Secrets' Wish List

1millionsecrets

Uncredited Princess.
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Posts
2,394
Ok, to start off I was uncertain where to put this, so I apologize if you find it fits better elsewhere.

To start off, I'm Secrets. If you didn't know that, hopefully now you do.
I am new to this BDSM world and thought it would be a wonderful idea to have a place where I could openly express what I wanted to purchase for me or my lover in the future. Perhaps get opinions on these items, and get suggestions for new ones.

So, here goes I suppose.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeon-furniture_18/the-forced-orgasm-tower_2937.html (This is the first link. It comes with a description and a picture. Please if you have suggestions provide a link, or detailed description and name of the device.) This is the Forced Orgasm Tower.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeon-furniture_18/bondage-chair_287.html Bondage Chair

http://www.extremerestraints.com/fucking-machines_48/the-oral-sex-seat_2400.html Oral Sex Seat

More soon to come! :heart:
 
Last edited:
I sense a theme here... ;)

You can DIY all of these things, if you happen to be a bit handy, and I have spent a lot of time drawing plans in my head for stuff like this! (but not drawing them or making-- no privacy)
 
I sense a theme here... ;)

You can DIY all of these things, if you happen to be a bit handy, and I have spent a lot of time drawing plans in my head for stuff like this! (but not drawing them or making-- no privacy)
Well, would you be interested in sharing any ideas?
 
The last one, with the toilet seat? That's about the goofiest thing I've ever seen. Institutional white toilet sets don't get my juices flowing. Not to mention that sitting upright while I'm being pleasured would be a very limited event since I tend to get fairly squirmy.

Structurally I suppose it makes sense, it just looks very cold.
 
The toilet seat one looks fairly easy to construct and for far less than $200.00. :/

I wonder if you could just modify a chair or stool. Simply cut the legs down so it's low enough, unscrew the seat, add a toilet seat and bam! Toilet seat cunnilingus here we go!

A standard plastic toilet seat isn't more than $20.00, and a chair or stool bought at a thrift store or garage sale could be purchased for very little. I suppose the construction is the hardest part.

If made at home you could add one if those fuzzy warm toilet covers to the seat so it's more cozy and comfy.
(^_−)−☆
 
Its not the exact product I want, but more or less the basic concept of them... I'm not handy at all, and would probably get my Boo to make them.

(Yes... I call my lover Boo. It's short, sweet, and simple.)
 
Last edited:
Ooh, I went exploring...

Look at what I found!
here's a bondage chair; http://victorsbdsmequipment.com/Store_15/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=56
lots of plans here; http://www.foxyfurniture.com/index.html
I want this to be dimensioned to curl up inside when the toys are out... well, maybe leave one toy inside. If you know what I mean. :D http://www.foxyfurniture.com/catalog/item/2126630/1747458.htm
more stuff;
http://thisgirl.wordpress.com/category/home-made-bdsm-equipment/
o_O Thank you!
 
Also if your boo is crafty enough; he could build you a spanking bench; a cross and chairs :devil::devil:
 

Thanks so much for introducing me to This Girl's blog. So many titillations...
And Pandora's Chest is simply inspired -- hiding in plain sight.
The Tower in Secret's original post really rings my bells.
 
lol, yes those prices are crazy!

>.< Looking at the designs it's not really worth it, is it? Like buying a piece of furniture for your living space you'd look for a fitting design and good craftsmanship.
 
Back
Top