Authors: Signup Here To Use The New Literotica Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

Just A Test Title OK
Update: You no longer need to signup to use the new Control Panel, just go here:
https://www.literotica.com/my/
Please send us feedback after you try it!

If you have at least one story published on Literotica and you'd like to be the first on your street to see the new Lit Control Panel, please let us know by replying to this thread or sending me a PM directly.

We need help from active Lit members who are willing to post (or send) bug reports, constructive feedback, and suggestions.

The new Literotica Control Panel replaces the old members.literotica.com site, but you will still be able to use the old site during the BETA testing (in case you have problems with the new version).

We are expecting some bugs in the BETA of the new Control Panel. With your help we can fix those bugs and improve the experience before the entire world sees it.

The new Control Panel is the first step in the years-in-the-works Literotica redesign, so we are very excited to get author feedback and suggestions.

The two main improvements over the old site in this first version are simple:

1. Header navigation - you can easily get around Lit by using links in the header.

2. Responsive design - the site will work better on whatever device you're using: phone, tablet, desktop, TV, watch, or car navigation system (not recommended while driving).

The next version (also in development) has many other new features, but those will become public later. For now, we need the first version tested by real Lit members - that means you.

We expect to open the BETA testing around May 14th, so please let us know if you're interested by either replying in this thread or PMing me.

Please share this thread with other Lit authors you think migth be interested too.

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
If you have at least one story published on Literotica and you'd like to be the first on your street to see the new Lit Control Panel, please let us know by replying to this thread or sending me a PM directly.

We need help from active Lit members who are willing to post (or send) bug reports, constructive feedback, and suggestions.

The new Literotica Control Panel replaces the old members.literotica.com site, but you will still be able to use the old site during the BETA testing (in case you have problems with the new version).

We are expecting some bugs in the BETA of the new Control Panel. With your help we can fix those bugs and improve the experience before the entire world sees it.

The new Control Panel is the first step in the years-in-the-works Literotica redesign, so we are very excited to get author feedback and suggestions.

The two main improvements over the old site in this first version are simple:

1. Header navigation - you can easily get around Lit by using links in the header.

2. Responsive design - the site will work better on whatever device you're using: phone, tablet, desktop, TV, watch, or car navigation system (not recommended while driving).

The next version (also in development) has many other new features, but those will become public later. For now, we need the first version tested by real Lit members - that means you.

We expect to open the BETA testing around May 14th, so please let us know if you're interested by either replying in this thread or PMing me.

Please share this thread with other Lit authors you think migth be interested too.

Thank you! :D

I'd love to be a guinea pig for the new Control Panel.

I'm in

I'm currently writing a take on Beauty and the Beast and plan on posting about one short chapter a day for a while, so if you can use my help I'm in.
(I'm using the Links browser on Debian Linux mostly for reading, Firefox to post)

Add me to the list, Manu.

Somebody's gotta be the rep from the old farts brigade. ;)

Not sure what this will entail but I may be willing to give it a try, as long as I can still post easily enough.

BrettJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back