The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 02: A Comma (is a Restful Pause)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 90's here with double digit humidity. The feels like will be triple digits. :eek:

The nice thing about low humidity it that the "feels like" will probably be in double digits while the temperature is over 100.

Unfortunately, lower "feels like" does nothing for the two forest fires burning north of here.
 
The nice thing about low humidity it that the "feels like" will probably be in double digits while the temperature is over 100.

Unfortunately, lower "feels like" does nothing for the two forest fires burning north of here.

it's late on in the day here and the temperature is about 80 F in the shade.
Fortunately, there's a bit of a draught.

Coffee on the Lawn, I think
 
Almost 2,000 words written and I may not be done yet, but it looks more like it's time for research.
 
Reason I moved here was to get away from the humidity on the coast. The forecast says we will go into the triple digits this weekend, but so far have managed to say in the 90s. Since I moved here the humidity has averaged less than 20%, usually it is below 10%. My arthritis really likes it here. :)
 
For the first time this year. Tea; on the lawn.
It's dusk and getting darker by the minute.
And the temperature is 24C
I'm melting
 
Iced latte and a little writing at my favorite coffee shop before I head home. Blessed air conditioning.
 
For the first time this year. Tea; on the lawn.
It's dusk and getting darker by the minute.
And the temperature is 24C
I'm melting

Almost nine o'clock in Sydney on an almost midwinter morning. Bright and sunny heading for a maximum of 20 mebbe 21C. Coffee and cake in a warm corner of the verandah supplied by our two youngest daughters. Wife suspects they're going to ask a favour - something like that. We shall see - but meanwhile the cake especially, is rather good.
 
Glad to say we did not make three digits as predicted. How do you guys type the symbol for degrees?

I don't type the symbol for degrees.

I don't think we made triple digits either. Maybe it went briefly over 99, but if so then it didn't stay there very long. My tomatoes are thankful.
 
Wrote 10,000 words to a story today that I didn't even know I was going to write today when I woke up. Whew.
 
OK. It mid-morning and it's 25°C in the shade.
I begin to understand why some folks have a linen band round their heads.
I got fans on round & about, but it am bloody 'ot.

Tea, I think.
In the garden.

Don't forget your sun-hat.
:)
 
Put a cold towel around your neck or stick your feet in a bucket of cool water.. it will cool you off.
 
OK. It mid-morning and it's 25°C in the shade.
I begin to understand why some folks have a linen band round their heads.
I got fans on round & about, but it am bloody 'ot.

Tea, I think.
In the garden.

Don't forget your sun-hat.
:)

I'd like to think you're kidding about "bloody hot".... 25°C is a mild, spring or autumn day in my city! lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top