Our Paragraphs

Oh good gravy! I never said puke! I just said you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute it's...whatever. You're cute. Shaddup.

LOL, no. I love it. You guys are perfect ♥

well hello there handsome!

and good morning gorgeous!

Haha you tell him PK!!! I love when you give him a good schooling :devil:

Awwwww thx PK back at you and good morning sexy :kiss:

Well I'm glad we don't make you puke! ;) But if I do need a "good schooling" I will gladly bend over and take my spankings! :D

You can call me Handsome any day! And my love certainly is Gorgeous! And since we both think you are Super Sexy...come on over and lets make a Super Sexy Gorgeous Handsome sandwich! :eek::devil:;)

Thank you ellEXa :kiss: lots of smoochies to you too!
Ps... I saw yummies in your thread too this morning :devil:

Lol Staci! Yes feel free to lick that computer screen to your hearts desire :p ;) :catroar:

did like my screen! many times! heehee!! :devil:

Mmmmm well I can't top that morning wake up pic!!! So sexy my :heart:

I'm in a teasing mood this morning :kiss:

attachment.php

you are so pretty. just wanted to say that...

maybe I licked my screen to your pics too! :eek:

did like my screen! many times! heehee!! :devil:

you are so pretty. just wanted to say that...

maybe I licked my screen to your pics too! :eek:

Thank you Staci :rose:

Humm knowing that we are causing all of this screen licking, I might have to see if you want to meet on Yahoo :devil: :p

Good Morning my love :kiss: I'm in a bit if a jam this morning. I'm trying to get dressed but my breasts and nipples have something else in mind and refuse to stay in my top. What should I do about this? Can you help me???? :heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good Morning my love :kiss: I'm in a bit if a jam this morning. I'm trying to get dressed but my breasts and nipples have something else in mind and refuse to stay in my top. What should I do about this? Can you help me???? :heart:

attachment.php

I don't see any problem. When I walked up behind you, pulled the top down, ran my hands along the sides, and then tweaked your nipples...this is exactly what I had in mind! :devil:

Now if you don't mind...I'll be sliding around to the front so I can plant my lips firmly on both of those glorious peaks. And if you do mind...I'll just have to pin you against the wall and do it anyway! ;)

I :heart: you GlitterKitty!! :kiss::kiss::rose:

attachment.php

I have found you just have to let those boobs & nipples do what they want ;)

I don't see any problem. When I walked up behind you, pulled the top down, ran my hands along the sides, and then tweaked your nipples...this is exactly what I had in mind! :devil:

Now if you don't mind...I'll be sliding around to the front so I can plant my lips firmly on both of those glorious peaks. And if you do mind...I'll just have to pin you against the wall and do it anyway! ;)

I :heart: you GlitterKitty!! :kiss::kiss::rose:
Mmmmm well I think I will play the role like I do mind just to see if you can keep me pushed against that wall as I'm squirming to "try" to get away :devil:

I have found you just have to let those boobs & nipples do what they want ;)
Thank you so much Mandy :kiss: Yes you are right I need to let them be free since they obviously have a naughty mind :p

Hummm the only ropes I remember seeing were the ones you left splattered all across my belly!!! :devil: :D

LOL!!!! You should hear our phone calls! This is mild :p

Skype just introduced FREE group calls with up to 10 people. Maybe Stackey and I could join you two on cam sometime? I am sure we can get the 'ropes' flying.
attachment.php

Hummm the only ropes I remember seeing were the ones you left splattered all across my belly!!! :devil: :D

LOL!!!! You should hear our phone calls! This is mild :p

Skype just introduced FREE group calls with up to 10 people. Maybe Stackey and I could join you two on cam sometime? I am sure we can get the 'ropes' flying.
attachment.php

Sorry to disappoint...but when I "mark" my dirty girl and "brand" her in my own special way I like to do so in private. I can't let anyone know my secret techniques for taking ownership of her body the way I do... :devil::D

Sorry to disappoint...but when I "mark" my dirty girl and "brand" her in my own special way I like to do so in private. I can't let anyone know my secret techniques for taking ownership of her body the way I do... :devil::D
Funny how toned down this is compared to the email you just sent me! Someone is in a naughty, filthy, raunchy mood and I :heart: it!!! :devil:

Funny how toned down this is compared to the email you just sent me! Someone is in a naughty, filthy, raunchy mood and I :heart: it!!! :devil:

I may have used a stronger language in my private correspondence with you... but the message is still clear...

I have total ownership of your dirty mind, submissive spirit, and willing body!!!

attachment.php

I know!!! Happy Nipple Wrangling can be a tough job!!!
I have my own pair to contend with. That's why you and I have Happy Nipple play dates.
So they can entertain each other and give us a break! ;)

P.S. Soooooo beautiful. I love your Happy Nipples! :heart:

attachment.php

insert audible gasp....

I came by to say hello.

Wound up perving on your lady Sean. :cathappy::cathappy::cathappy:

:heart: perfect

what you two do outside Lit is private! But seriously...can I get in on that Skype action?

Kidding. (but not really)

:heart: perfect

what you two do outside Lit is private! But seriously...can I get in on that Skype action?

Kidding. (but not really)

We do love our private time and cherish every second of it. But even we like to get crazy now and again. Next time we get in that 'sharing' mood we might send you our Skype address...or better yet our hotel room number! :devil:

We do love our private time and cherish every second of it. But even we like to get crazy now and again. Next time we get in that 'sharing' mood we might send you our Skype address...or better yet our hotel room number! :devil:

I'm all aflutter thinking about it!

I know!!! Happy Nipple Wrangling can be a tough job!!!
I have my own pair to contend with. That's why you and I have Happy Nipple play dates.
So they can entertain each other and give us a break! ;)

P.S. Soooooo beautiful. I love your Happy Nipples! :heart:

Ohhhhh that sounds like a plan!!! We can watch them go at it and snap pics!!
Thank you :kiss:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1454354&d=1399293448

This! Is a beautifully captured photograph! :) Love the composition...Your beautiful hair and perfect....yes, I said "PERFECT" breasts. So Beautiful!!!

This is great in B&W. Thanks so much for sharing more of you with us.

Awww thx so much Stackey! I saw the "perfect" comment! :kiss: The only thing missing is you cummimg over with that new camera to capture more angles ;)

insert audible gasp....

I came by to say hello.

Wound up perving on your lady Sean. :cathappy::cathappy::cathappy:

Haha he is totally okay with your perving and so am I! Bring it :catroar:

Damn GK! You are such a sensual woman! Your body is stunning, your thinking is wonderfully erotic and Sean is one of the luckiest men on the planet :)

Back