Gay Sauna

anyone know any good, safe, clean london saunas? always been curious, would love to meet people somewhere...

Sauna

anyone know any good, safe, clean london saunas? always been curious, would love to meet people somewhere...

Have a look a The Greenhouse Gay Men,s Sauna, I,ve been to the one in Luton, and the one near Birmingham, they are both very good

I have been interested in going to a gay sauna for some time too, just never plucked up the courage to go yet though. I imagine it can be a lot of fun with many possibilities

yes, like putting yourself in a very charged sexual situation, but one you can have some control over, i guess. definately considering a london one...

This sounds interesting, not sure I would be confident enough to try this. But I do have lots of fantasies about accidentally ending up in a scenario like this.

I’ve been to a few, they are all safe and clean. Pleasuredrome and Chariots Waterloo are right near Waterloo station. Both are large and clean. Pleasuredrome is better fitted out, but Chariots is friendlier. My fave is The Locker Room in Kennington, which is small but really friendly.

yes, like putting yourself in a very charged sexual situation, but one you can have some control over, i guess. definately considering a london one...

I know they're not the same as saunas, but my heart used to pound when, as a young man, I go to an adult theatre or ABS with booths.

I don't know which ones good, but would love to try for the first time with a buddy in London. Maybe a drink first, take the plunge together?

If I'm going to suck your cock, I want you to get the full experience. Including nibbling at your ball sack and cock head, sucking on your balls, licking your ass crack, etc. And when you cum in my mouth, of course I'm going to swallow. It's all part of the experience for both of us.

Ditto!!!!!!

For those men who are still curious, you can experience the freedom of just watching, or participating in gay sex. If you just want a blow job, you will certainly be pleased at the skill other men have in sucking cock. Never met any guy who would not swallow. Hope I never do!

For the veterans of gay facilities, the cock we all crave is right there. Naked, wanting to be seen, played with, sucked dry, or for anal play either way, the candy store for male on male sex.

Extremely hot and arousing. Sandals are a good idea also.

When I was younger I enjoyed the bath house in Atlantic City (probably closed now) and I found the atmosphere relaxed and quite liberating if you had the right mindset. There were men of all descriptions there and any pleasure you wanted....mmmm sitting there next to another man and kissing and playing with each other's cock...no hurry just pleasure

Last edited:
Bi guy needing cock

First time I went to a gay sauna was in Leicester. I’m straight and bi curious. When I payed my fees I had a old cross dresser who showed me around. He took me to the adult cinema and after a while he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to play. He took my cock and give me me the best blow job I’ve ever had. When I looked around I noticed several guys watching all wanking over me . Such a turn on still waiting to be fucked for first time as nervous to have a cock in me.

Hi all. Been "straight" all my life but, because of .....

Just a conversation starter. Is that "identified" as straight" or "presented as straight"? So much to read between the lines of "but", "because of". There's no justification needed...especially not here.

I have a few meetings out of town today so I’m hoping to have some time to fit in a visit to W3 in Blackpool. My last visit left me very happy and wanting more and this is my first opportunity to visit again, hopefully it will be just as busy. I had to cut back last year as I enjoyed spending a lot of free time at my local saunas, hopefully this year will be just as enjoyable

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been to a few, they are all safe and clean. Pleasuredrome and Chariots Waterloo are right near Waterloo station. Both are large and clean. Pleasuredrome is better fitted out, but Chariots is friendlier. My fave is The Locker Room in Kennington, which is small but really friendly.

thanks, that's really helpful :)

Anyone tried any bars in soho? i guess there are some cool places to chill out and hook up there, definately planning on checking some out...

thanks, that's really helpful :)

Anyone tried any bars in soho? i guess there are some cool places to chill out and hook up there, definately planning on checking some out...

No problems. I don’t really go to gay bars, just gay saunas and sex clubs. If you are brave and want to get into several hundred naked men, go to Stark Bollock Naked in Vauxhall on a Sunday. Insane sex party under the railway arches. The only time I’ve ever ordered a beer while someone was blowing me.

I don’t know what it’s like in the UK, but here in Columbus we have a bathhouse I’ve been to several times. Every time is different, but there’s always something about a bunch of naked men together in an environment where any sexual desire can come true.

That said, if I see a guy in a room with his ass up, it’s perfect. One guy from around here puts on a jockstrap and blindfold and waits for any guy who comes by to fuck him. He’s given me his number but I haven’t been able to set anything up.

No problems. I don’t really go to gay bars, just gay saunas and sex clubs. If you are brave and want to get into several hundred naked men, go to Stark Bollock Naked in Vauxhall on a Sunday. Insane sex party under the railway arches. The only time I’ve ever ordered a beer while someone was blowing me.

thanks again. is there any really good time or day to go to any of those saunas? definately getting more turned on thinking about them...!

thanks again. is there any really good time or day to go to any of those saunas? definately getting more turned on thinking about them...!

Avoid the morning. Any time before lunch is bad. Afternoons are at least OK; there are signs of life there after lunch.

Back