Any kik users?

some_postman

Experienced
Hey, anyone here using kik to chat and swap pictures? Say hi there...or list your username here if you want others to see it. My kik is the same username as here.

excuse my ignorance but what is KIK? I see this occasionally and I'm curious. Mija

excuse my ignorance but what is KIK? I see this occasionally and I'm curious. Mija

I was asking myself the same thing. Thank you for posting your question! Now we both know. Have a great night.

It's an app available for android and ios. It's a great way to message and share pictures via your phone. Also a good way to weed out frauds, as you can take 'live' pictures, meaning they came right from that phones camera right there and then. I'm sure you're all aware of just how many people love to claim they are someone else!

I must admit I'm shocked to see everyone here still talking about yahoo chat...How 15 years ago! :) (polite tease, I met my wife on Yahoo chat back in 99)

If you have a smart phone, download it and give it a try. If you talk to the younger crowds on omegle or chatous it's used a lot.

Kik is much better in comparison to yahoo! Just saying :) mine is yeskatie

It's an app available for android and ios. It's a great way to message and share pictures via your phone. Also a good way to weed out frauds, as you can take 'live' pictures, meaning they came right from that phones camera right there and then. I'm sure you're all aware of just how many people love to claim they are someone else!

I must admit I'm shocked to see everyone here still talking about yahoo chat...How 15 years ago! :) (polite tease, I met my wife on Yahoo chat back in 99)

If you have a smart phone, download it and give it a try. If you talk to the younger crowds on omegle or chatous it's used a lot.
I met her in '98 - now all we can manage is to chat on KIK. Has she told you yet?

I met her in '98 - now all we can manage is to chat on KIK. Has she told you yet?

Haha, nice one :) oh yes, I know all about you. she still likes to tell me stories of how small you manhood was, but she's glad she still gets pictures via kik to show her friends and laugh at.

It's good to see some users coming out of the woodwork. May as well just on compiling that list!

Sure seems male dominated so far...But I suspect that's the underlying population here :)

Back