Pleasure or physiological strap on sex

Phoseman

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Posts
141
As I've posted before, I have a fantasy of being fucked (gently) by a woman with a strapon. I am still scared to mention this to my wife, however that is not the intent of this post. The question is, for those who have done it; is there actual physical pleasure, or it is the physiological thrill of the act? Also, I have read posts referencing butt-plugs, I guess I have the same question relating to those.

One last tangent for those that wanted to try but haven't yet; would you feel "better" if the apparatus did not have feature resembling an actual pens (i.e. seems less gay, not that there's anything wrong with that)?

During sex when were are indulging in my pantyhose/tights fetish, I am so tempted to bring this up, but as soon as I cum, I'm glad I didn't.
 
strapon sex

I have to say that there is pleasure in having my partner take me with a strapon. It is definitely the physical pleasure but also the thought of being "taken". There is a submissive portion to the turn on for sure and you can take that as far as you want depending on your desire. The shape and appearence of the cock could play into it as well. I have a bi side to my fantasies and really enjoy the part of having to suck the cock before I take it anally. I hope this helps with your question.
 
I have to say that there is pleasure in having my partner take me with a strapon. It is definitely the physical pleasure but also the thought of being "taken". There is a submissive portion to the turn on for sure and you can take that as far as you want depending on your desire. The shape and appearence of the cock could play into it as well. I have a bi side to my fantasies and really enjoy the part of having to suck the cock before I take it anally. I hope this helps with your question.
I agree with Avalance. For myself it is both. I have never been pegged by a woman, bt have done it by myself. It felt wonderful. A GF fingered me, but we never progressed further. It does help if yo are clean. I also have other anal toys that I use.
 
There is much physical pleasure but the downside, for me at least, is my cock will not get hard when my ass is filled. It will however cum when the action gets going. Makes me feel somewhat like a woman feels when she has an orgasm.

But it does feel great. If you have your wife do it, be prepared for a more dominate woman in your life for once she has deflowered you, it does give her power.
 
From the Spouse...
It's definitely both. For me, there's the excitement relating to being penetrated rather than penetrating. And then, after it's in, there's physical pleasure. It just feels good to have something sliding in and out like that. Shape doesn't matter much to me beyond the difference in feeling...a penis-shaped dildo feels different than one that's smooth and tapered, but it's all really, really good.
 
Both for sure. I can only say that from my point of view. Someone who has Bisexual tendencies will look at it completely different than myself I would like to think as it is based on the individual. The other thing to consider is how much your SO is really into it. If they are doing it mostly for your pleasure only then the Psychological side of this will not even compare to that of a SO that takes full advantage of da' ass Lol....

When done right (in the mind of the receiver), it will change your outlook on the Male orgasm. If done wrong, the experience will probably be mediocre at best and it may only be a 1 done deal.
 
there is most certainly pleasure involved - hopefully for anyone who tried it, if it's being done correctly. To me, the fact that it mirrors an actual factual "cock in ass" scenario is secondary to the physical pleasure I am getting out of the deal. I doubt I would ever have tried it, otherwise.

One thing, though - start small, or you might never get anywhere at all, and be utterly convinced that it must be a psychological thrill alone for those who enjoy it.
 
From the Spouse...
It's definitely both. For me, there's the excitement relating to being penetrated rather than penetrating. And then, after it's in, there's physical pleasure. It just feels good to have something sliding in and out like that. Shape doesn't matter much to me beyond the difference in feeling...a penis-shaped dildo feels different than one that's smooth and tapered, but it's all really, really good.

I have to agree, it is definitely both. As for shape and size, variety is what really makes the experience memorable. I never know which will be used until it is in and each has a different feeling ;)
 
I finally mentioned this to my wife during sex. Needless to say she was shocked, she said she would have to think about it. I need to assure her I have no gay thoughts, I just want the experience of a prostate orgasm. I want her to use a Feeldoe missionary while playing with my dick.
 
Having a sensitive prostate does not make a man gay. Loving, and sexually desiring, another man is what makes a man gay.

Exploring your sexually receptive side does not imply that you are gay. Not being interested in women might, though.

Since you do not feel romantically or sexually inclined towards men, and since you are most def. interested in your wife-- stop this gayness worry immediately. :p

Get yourselves a feeldoe* and enjoy learning that being heterosexual can be much, much more than sticking his peen in her veen and humping up and down.

Be aware though, that they don't always stay in.. You can make a quick harness so she can get her hips comfortable; http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=827746&highlight=harness
 
For me it's mostly the physical pleasure. I'm quite comfortable with my bisexuality and so is my gf so there isn't really any 'taboo breaking' psychology. It's nice to be on the receiving end for a change, though. And I would definitely take a real cock in my ass.
 
I am a dominant man in public and most of the time in sex. But there are times which I desire to be the sub.. As a young man, i found great pleasure with my ass by accident.. I desire woman more than most, but still I do mastrubate with a dong sometimes, I have been fucked by a man in a threesome..as a woman licked his cock and mine, and been pegged by many of women .. Just be gentle and use lube! Its just sex..
 
For me it's the psychological aspect of giving up control to your partner, once opened though it's not unpleasant.
 
Back
Top