Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affirmation of life

It's been seven weeks since my quad bypass open heart surgery and I'm starting to feel really good.

I'd love to hear from ladies who would help this frisky 76 year old youth keep his ticker beating.

I'm starting to rethink my own frame work of desires and would relish hearing stories of your sexual awakening, your most memorable orgasm, unusual places you have had sex, old-young encounters, what role scent has played in your sex life, Master and Slave... just make it yours.

You can be my long distance pacemaker. I'm in Dallas and hope to hear from you.
 
Hello

Hello Bobby here 53 yo Bi-male and wife who is 50 and also bi. We have lots of fun with other couples and select singles.We are in Houston.
 
Such a pleasant discovery. Myself: Less than a month away from 60...old enough to know better and still not even care.

A bi male recently single.

The exchanging of thoughts, etc., is something I look forward to.
 
Last edited:
hey

58 but soon to be 59 in Michigan, the fighting glove of the nation.
Interested in all things sex, women or men, young or older, I'm not judgmental or discriminatory.
 
Last edited:
I'm 60 and I still caint believe it. I don't feel that old and I certainly don't act my age, (never did). All you mature healthy size women feel free to PM me. I love you all. Nick
 
Last edited:
Finally, another Wisconsinite

Hello there wisman50. I too live in Wisconsin but I'm a transplant from Louisville, Ky. Do you do any writing for Literotica or just a reader?
 
54 M north of Toronto

A far better chance of getting enough guys to play shinny (that's a fun form of hockey for those of you who don't know) or pick-up basketball than finding an interesting lady to chat with round these parts.
 
Hey there,

Not 50, just a tad bit younger, in my 20's actually but have to say to all the ladies on here that are looking for something a little younger, that we love some fine wine!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top