Office Spanking

I wrote a story about this once, but the truth is for me whenever I've had this fantasy it has never included my actual office. I can go to a fantasy office in my head, but my actual office is not a sexy place.

Oh, absolutely.

I'm very into role reversals, so rather than the traditional 'secretary over the boss's knee', I'd be the manageress. I've a few fantasies here; perhaps spanked by a builder for some health & safety error, or by the cleaner for leaving my office filthy, or by the company director for poor results in front of all my staff.

I don't work in a regular office but a school. I would love to be spanked in the principals office. Not by the principal but my husband as we sneak in after school.

I don't work in a regular office but a school. I would love to be spanked in the principals office. Not by the principal but my husband as we sneak in after school.
Principal's office - that's a great place. Can't think of a principal that I ever wanted a spanking from, but a couple of hs teachers -- totally. HS is long past, but there was/is one lady in particular who I would meet at school tonight and take my punishment with jeans down around ankles... and probably an achingly hard cock through the whole thing.

Thanks, Mrs. Smith. Yeah, I've been bad.

I fantasize about slapping stupid co-workers. Does this count?

Yes, but you gotta face spank 'em. Get the offenders to lay their faces across your desk while you administer the spanking. Be sure to leave some marks of shame.

I should never be a boss.

Oh Yes! What a hot fantasy. To be forced to bend over, lift my skirt and be given a hard spanking until my ass is hot and red. Oh... my!

I think she's just about ready for her office spanking.

tumblr_mh6tf3dlfW1s2kafeo1_500.png

All the time. I want a bare bottom spanking where his or her fingers slap my pussy while I'm being punished. Lewdly exposed in front of co workers and customers...Great now I have to masturbate again..

I actually dream of a former Professor spanking me in a lecture hall in front of all of the other female students I'd like to fuck.

This seems like quite a popular fantasy. One of my most popular stories is about a spanking in an office. I think it must be something about the power relationships that exist in such an environment....

it does seem very popular.... bent over in the principals office, the doctors office, the professors office, the office ofice..... over a knee .... staff members at least hearing what is goin on behind closed doors.

Oh, absolutely.

I'm very into role reversals, so rather than the traditional 'secretary over the boss's knee', I'd be the manageress. I've a few fantasies here; perhaps spanked by a builder for some health & safety error, or by the cleaner for leaving my office filthy, or by the company director for poor results in front of all my staff.

Oh my! You got me excited picturing all those possibilities.

I don't work in an office, but I do love spanking. Which I guess solves the problem of 'your place or mine?'

I run a business with my husband. We rarely go a day without me bent over the desk at some point getting a few quick smacks - part of the fun is not getting caught by the staff! I'm a lucky girl :D

I run a business with my husband. We rarely go a day without me bent over the desk at some point getting a few quick smacks - part of the fun is not getting caught by the staff! I'm a lucky girl :D

oh my!!! who knew working with your husband could be so much fun!? lol

Back