Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both

Love the question marks would love to see a rear view of it... But still a wonderful picture
--That view will take a little more set up...but I'll see what I can do, just for you. :)

Those are so cute! Love them! Enjoy, Hon!

--Glad you like them. Makes showing them off all the better. :rose:

Love the question marks would love to see a rear view of it... But still a wonderful picture
--That view will take a little more set up...but I'll see what I can do, just for you. :)

Those are so cute! Love them! Enjoy, Hon!

--Glad you like them. Makes showing them off all the better. :rose:

Looking forward to other views! Very enjoyable! :kiss:

IMG_1642d.jpg

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
GGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBB!!

On vacation for the weekend ( was supposed to be all next week; but that's another story) . I worked yesterday, my wife packed for us & I drove over later ( we live an hour & a half from the beach). Went into my bag this morning.....pretty much all my fave panties are in there......:D

On vacation for the weekend ( was supposed to be all next week; but that's another story) . I worked yesterday, my wife packed for us & I drove over later ( we live an hour & a half from the beach). Went into my bag this morning.....pretty much all my fave panties are in there......:D

Isn't it great..how well they know us. I hope you'll share a few beach pics with us.

We were going out to a party yesterday. So when I got out of the shower there laying over the towels were a pair of my cutest panties. I hadn't said a word, I think my wife just read my mind. I know all the guests would have been shocked had they known what frillies were under my jeans.

Rear view of ???

Took the tripod out and snapped this one this morning. I'm not sure what the question ??? is, but I imagine it might be--do I put out, or am I getting lucky? :devil:

Attachments

• ??? back.jpg
    ??? back.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 258
Took the tripod out and snapped this one this morning. I'm not sure what the question ??? is, but I imagine it might be--do I put out, or am I getting lucky? :devil:

Sweet view! Thanks for taking the time! :kiss:

Last edited:
I tried wearing my girlfriends panties for the first time, a girl online dared me to show her. I actually quite enjoyed it!

I tried wearing my girlfriends panties for the first time, a girl online dared me to show her. I actually quite enjoyed it!

Hi Ryan ,
You should try wearing them all the time , besides feeling sexy and probably horny they are a lot more comfortable too !
Have Fun !!
T

todays panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_3985[1].JPG
    IMG_3985[1].JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_3982[1].JPG
    IMG_3982[1].JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 131
Ive had a panty fetish for years now but I have only worn them at hone when I'm alone. But lately I've been chatting with a lady that's open to the idea and she kinda likes it. She asked me to wear one all day, So today I wore a thong to work for the 1st time. I loved it!!! I been so horny all day and love the feeling of it rubbing on my asshole all day.

BTW it's a black VS lace thong:D

This certainly is one of my fetishes. As I guy, even a strait one, like me, we like to feel/look sexy as well, and for each person's opinion, that visual changes. Boxers are hardly sexy 90% of the time and briefs certainly arnt. So whats that leave us? Personally, I like the feeling a thong gives, but it is difficult and expensive to find and but thongs for men, and often they are more "gay" than a female thong. To me wearing girl's underwear is a "strait" fetish, as it fixates me on women, and makes me imagine them wearing the same. I also do it out of respect for their beauty and power. (yes, girls have power...)

I'd be very interested to meet and chat with women who think similarly.

Ive had a panty fetish for years now but I have only worn them at hone when I'm alone. But lately I've been chatting with a lady that's open to the idea and she kinda likes it. She asked me to wear one all day, So today I wore a thong to work for the 1st time. I loved it!!! I been so horny all day and love the feeling of it rubbing on my asshole all day.

BTW it's a black VS lace thong:D

It can be 'adickting'

I absolutly love to wear panties! I would love to meet a guy with my same fetish and talk about it and maybe one day suck his cock in a pair of panties!!!!

Saturdays Panties

Heres my choice from Saturday..a pair I purchased recently

Attachments

• 260611c.JPG
    260611c.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 124
  • 260611d.JPG
    260611d.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 98
Sundays Panties

Heres my choice from Sunday.

Which do you like best..Saturday or Sunday?

Attachments

• 260611e.JPG
    260611e.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 260611f.JPG
    260611f.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back