Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mlmmht2xaX1s0bhvso1_500.jpg

found this on tumblr today and it hit a chord with me....
Nice..
I had some stuff of me up on my tumblr at one point, but then got a message from TUmblr that "Users are not allowed to upload video of a sexual nature."

*dramatic pause*

So, being the quintessential moody female that I am, I simply took all of my stuff down for the time being.. I thought it incredibly "rude" that with all the stuff I see posted on tumblr, my personal pics would get culled. Made no sense to me..:(

Nice..
I had some stuff of me up on my tumblr at one point, but then got a message from TUmblr that "Users are not allowed to upload video of a sexual nature."

*dramatic pause*

So, being the quintessential moody female that I am, I simply took all of my stuff down for the time being.. I thought it incredibly "rude" that with all the stuff I see posted on tumblr, my personal pics would get culled. Made no sense to me..:(
that does not make any sense. It is amazing some of the things you can find posted and they made you take your stuff down. :(

I was just taken aback by how open this woman was to share herself. One day I hope I can feel that open with my body...

Alright... I'm not sure what all was enhanced on this photo...looks "off" to me..but I thought I'd post anyway for the lingerie ensemble she's "wearing"...honestly, it's the lingerie that looks "cut and pasted." Maybe I'm just getting old....???

tumblr_mllzghPV201r3huqgo1_500.jpg

Maybe not cut and pasted, but maybe the contrast or sharpness deepened.

merry christmas eve eve all.

this will be the last day until tuesday i will be able to post pics. real life comes first, especially this weekend.

but here are a few to get you guys by over the weekend.

208_1000.jpg

what, i'm just going for a walk in the hot sun

276_1000.jpg

Two are better than one

tumblr_lvor5oh0md1qlre2po1_500.jpg

Sigh.............................. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back