GLBT Daily Vibe II

That's a red wine isn't it? I can't drink the stuff: I love the taste but it hates me - gives me such a bad head within minutes - Champagne does the same. Maybe it's a migraine, but I don't get migraines :confused: White wine is fine and spirits don't make me drunk, which is kinda weird.
Anyone else got weird drink issues? :D

Love this thread so much. Read it often.
Debenhams outfits so elegant !!!
Drink wise, yes red wine makes me sick. i think because drank a whole bottle when 12 !

Vodka and brandy don't make me feel bad the next day, and get me nice and tipsy. Whisky slays me. Ginger wine makes me think naughty nice thoughts.

That's a red wine isn't it? I can't drink the stuff: I love the taste but it hates me - gives me such a bad head within minutes - Champagne does the same. Maybe it's a migraine, but I don't get migraines :confused: White wine is fine and spirits don't make me drunk, which is kinda weird.
Anyone else got weird drink issues? :D

Yes, it's a red wine, but I love white wine too. Consider yourself lucky if spirits don't make you drunk. ;)

Well those are both great but yea.... that full length is a heart-breaker as much a bank-breaker :heart: I wish my ass was a bit bigger for those :D I have to accessorize to disguise that :rolleyes:

It's very Kate Middleton isn't it?

just get panties with removable silicone butt and hip pads, or put on a frock qork out where the hips are and sew in a rotated shoulder pad on each side :)

The frock is wonderful but in this case my taste way outweighed my budget. Worn with a decent pair of 5" strappy heels, *swoon*

A glass of cranberry juice, with just a bit of Southern Comfort and a splash of lemon juice is just perfect for the holiday season.

Hadnt seen that ad before its brilliant:rose:

With the wind outside gusting up to 80 mph and it lashing with rain, its tempting to just crawl back under the duvet with a bottle of Southern Comfort and watch a dvd Bette Davis marathon:kiss:
Yea, thanks for that link Dizzy - had us all laughing here!!

Aaach - these storms :( Must go and check to see how much water is flowing down the road. Too much and it finds its way to our house

Aaach - these storms :( Must go and check to see how much water is flowing down the road. Too much and it finds its way to our house

Oh that doesn't sound good. I hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

Thanks ,it stop raing for the moment but more is due. I'm now in dither because my gf is staying and I have... Feelings for her. Too confusing, I mean she's my friend. Gah

Thanks ,it stop raing for the moment but more is due. I'm now in dither because my gf is staying and I have... Feelings for her. Too confusing, I mean she's my friend. Gah

Stopped raining here too for an hour, so I rushed out for emergency supplies, of wine, cigarettes mascara and hair spray.

Accidently bought a couple of frocks too :eek:

Feelings are difficult to control and work through but you will:kiss:

music: Bigger, Better, Faster - 4 Non Blondes

mood: lazy and sad

wearing: red satin dressing gown

Music: Feels Like Tonight (Daughtry)
Mood: Blech
Knickers: pretty lil lacy boi shorts.

Stopping through as it has been forever. I used to take part in the original thread, long and long ago. Is good that it's been started again.

So how is everyone??

Stopping through as it has been forever. I used to take part in the original thread, long and long ago. Is good that it's been started again.

So how is everyone??

Hi, Luna! Good to see you!

Doing all right, thanks. Plodding onward toward 2014. You?

Music: u.s.s. - damini
Wearing: Flanel PJ's (I demand a day off, dammit!)
Mood: Started out crappy, but it's improving

So how is everyone??

Luna good to see you pop back in, its been a while:rose:

I am having a pamper evening. this is the first time I have had 7 days break in so long, just prepping myself for a fab and glam NYE :kiss:

Take your time and make sure you think it through. You will know if it's right or not.

Take care

The whole love and dating etiquette thing is enough to make your head explode, its why I no longer bother, makes life so much simpler and less stressful:kiss:

For others who are brave enough to do it, I say good luck, follow your heart, but let your brain have a little input too, to keep things spiralling out of control:rose:

Ha! Storm in a teacup . We talked about it and decided, like Silky, that Life is too complicated anyway :D

Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful time tonight, whatever you end up doing. :kiss:

Four hours to go here. Indian take away, posh white wine, great company, prospect of Jools Holland musical Hogmanay. Pretty much ready for it here.
Big love to you all for 2014 :heart: :heart:

Last day of 2013 for me, let us hope it will be a smashing great 2014. In comparison to the insanity of the former year. But anyway Happy new year when you all come so far :D

Back