Story request: Young Japanese wife getting seduced by a reall dirty old man next door

kkit

Virgin
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Posts
26
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone would be interested in writing up a story of a newlywed japanese couple that have just resided to america from Japan. The young japanese wife then gets seduced by their really dirty old man next door.

I think he should be a nasty fucker, bitter and twisted. Lots of rough sex and humiliation. Popping round to fuck her over the kitchen table while her husbands out at the walmart for 15 minutes. Alot scenes having her service him while her unsuspecting husband is nearby. Also scene where the faithful young wife loses her mind and begging the old man to fuck her more and more.

I really hope someone would be interested in this idea and would be looking forward to discussing the story line together.

Thanks

Bobby
 
Actually, I'm writing this!

You are in luck! I'm into the first episode of this story lol. Although I currently have it written as a really twisted black man, not an old man. I could probably rewrite it for you, but no promises I'd finish it anytime soon. Classes start next week and I'm writing a story for a friend I promised I'd finish first. I'm being very explitive and graphic, so it's actually rather out of character for me.
 
Thanks Xun

Thankyou so much Xun.

Please do rewrite the story with the old man. Maybe we could discuss about it together ?
 
Can someone write this story up ?

Please!!! I'm really hoping someone could write this story up for me.
 
Re: Story request: Young Japanese wife getting seduced by a reall dirty old man next door

kkit said:
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone would be interested in writing up a story of a newlywed japanese couple that have just resided to america from Japan. The young japanese wife then gets seduced by their really dirty old man next door.

I think he should be a nasty fucker, bitter and twisted. Lots of rough sex and humiliation. Popping round to fuck her over the kitchen table while her husbands out at the walmart for 15 minutes. Alot scenes having her service him while her unsuspecting husband is nearby. Also scene where the faithful young wife loses her mind and begging the old man to fuck her more and more.

I really hope someone would be interested in this idea and would be looking forward to discussing the story line together.

Thanks

Bobby

A little confused. Are you just interested in the slutty wife fucking the nasty neigbor or is there some reason she's Japanese?
 
Re: Re: Story request: Young Japanese wife getting seduced by a reall dirty old man next door

Jenny _S said:
A little confused. Are you just interested in the slutty wife fucking the nasty neigbor or is there some reason she's Japanese?

Probably likes a bit on the side:D I could possibly write something along these lines, I am a dirty old man, hehe!! And I live near an academic institute where Japanese studies are centred, loads of pretty young Asian girls coming and going, pops just cumming, hehe!!




Off topic:
(I must write to you Jenny dear, I've been away, see ya later.)
 
OK

OK I've messed about with your idea a bit to make it more believable to the readership, in my opinion that is, you may disagree of course.

Take up on this if you like the way it's going, I may be able to finish it but I am very busy just now, but feel free to carry on with it yourselves all of you. This is of course based here, you may wish to Americanise it a bit.




Paul looked out of his window, ‘Hmm new neighbours’ he thought as he studied the young Asian couple moving into the college accommodation block next to his bungalow.
‘Married couples only in there, nice, a young married couple for a change’, he thought. The last two families had been old wrinkled Japanese couples in their 50’s and 60’s.

Paul is caretaker and maintenance man for the college, his job to make sure everything works, heating, electrics, plumbing; general stuff like that. He watched as the new couple unloaded their belongings from a taxi outside.

Paul has rather a weakness for young Asian girls, Japanese especially, half the reason he’d taken the job at the Japanese institute, the young girls, sweet and very petite young things the Japanese girls, 20 yr olds looking for all the world like schoolgirls, ‘nice’, he thought as the latest addition to his leering catalogue walked up the drive to the building.

A very pretty young woman of about 23 he guessed, as usual though looking no older than a young teen as she happily and briskly followed her husband to the door, ‘nice little tits, nice shapely arse, very trim young lady’, Paul was thinking.

“New people next door then Paul”, his wife commented in passing.

“Yes love, nice young people for a change as well, might be fun”, he answered.

“Hmm you and your fun, you’ll get caught one day by the Bursar and that will be that”, his wife replied, she knew of her husband’s weakness, and as long as he didn’t go too silly she didn’t object to his playing with the young girls.

“Ha, I bet it doesn’t take you long to get after the young bloke though madam, I don’t know these Japanese guys, always after a mature western woman”, he quipped with a grin, “anyway Jack’s as bad as me you know that, he’ll say nothing, I know things that’ll stop him taking action”, Paul continued, Jack is the college domestic Bursar, Paul’s boss. His only direct boss, Paul as head of maintenance has so much freedom around the college.

Paul’s wife Julie is 10 yrs younger than him, a very pretty and well kept woman for her age, trim and well presented, clean and tidy, and looking so much younger than her 42 yrs.
Julie works in the college administration offices and has a lot of contact with the students and Asian staff, like Paul Julie has a weakness for younger people, especially virile young Japanese guys.

Nothing wrong with Julie and Paul’s marriage really, nothing wrong with their sex life, they just like to spice it up a bit with other partners occasionally, younger partners from the college student population and occasionally the foreign staff.
So well suited the pair of them, their extramarital affairs seeming to excite the other as much as themselves, both encouraged the other to play dirty as often as they felt the need.
In fact they often played together, not unusual to find a pretty Japanese girl or guy sharing their bed with them when they could find one kinky enough to do so.

The bonus for both Julie and Paul is that the Asian, Japanese in particular, youngsters both male and female seem to have a weakness for older partners, the girls love attention from an older man, the guys get as hot as hell for mature women, especially tall well built western women like Julie, a fascination with big boobs and broad hips one had told Julie, most Japanese women being quite a lot smaller all round.

Paul although not really seeming his age in appearance or attitude when spruced up is usually dressed in his scruffy work clothes and appearing a bit untidy, well you can’t crawl about mending pipes and the like without getting a bit dirty and scruffed up can you. This however doesn’t seem to be a problem, the young western girls shying away from such a scruffy appearance, the young Japanese seeming attracted to it, or at least not put off by it.

Paul also has a very open and uninhibited attitude, always there with a joke or kind word, not at all shy to speak his mind, and not at all shy to flirt and tease like hell with the young girls.

One 22 yr old girl he seduced actually seemed turned on by his scruffy appearance and preferred to have sex with him in dirty surroundings, the boiler room being their favourite love nest, rough sex, uncaring sex, the little darling just seemed to want to be used, how Paul wished he could find another like her, ‘maybe the new neighbour, hmm she looks so much like Aysha used to look’, he thought as he studied the young woman’s arse cheeks in her tight jeans while she bent to pick up another suitcase to take to her new home.

“I suppose you’ll use the usual ploy to get into her knickers, well try to get into them, routine maintenance check of their apartment while hubby’s out isn’t it”, Julie said with a grin, Paul used this excuse to get invited into accommodation blocks and try to seduce the girls.

“Ha, hark who’s talking, I bet he gets a good look at your tits when he comes to sign in each day, the loose blouse will get an airing again I suppose”, Paul quipped, Julie’s method of attracting the males was to wear her loose blouse to work and bend forward rather a lot in their company, it worked almost every time with her lovely big firm boobs on display. The only time it didn’t work was when the guy was more Jack’s type if you know what I mean, Jack the Bursar not being the marrying kind and preferring young men, only preferring though, Paul and Jack had enjoyed the company of a nice young girl together on occasions.

The young couple finished their chore of loading their belongings into the new home and had vanished inside, ‘hmm wonder if I should strike while the iron’s hot, go say hello and welcome maybe’, Paul was thinking as he studied the now empty parking bay outside.

pops.........:D
 
Re: OK

pop_54 said:
OK I've messed about with your idea a bit to make it more believable to the readership, in my opinion that is, you may disagree of course.

Take up on this if you like the way it's going, I may be able to finish it but I am very busy just now, but feel free to carry on with it yourselves all of you. This is of course based here, you may wish to Americanise it a bit.


pops.........:D

Pop, you dirty old perv...

I love it :D
 
Re: Re: OK

Jenny _S said:
Pop, you dirty old perv...

I love it :D

Oi young lady, less of the old:D

I love it too, Oh the story!!, sorry cross purposes:devil:
 
Thats a great starting Pop_54

Hi Pop,

Thanks for writing the story!

Its excellent!, so please finish it! and I'm really looking forward to reading it!

Thanks heaps!
 
Please write this story..... (I'm willing to pay you)

Hi all,

I'm really hoping if someone could PLEASE write this story for me.... I'm willing to pay to if you could... .please..
 
Ok

I'll try to finish it one day soon, I'm a bit tied up with NaNo at the moment, can't promise but I'll give it a go.
 
Please give it a go Pop

Hi pop,

How are you ?

Have you had any free time to give my story ago ?

I'll be waiting to read it soon

Thank you
 
Back
Top