The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

"I am indeed a woman, with needs and you are an attractive young man with needs" her eyes dropping finally to emphasis that hardness is a sign of need. "And we could spend the hour fucking and giving each other pleasure without a word, and that might be helpful to some degree, but I did not go to school for ten years and you were not mopping around in self pity because you weren't getting laid." she explains calmly. "I promise you will not leave here with a hard cock but first we need to work into your deeper desires. Those things that fill your dreams or nightmares or fantasies and find out why. Tabitha and her sister have a place in your psyche. They are older and twins and the mother of a woman you wanted to marry. Those are all interesting facts. You claim not to have a mother desire. You are a powerful man with money and position so it may simply be that submitting to a woman is exciting. Do you open doors for ladies? Do you help old ladies across the street? Do you like being a boy scout and offering to be of service?" she continues.
Rene puts down her pen and notepad and stands as her dress slides back down her thighs. She steps to a small cabinet of drawers built into the bookcase.
"Mr O'Rourke, have you ever been restrained by a woman?" Rene asks as she opens a drawer then looks back at Micheal laying on the couch with his cock standing up, throbbing as his eyes refocus from her ass as she bent over.
"Have you ever submitted sexually?" Rene asks as she lifts a handcuff attached to a long chrome chain which eventually ends in another handcuff. She now turns and looks at you on the couch holding the pair of handcuffs. "I think you could learn something about yourself if you were to submit to me fully." she said as though prescribing two Tylenol. Her eyes looked into his as she studied him for any reaction but he was a poker player and she had her work cut out.
 
"Yes Doc, I know you have needs and I would be more than happy to satisfy those needs for you. I find you very attractive and I think that our wants and desires for one another are quite mutual. Perhaps it won't address the original issue of why I came to see you, but, then again, it just might.

Michael watched the therapist stand up and the hem of her dress to slide down her thighs. He watched her walk over to the bookshelves. "Yes, I consider myself a gentleman. I hold the door for women, however, I hold the door for anyone. It is just the right thing to do. I like to help people... female or male. "

His eyes were on her. As she bent down to open the file cabinet drawer, his eyes gravitated to her wonderful ass. He half listened as she talked until she stood up and started talking to him about being restrained. If she was expecting a reaction, she got nothing except him eyes moving over her body and settling on her breasts covered only by the thin material of her dress.
 
Rene looked at Micheal as he explained "... It is just the right thing to do. I like to help people... female or male. " Her wheels started spinning and she stepped towards the couch then passed by so she now was behind his head standing next to the arm of the couch.
"Put your hands back over your head Michael" she said in a smooth calming voice. "I think this exercise will be good for you. It should help me understand the deeper you" she said.
 
Michael watched closely as Rene walked past him. Her tone of voice and the presence that she projected maintained the high level of arousal that he was feeling. His cock was extremely hard as it protruded from his suit pants.

"Do you really think that tying me up is going to help with the issue that I originally came here for Doc? Or is there more to this than you are willing to share with me at the moment? The tone of your voice tells me that you are feeling the heat, and your voice is making my cock even hotter. Your voice, combined with your hot body are making my big cock ache."

He paused for a moment, and then complied with the therapists wishes. He reached his arms back over his head, as instructed, and, as he did so, the fingers of his left hand "accidentally brushed over her breast. It was only momentary, but he could feel the sparks and he was certain that Rene did too. "Ok Doc, have at it."
 
Instantly Rene snapped the metal cuffs around his wrists and within seconds he was bound. She stood back up and walked to the drawer and pulled another set. She turned quickly catching Michael staring at her ass. She walked over and snapped cuffs around his ankles.
"Now that is better" she said stepping in front of him and leaning down. She smiled as his eyes dove into her dress to see her tits hanging as she found the rope under the couch.
She smiled at him for a second, letting his eyes return to hers then stood and drew the rope up pulling the hand cuffs tight. She winked at Michael who could not hide his concern now feeling drawn and halved, if not quartered. She walked back to her chair keeping the rope taut.
"Now Michael, does it excite you to put yourself in my hands?" she asked studying his face then the throbbing of his cock over his belt drew her attention. "I guess that is my answer." she said taking her pad and writing in it while managing to hold the rope.
Taking a new tact she asks "you said you like to help both men and women. Does that go as far as the bedroom too?"
 
He watched her carefully. He had never allowed himself to be placed in a situation in which he did not have control. Until now, that is. There was something about Rene that he trusted. There was also a lot about her that absolutely turned him on

The sight of her perfect tits hanging in front of him made him want her more. Yes, he knew what she was doing. She was exerting authority over him, and for some reason he had allowed it to happen. He couldn't deny that he was a little concerned about the position he was in, but he tried not to let on.

When he heard her question, he felt his arousal subside. It was nothing that he was interested in entertaining. He didn't begrudge people their individual wants and desires, but his were strictly aimed at the female persuasion. "No." He said sternly. "It does not extend beyond being a decent human being. My tastes in bed are strictly female."
 
Rene smiled and wrote in her pad. She then put down the pad and pen and walked to her desk where she tied the rope in a nice clean knot. The rope was tight enough that Michael would not move. She then walked to the couch and got on her knees.
She reached out while looking into his eyes and opened his belt and pants and pulled them down to the middle of his thighs. She did not touch his cock which was rigid and throbbing as if it were trying to reach out to her. She loosened and untied his tie and then unbuttoned his shirt.
"So we know you are sternly heterosexual" she began letting her fingers glide down his chest and abs then up and around his nipples. "You like older women but not due to any maternal desires." She licked her lips but resisted touching his cock which looked damn near orgasm with a drop of cum glistening over the slit.
"Have there been other older women you have been attracted to?" she asked. "Other than me and your ex fiance's mother and aunt?" she finished with a smile daring you to deny it and to admit your true desires openly.
"You have given me power over your body" she says as her red fingernail tipped fingers pinch his nipple. "Now you need to give me power over your true self, your unsaid thoughts" she said increasing the pressure of her fingers which in turned caused his hips to rise as he arched his back.
"Tell me Michael or all of this will not help you get past your best friend fucking and impregnating your fiance" she said coolly as she releases his reddened nipple. She leans over and kisses the nipple sucking gently before lapping her tongue around it with her soft wet lips. She then lifted her head and looked at him, waiting his response.
 
His mind raced. If this was what therapy was like, he would have started it years ago. Here he was bound to the therapists couch and she had him totally exposed to her. The way she talked and the way she touched him had him close to orgasm and she had not even laid a finger on his cock.

Michael watched her suck his nipple after her fingers had released it. Whether his therapist, or not, she had a way about her that was so incredibly arousing. He had never wanted a woman as bad as he wanted her now. If he was able to work himself free, he would ravage her for hours. Unfortunately, she was also very god at making sure he was securely restrained and unable to get away. He was truly at her mercy; for the time being.

"For as long as I can remember, I have been attracted to more mature women. Going back to my teenage years, I was always attracted to my friends' mothers. I just thought that was normal at the time, because they would always say that about my mother and my aunt's. I remember them calling my mom a MILF, but I never thought of her that way, but I did think of their mothers that way. Oh, and there was my history teacher in 11th grade that I absolutely crushed on."

He took a deep breath and stared at her. Getting some of that out had given him some resolve. "Now, you have heard of every older woman that I ever had impure thoughts about. Is that going to get me through my issues Doc? To be honest with you, since I walked through your door last week I haven't given much thought to the two of them. "
 
Rene set back on her kneels and smirked, "those are all the women you have fantasized about? You are the tamest man I have ever had bound to my couch." She then got to her feet in a simple elegant move like a dancer. She looked down on Michael starting with his face then down slowly until she watched his cock throb.

"Did it excite you to think of your friends fucking you mother? or your aunt?" she said still watching his cock. "Was your father in the picture? I imagine you had a fairly straight forward nuclear family, no?"
 
"Traditional family. Yea right. My father left before I was born. Don't know who he is and I don't want to know who he is. My mother is a fucking champ. She worked her ass off. Went back to school. Got a great job. Raised me right."

Michael looked at Rene to gauge her reaction. "No, it did not excite me to think about my friends with my mother or aunt. I thought more about their mothers than I did mine. In fact, I do not recall thinking sexually about my mother until you bring it up."

This was going places Michael never imagined. He couldn't imagine ever thinking about his mother in the ways that Rene had him. "So, do you want to know every mature female I have ever thought about? There are probably a couple a day. Like the client yesterday, or the woman in the coffee shop this morning, or the professor I had in college, or the waitress I had at the restaurant the other night. Want me to go on?"
 
Rene saw that Micheal was not as limited in his sexual appetite as he initially let on, but who really is. She was pleased that he was opening up.
"The waitress last night huh?" she smiled. "I do want you to go on but there is something else I am more interested in" she said hoping to raise the response to the question. "Did your mother like Jenn?" she asked knowing it would either be a non-starter or a bombshell he had not put together. "Was she excited about the wedding?" Rene asked hoping to trigger an honest response. "Were grandchildren something she is looking forward to?"
She stepped back and returned to her chair and notepad.
 
"My mother never liked her. She didn't like her when we went out in high school. She didn't like her when we started datin when I returned to town. She wasn't thrilled when we got engaged. Ultimately, she resigned herself to the fact."

He watched Rene return to her seat. It was obvious to him that she was enjoying this. Hell, why wouldn't she? She was having herself a good time and she was getting paid for it. What was there she shouldn't like?

"My mother, right from the beginning, said there was something fake about Jenn. She said she couldn't put her finger in it, but something just wasn't right. I didn't see it. Hell, I was a teenager I wasn't really looking to get married so it didn't concern me. When I returned and we started dating again, my mother reiterated her concerns. This time she said she believed the whore was a gold-digger. Once again, I didn't see it. However, mom was right all along."
 
"So older women have wisdom and see through some youthful characteristics that you may miss. Well did miss. But you say you have always been attracted to older women," Rene continued. "Was it that you thought Jenn or a younger woman could give you children and older women could not? Was it the stigma of being seen as a boy toy to an older woman? You said the sex was not all that great so why did you want to marry her Micheal? It seems like there is something you are holding back." she said flipping through her notes as though it might be there.

"Your sister seems to think she just made the package you were trying to create for yourself. The perfect life, good job. pretty wife, kid or two and white picket fence. She seemed to think it had to do with your father leaving and your desire to be perfect." Rene said disclosing that she had seen his Michael's sister.

"I know my blow job is good but it doesn't solve things that could ruin your career and life, does it?" she finished with a smile.
 
"You are the professional when it comes to my mind. Maybe it had something to do with my father leaving. Maybe my sister is right. She at least has some memory of him. He was gone before I was born. Maybe I did just want the perfect image of a family. Maybe that was why I failed to see what my mother saw."

He was becoming uncomfortable with the conversation. He had been able to hold it together for a little while but was struggling with it now. He moved a little on the couch. He felt his arousal decreasing as he thought about what Rene was saying and asking.

"Doc, your blowjob was incredible. I would disagree with you though. I think it does help to solve things that we are here to discuss. It helped to start the process of forgetting about her. It also may have saved my career by helping me forget about her and getting back to doing my job. I think you underestimate your ability to impact the situation."
 
Rene smiled "your sweet but if getting you cock off was all that it took, whores would make the two hundred an hour I get." she said as she got up and walked to her desk. She opened a small wooden box and pulled out a cigarette and a lit it with a silver Zippo. She returned to her seat taking long drags and looking at Michael.
"No, I think your father is where we have to go" she said from her billow of blue smoke. "Maybe you were blind to Jenn's betrayal because you trust women too much. As you see a woman can betray you as badly as your father, no?"
She took another drag and looked at Micheal who was clearly unhappy talking about this as he lay strapped to a couch with his cock rapidly disappearing from view.
"Don't worry Michael, it will only hurt for a moment" she said as she got up and stood over him holding her cigarette between her fingers just above him. "I am sure you have thought about him over the years. What do you know about him? Why did he leave? Is it possible your mom was a bitch to him and chased him away?" she said pushing his buttons to see what would come up. "Probably not" she smiled and turned taking another drag before flicking the lit butt out the window.
 
"I don't know anything about him, nor do I want to know anything about him. Not sure why he left. If it was because of my mom, why did he leave my sister and me? He could have bailed on my mother and still been in our lives, but he just split. I am fine with that. He is dead to me."

Michael knew that Rene was pushing his buttons. She obviously wanted to see how he would react. His frustration level was building, but he tried to make sure that the therapist did not notice it. He focused on the fact that she was smoking. That was a surprise to him. It also made him view Rene in a different light. Of course, with his mind racing the way it was, Michael wondered if the lighting, and smoking of part of the cigarette was another ploy by Rene to see how he would react. When she flicked it out the window, he smiled.... "litter bug."
 
She looked at Michael as he said "liter bug" to her. She smirked and then walked slowly back to her chair.
"And what about Jenn's father? Did he like you?" she said returning to her chair. She sat back but then turned and hung her leg over the arm of the chair. If her skirt was not covering her she would have looked like something out of Playboy.
"Surely she had a father who was still around, or are all the men around here lay them and leave them bastards?" she said with a tone of anger, showing real disgust for this behavior.
She watched as Michael's eyes moved over her, clearly trying to will her dress away.
"Did you drink beer and watch ball games with him? Did he mind you fucking his little girl?" her words were coarse and abrasive. "Do you think he ever had Tabitha and her sister together?" she asked as if running through all the possibilities with the characters she was aware of. She tilted her head and watched as Michael's cock once again grew as she touched on Jenn's mother and aunt and possible erotic scenarios.
 
"Her father is still around. He is not a very personable man. We didn't share many interests. He doesn't like sports, so, we never really had much to talk about. I think he was just happy that his daughter was marrying someone who was successful. Other than that there was not much to the relationship."

Michael watched Rene. He heard her talking, but the way she sat in her chair was so fucking arousing. His cock started to grow as he looked at her. Michael pulled at his restraints; to no avail. She had bound him very securely.

"Why would you ask me what Jenn's father thought about? I have no idea what he thought about Tabitha or her sister, or whether he thought about having them together. For all I know, he did, but it would surprise me. Hell, I still have no idea how he got Tabitha in the first place. "
 
"well Michael" Rene started answering in her authoritarian tone. "You seem to have an issue with your father, so perhaps there as something with Jenn's father."
Rene looked at him laying on the couch and looked disheartened.
"To be honest Mr O'Rouke I don't think there is much I can do for you I have not already done. You look to be back to work and happy and healthy and all from my magic blow job. I have never seen it work that well but I have been told I am talented" she said with a smile like a teacher complimenting how she grades tests.
Rene got up and walked over and squatted in the middle of the couch and released the rope holding his hands and legs tight.
"I think we are done" she said rising and walking to the draw and withdrawing the keys to the cuffs. She first unlocked his ankles and put the cuffs back into the drawer then went to his hands over his head. She looked down at him as his face showed concern for the first time. She knew he wanted to cum again but she was not a whore and his time was nearly done.
"It's OK Michael. Another girl will come into your life and make you happy and give you the perfect life you want" she explained. "Just go back to work and forget about all this." She had not said "Forget about Jenn" since Michael and his shallow meaningless thoughts had moved on to fucking her instead.
"You could probably go down to the coffee shop around the corner and find a pretty face to put on your big strong arm and pop out a couple kids." her tone was dismissive and she removed the cuffs and walked back to the drawer. She then walked to her desk and sat behind it.
"I will send the bill next week and call you about the accounts I will want" she said slipping her glasses back on and taking her pen to the notepad.
 
Michael watched her and could not believe the direction this session had taken. He was surprised at the way that the therapist had changed, and, where she had once seemed interested in knowing more about him, she now seemed like she couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Once she was finished freeing him from his restraints, he looked at her as she dismissed him with talk of her bill and her accounts. Michael watched as Rene walked over to her desk and sat down with her glasses on her nose. He was angry and confused and... well... mostly, he was angry.

He stood up. His shirt was still unbuttoned, his pants were unzipped, and his cock still hung out of his trousers. Michael stared at Rene. "No, my time is not up yet. I don't give a fuck about your bill. I don't give a fuck about your accounts. However, we are going to use all of my time, and we are going to use it productively... for both of us. You know you want more, but you are having a hard time crossing that doctor-patient relationship line. Well, put it this way... I will not file any ethics complaints about you." He stepped closer to her desk as his cock grew harder again.
 
Rene studied Michael's face for a moment then her eyes dropped to his cock throbbing with desire as it hung impressively in front of him. She then returned her gaze to his eyes which were intense and angry.
"Mr O'Rourke, if you want a whore there are plenty of websites that will send over someone younger and hotter than myself to satisfy your physical needs." her eyes dropped back to his cock as she said that last bit. "I however am a psychologist, a professional who has done all I can for you without you doing some of the work too."
She paused letting that settle in. It was more in what she was not saying than what she was. Here was a patient nearly demanding physical satisfaction with his hard cock hanging between them and she did not get offended, or upset.
"Are you ready to tell me more?" she asked. "Are you ready to tell me those things you would never tell anyone? The fantasies you are embarrassed to admit or the things you have done which haunt you? Did you demand sex from Jenn and that pushed her to your friend? Did she demand it of you? When you are ready to tell me the truth about what is really eating at you, there is no reason for you to be here" she said then returned to her paperwork.
Secretly under the desk her dress was wet with her excitement. She was unsure how long she could keep this facade of professionalism up and give in to her more base instincts.
 
Michael said nothing to her. He heard her talking but did not listen to what she was saying. He smiled an evil grin as he looked down at the therapist sitting behind her desk. His eyes moved over Rene's body as she sat there. He loved what he saw.

"Doc, I don't think of you as a whore. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I love the games that you play. I like the way you have manipulated me. I am certain that you have enjoyed yourself. The fact that you showed up for work today without a bra or panties tells me a lot. "

He moved around behind her desk. Taking her by the wrist, he pulled her out of her chair and into his arms. His hands went immediately to her ass and he slid the hem of her dress up and grabbed at the flesh of her perfect bottom. As he dug his fingers in and pressed her tighter to him, he kissed her hard.
 
Rene pushed Michael away.
"Stop Michael, no!" she said forcefully trying to keep this man at arms length.
"I tried to get you to open up through an avenue most men cannot refuse. Either you have nothing under the surface or you are burying it deeper than most" she said stepping back from him.
"You should go Michael" she said unease as she was backed into a corner.
 
"No, I am not going to go. You don't want me to go anyway. The way you said that is so fake. You want me. You want this big cock. You want me to take you and show you what it is like to really get fucked. Don't even try to deny it."

Michael reached out and grabbed Rene by the back of the neck. He pulled her back to him as he stepped toward her. He maneuvered her so that she was pressed back against her desk. His other hand went to her breast and his fingers moved over her nipple that was protruding through her dress.

"You can stop with all of the paycho-babble bullshit Doc. You have enjoyed yourself. You loved sucking my cock last week, despite your storyline that it was a part of the therapy. You aren't a whore. You just wanted some of this. Then, we look at how you dressed this week..... not whorish, but definitely your outfit says "fuck me." and that is exactly what I am going to do. You can put on your little show all you want, but you know you are going to get this cock and you fucking love it.

Michael, in the moment, decided he wasn't going to wait for her answer. He gripped her dress at the neckline with both hands and ripped it from her body. He dropped it in pieces on the desk and floor and then pushed Rene back onto the desk. "Spread your fucking legs. I am going to eat your pussy until you beg me to fill you with the cock that you have enjoyed teasing."
 
Rene was overwhelmed. Never had a patient pushed her this far as Michael gripped her by her hair. She had to admit the fantasy had become reality and the fear and desire were real.
"No Michael, please, I admit it, I am attracted to you.." her words cut short as he ripped her dress. She was shocked and now naked as he pushed he back onto her desk. She fought to keep herself closed to him but then he instructed her and she was back in college. With her dissertation professor. He taught her everything she thought she knew about control and dominance. Michael had stripped her of that confidence and now her dress. Her toned legs of a former dancer opened as she stared into Michael's eyes. His entire focus was between her legs and she nearly came. She had manipulated men into desire and even lust but this was something else, something stronger and she knew she had no option but to give in to him and let it run it's course.
"Here you are Michael, here is what you want" Rene said calmly as her muscular legs spread like a ballerina in an obscene moment. His hot sweaty hands sent electricity through her every fiber. Rene laid her head back on the desk and brought her hands to her breasts and waited for Micheal's next move.
 
Back
Top