I am Spell bound [Closed to lmcms]

She stopped laughing alright but now she was lost.

"Are you ok?"

First she shook her no the started nodding yes then went back to no.

"I think I have totally insane. I dream of man and he is the best lover imaginable and own personal hero then he shows up in reality, poofs me to his apartment, proves I'm an angel, tells me demons are after me, then kisses me silly." She paused thinking this over.

"Yup I need a a white room with padded walls."
 
-Trey looked.-"Your not insane....wow....relax let it sink in..."-he said and placed her on the couch.-"Just sit down and breath."-he said as he took her dinner and heated it up in the microwave for her and sat it before her.-"Want a drink?"
 
Clarissa sat there and nodded. Great she thought I'm turning back into a bobble head. She started eating though she didn't have much of an appettite she had no idea what she ate or drank but once the meal was done she laid on the couch and instantly drifted off into a deep slumber.
 
-Trey shook his head, this was going to be difficult he needed to keep her save but at this point she was good for sleeping.-
 
Deep in sleep she began dreaming about her dream man again. "Your name is Trey." She told him matter of factly he would never tell her his name and now she knew. He gave a simple nod. "And I'm really an honest angel?" Again he nodded. Clarissa shivered thinking so demons where really after her. There was a sudden bright light that caused her to jump into his arms and he curled protectively around her.

Another being appeared in her dream as the being started speaking she realized she couldn't understand his words but she did understand his meaning. When she begin to wake many hours later the knowledge the being passed on stayed with her.
 
-Trey was awake the next day and had showered and dressed in a loose tee shirt and jeans. He had socks on and began to go about his house pre pairing breakfast.-
 
Clarissa could hear Trey in what she assumed was the kitchen as she sat up on the couch and streched her body waking up the muscles. She felt better today and she had learned alot while she was asleep. Actually understood things alot better. Like for instance when she was sleeping she wasn't dreaming she was soul walking.

"Trey." she called out.
 
-Trey herd Clarissa and smiled waving her over.-"Hey Morning come on in i am making french toast."-he smiled as he began grilling each piece.-
 
Clarissa slowly wond her way into the kitchen and sat on a bar stool to watch him cooking. "So with you being my protector and all you know the only way that will work is if we live together right?"
 
-Trey nods.-"I was thinking about it but.....it be a bit weird if i came out and said it."-he chuckled and smiled.-"If you want to I can help you with that."-he said. Trey served them some French toast as he poured some OJ and sat across from her and began to eat.-
 
Clarissa set about eating her breakfast he was actually a really good cook, "So who is moving in with who? YOu really can coook good. Oh and do you think..." She looked at her watch and back up, "10 hours would be long enough for the demons to leave my house so I could get some clothes?"
 
-Trey looked.-"You felt demons in your house? Hmmm that explains the feeling i got last night....I think they should be gone now...they may be back later but i will pop in first if they are still there...just stay behind me. They technically can not touch you while i am there. once you been claimed as my protection they can not touch you."-he smiled.-"Which i still have to do actually."
 
She kept on eating and waved her hand as if for him to get on with it. She wanted this moundane stuff out of the way so she could figure out the rest of her life.
 
-Trey looked up and ate the rest of his food.-"When you are ready we will get going then. I will have you move in with me. if that is ok?"
 
Setting her plate aside Clarissa nodded, "So tell me about this offical claiming thing you where talking about."
 
-Trey nods.-"When...I am told to protect some one. I claim them as my protection. It is a small seal place don the right arm at the shoulder. Once it is there. Super naturals will not be able to touch you until that seal breaks the only way to do that is killing me."
 
Clarissa thought about this for a moment, "Well that is very interesting and seems kinda....... anticlimatic don't you think. Just get a tattoo and the world is a safe place again? If it where that is why do I need to move in here?"
 
-Trey smiled and chuckled.-"Oh right...forgot...The closer you are the stronger it is. Sorry i always forget that."My magic is not unlimited to range."
 
"Oh." she said thinking this latest bit of information. "Okay so we'll be roommates for life. It'll be kinda odd if oine of get married but whatever." SHe didn't know how she could be so calm when all she really wanted was for him to claim her physcial body the way he had her soul in the soul plain but she wasn't sure he was aware of that and didn't want to sound like a crazy female rapist.
 
-Trey nods as he began his casting and walked over to her 6 orbs surrounded his hands as he lightly touched her chest on her shirt and a symbol marked her shoulder.-"There....Any other question just let me know."-he smiled as he looked to her.-
 
Clarissa looked from the mark to the man. "That's it?? It doesn't even have to be sealed with a kiss or something?"

There she thought that was a pretty big hint she wouldn't fend off any advances from him.
 
-Trey chuckled.-"Well....not but....if you think i am not serious i can seal it with a kiss."-he said and leaned in close.-"is that what you would like."
 
Clarissa never had a chance to stop the needy whimper that escaped her throat. It was out and in the air before she even knew it was form. WIth the thought of his physcial lips on her she felt an electric sizzle in her viens arching toward him unconsiously.
 
-Trey saw the look in your eyes and her lips pucker up lightly as she moved forward then. Trey connected kissing her gently it was like heaven. Trey felt Electricity surge through him and it was like a bright fire.-
 
Clarissa moaned gently as his lips gently brushed hers the electricy intensified and she began clinging to him. "Please" she whispered not sure what she was pleading for.
 
Back
Top