What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being able to sit down and strum my guitar made me really happy today. My wrist cast just came off, so I was finally able to pick up the damn thing again. Oh, Gitah, how I've missed you!

The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. That amazing smile after too long, the one that's so bright she turns down offers to work as a tanning booth. And strength...so much strength. More than she knows. And above all, amazingly, she cares about me. it blows my mind.

:rose: Thank you :rose:

Seeing, once again, how well my boyfriend meshes with my parents and my brother's family.

And spending time with my sister-in-law. She always manages to say the most insightful things without even trying when I need them.

The girls at work are going out tonight and one of them bought in her hair straightners which are tiny ones, I couldn't help but laugh when someone else asked if they were pubic hair straightners....yes the straightners are that small.

That has serious possibilities. Really.

Suddenly, VERY SUDDENLY, being THIS close to orgasm on command...

Holy hell!

I think I can speak for... well... me... :rolleyes: in saying that more information is needed.

Seeing a licence plate today that was "DGE 7733" and thinking "I need to ask DGE the significance of "7733" when I get home. :eek:

Well, wenchie, I'm so glad you asked.

The ancient Gunuay people considered these to be symbols of tremendous importance.

The angular numeral 7 is symbolic of the thrusting male member, while 3 was prized as resembling a woman reclining (note the breast symbology). The inclusion of two sets of such symbols is hotly debated in the small Gunuay academic community; some scholars believe it is symbolic of two erotic encounters, while others firmly hold that it denotes multiple partners.

In other words, it's titfucking.

Twice, or within a foursome.

I think I can speak for... well... me... :rolleyes: in saying that more information is needed.

The ancient Gunuay people considered these to be symbols of tremendous importance.

The angular numeral 7 is symbolic of the thrusting male member, while 3 was prized as resembling a woman reclining (note the breast symbology). The inclusion of two sets of such symbols is hotly debated in the small Gunuay academic community; some scholars believe it is symbolic of two erotic encounters, while others firmly hold that it denotes multiple partners.

This made me laugh my ass off... so we have 69ing, and now 73ing?

Mmmm I could definately go for a 73 (though I suspect in my local chinese that's battered pork) :devil:

This made me laugh my ass off... so we have 69ing, and now 73ing?

Mmmm I could definately go for a 73 (though I suspect in my local chinese that's battered pork) :devil:

I am sorry I only sent the Roomba last Sunday, and that it ate your cat. Next year I am taking you on a cruise, promise.
:heart:

I am sorry I only sent the Roomba last Sunday, and that it ate your cat. Next year I am taking you on a cruise, promise.
:heart:

You're a good guy, certainly worth all the pain and stretching you put me through ;):eek:
Am I about to get a bad reputation around here? :devil:

Hope Everyone is doing their part!
tumblr_ljx5l8NtmV1qzipfxo1_400.jpg

Lmao that made ME laugh today....

Hope Everyone is doing their part!
tumblr_ljx5l8NtmV1qzipfxo1_400.jpg

Wait a minute...
May is also Zombie Cultural Appreciation month.

Any way we can combine the two?
Jack off during a screening of Night of the Living Dead?
Masturbate a zombie, maybe?
(I've done this before - no real trick to it.)

My first visit to NYC with one of my favorite people...and Central Park in spring...and real NY pizza...and my first subway ride...and watching a New Yorker reading the New Yorker on the subway... and walking by a 6ft 6 man with a basey voice say..."Fo-get-a-bow-tit.... Good times.

Memories of last night, and his words this morning which let me know just how incredible a man he is, how much he has been sacrificing to make sure I have every opportunity of getting well, and most of all just how much love and patience that takes to endure.

Catalina:rose:

It's just been one of those days.

Pedal to the metal, there's just something about hearing and feeling a V8 at full throttle that really does it for me. I always have a silly grin from ear to ear.

Catching up with my brother for the first time in 5 months and actually having a nice evening with him.

Meeting my brothers new girlfriend and really liking her.

Hearing mum laugh on the phone for the first time in ages, hopefully things are getting better for her.

Talking to someone who always makes me smile without even trying. It's just who they are.

It's just been one of those days.

Pedal to the metal, there's just something about hearing and feeling a V8 at full throttle that really does it for me. I always have a silly grin from ear to ear.

Catching up with my brother for the first time in 5 months and actually having a nice evening with him.

Meeting my brothers new girlfriend and really liking her.

Hearing mum laugh on the phone for the first time in ages, hopefully things are getting better for her.

Talking to someone who always makes me smile without even trying. It's just who they are.

Lovely ... you were overdue for a great day my dear :kiss:

Wait a minute...
May is also Zombie Cultural Appreciation month.

Any way we can combine the two?
Jack off during a screening of Night of the Living Dead?
Masturbate a zombie, maybe?
(I've done this before - no real trick to it.)

Didn't they do that in "Zombie Strippers?" Though I could be wrong, that movie was truly awful.

Cycling down
empty roads
through coursing sunny fields
and shadowed forests
slumbering tiny towns
miles and
miles
with the scent
of blooming honeysuckle
in my nostrils.

Status
Not open for further replies.