Hairy Men

sixfeetundernea

Really Really Experienced
I never hear women talk about hairy men, so I feel I'm the only one who likes them. I'm even fine with a hairy back. To me, the more the merrier. I like a man natural, including downstairs. To me it feels so good on my skin and it's so masculine.

I can't deal with men who shave their bodies. I feel so shallow, but one of my worst fears is falling in love with a man who naturally has no or very little chest hair. If I wanted that, I'd be a lesbian.

I never hear women talk about hairy men, so I feel I'm the only one who likes them. I'm even fine with a hairy back. To me, the more the merrier. I like a man natural, including downstairs. To me it feels so good on my skin and it's so masculine.

I can't deal with men who shave their bodies. I feel so shallow, but one of my worst fears is falling in love with a man who naturally has no or very little chest hair. If I wanted that, I'd be a lesbian.

Bless you, Honey :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Being Italian, I have no choice in the matter when it comes to being hairy (ha-ha). Thankfully my back is not one area. I don't think I could deal with that.

I'm a hypocrite - I want a naturally hairy fellow who trims enough round his cock and balls for hairballs to be a non-issue.

I don't like completely hairless. But I don't like the complete gorilla types either. I'd prefer somewhere in between....especially a nice chest hair, which is nice to touch and look at. :)

One of my girlfriends favorite things to do is play with my chest hair. She says it excites her.

I'm quite hairy, but keep things trimmed to maintain some control. Moderation in all things.

LOVE hairy too. LOVE. It's one of my biggest kinks. But I'm married to a guy with very little hair--so let me assure you that when you really care about someone, chest hair or lack thereof isn't a deal breaker. To me hair is like cut/uncut or dick size--dude can't really control it, so I'm not going to judge, even if I do have some decided aesthetic preferences.

I love the feel of male hair on my skin, but a hairy back is not so good

LOVE hairy too. LOVE. It's one of my biggest kinks. But I'm married to a guy with very little hair--so let me assure you that when you really care about someone, chest hair or lack thereof isn't a deal breaker. To me hair is like cut/uncut or dick size--dude can't really control it, so I'm not going to judge, even if I do have some decided aesthetic preferences.

I like your philosophy.

Back