internet creeps

Because every woman on the internet is a whore looking for sex.

especially you!

I had a guy say something like that to me once. He was my cousin's boyfriend, unattractive, and a major asshole. He met me at the family Christmas party one year and decided to try and get in my pants. He got my phone number and texted me. At first he just said things like my cousin was a crazy bitch, and that I probably thought he was ugly and so on and so forth, until it started getting more sexual. He said I was all I could think about when he was with my cousin, and I was really hot, etc. I was polite, but I told him he wasn't my type, and it wasn't going to happen. I didn't remember his exact words, but he then described how he was going to beat and rape me and that I was never going to find another man like him. I stood my ground and responded with "I hope not." But I was afraid leaving my house for weeks.

I had a guy say something like that to me once. He was my cousin's boyfriend, unattractive, and a major asshole. He met me at the family Christmas party one year and decided to try and get in my pants. He got my phone number and texted me. At first he just said things like my cousin was a crazy bitch, and that I probably thought he was ugly and so on and so forth, until it started getting more sexual. He said I was all I could think about when he was with my cousin, and I was really hot, etc. I was polite, but I told him he wasn't my type, and it wasn't going to happen. I didn't remember his exact words, but he then described how he was going to beat and rape me and that I was never going to find another man like him. I stood my ground and responded with "I hope not." But I was afraid leaving my house for weeks.

I stopped at "really hot" and thought, this post needs pics.

I stopped at "really hot" and thought, this post needs pics.

It was almost a "pics or it didn't happen" moment, but then I read how really creepy the guy was after that.

I think she should post pics to lighten the mood now though. Just a thought.

It was almost a "pics or it didn't happen" moment, but then I read how really creepy the guy was after that.

I think she should post pics to lighten the mood now though. Just a thought.

I'd even take them in my PM box just to preclude any chance of the creep she wrote about getting a hold of them.

Acting like an asshole when rejected. Always a good way to make women fall at your feet and beg you to fuck them.

Acting like an asshole when rejected. Always a good way to make women fall at your feet and beg you to fuck them.

It never fails to amaze me, how some attempt to appear gentile, but when poked revert to who they truly are. The gauge of a person is how they act when they have nothing to gain. An asshole in any other guise is still an asshole none the less. That goes for perverts to.

So now that we have that out of the way, any of you ladies want some chocolate? A glass of Châteauneuf-du-Pape or Gewürztraminer? A present of some type perhaps? My lap is open.....:D

*leers*

Comshaw

I'm an asshole and a pervert....a weird one at that......but not really a creep because upfront about both.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not 18 anymore and have subsequently given birth to 2 children. I'm not claiming to be anything fantastic to look at anymore, but pics can be arranged. I'm out and about right now, but in the near future perhaps.

I'm an asshole and a pervert....a weird one at that......but not really a creep because upfront about both.

Boy you fine as hell. Want to lick every inch of that sexy ass.

Fine, fuck you. You fat anyway.

Hey

Hey there

Whatchu up to gorgeous?

Imma burn yo fucking house down.

Back