3:12 on the Dawn Star Express (Closed for EklectikChik)

Lara groaned and arched, her sweet body quivering so sweetly. “More.” She puffed out, “I need you, inside me.” She panted out, her pussy tightening reflexively, needing to grasp his cock and milk it as he drove into her.

His hot breath was driving her wild. His teasing touch was maddening, making her squirm and writhe, her hips shamelessly rising and falling, trying to get more contact.

“Don't toy with me, Dagger!” She breathed hotly. “You know pay backs are a bitch.” She added and giggled, then groaned as she felt his tongue swirl around her sensitive clit.

Lapping up the sweet taste of her juices Daniel finally looked up and looked at her with a sly grin. He gave her outer lip one more bite and tug and then let it fall freely as he pulled back. Quickly he stripped off his pants revealing his engorged member.

His chest rose and fell slightly as he leaned down upon her. He grabbed her breasts once more playing with her chest and sucking on her nipples as his cock rubbed up against her pussy. Then looking up at her with his deadly eyes he leaned forward more and guided his cock up wards and into her waiting cunt. He could instantly feel her body grabbing at him once his crown entered into her smooth warm tight body.

Daniel felt his chest heave as a hiss of breath escaped as felt her hips move up swallowing more of his cock as his fingers grabbed at the bed close to her head. His eyes met hers and he leaned in licking her lips as he started to thrust his hips down into her offered sex. Each thrust felt great as he claimed his partners body for their combined pleasure and enjoyment.

Lara came alive again under him, her knees pulling up and legs wrapping themselves around his hips. Her moan was loud and filled with satisfaction as he thrust into her willing and waiting body.

"Oooooh yes baby!" She cooed, moaning as her back arched off the bed and she rubbed herself shamelessly against him. Her legs tightened, drawing him deep, then relaxed as he pulled away and drove into her with a force that had her scooting lightly.

Eyes closed and lips slightly parted, she bit down on her bottom lip and whimpered as he drew more pleasure out of her pushing her closer and closer to the edge of sweet hot oblivion.

The moan that cut through the room was a welcomed greeting to Daniel as he moved his hips forward. Moving forward his hand rested across her cheek for a moment as he looked down at her eyes full of lust and pleasure as her knees slid up across his body.

Soon enough they locked in quickly around him though he had no interest in breaking such a prison as she eased up the tension and then replaced it to accommodate his thrusts.

His thrusts increased with each heartbeat and as she bit down on her lip he moved into capitalize on her whimpering state as she shivered under him. Leaning he slowly pressed his tongue down on her collar bone and dragged it up slowly before kissing her heatedly while his left hand squeezed her leg as she help him close.

It was again, a perfect dance between the two of them. So heated, so wonderfully good. So achingly sweet and yet savage as well as their bodies collided. Each thrust becoming more frantic than the last as they strove to please each other.

Her tongue danced along his own, her hands running over his hard chest and flicking over his nipples as her hips rose and fell to meet him.

Opening her eyes, she gazed up at him, sharing his breath and feeling the mad beat of his heart against her fingers as he filled her fully and her cunt quivered all around his cock, grasping him tightly.

Daniel gave a light chuckle as he felt her fingers playing with his nipples. The feeling felt strange in the midst of everything but he paid little attention as her hot embrace pulled him in.

"I can feel how much you missed me, or at least something about me..."He joked as he leaned in kissing her neck as his fingers grabbed at the sheets around her as his hips slid forward. His cock pressed deeper looking to untap each sensitive point of her pussy as her walls clung to his veins as she contracted in around his flesh.

Feeling her breath wash over his Daniel moved quicker, spearing her cunt with more urgency and want. Despite what he said he could not deny how much he wanted to be with her, not just for when they felt the need. No it was something more than that and as his fingers dragged slowly over the lean skin of his leg as her hips bucked to meet his he welcomed the feeling even as part of him recalled the pain it had caused.

Too easily however as she pushed him higher and higher the pleasure outweighed anything else. As they fucked one another each whispered or shouted the other's names as they writhed against each other's name and Daniel found there was no other place in the universe he wanted to be as he took her, made her call out for him and thrust his cock deeper into her body.

Lara's orgasm was swift and fierce, as it usually was with Daniel. She clung to him, her nails racking down his back again as she clenched around him, shuddering and moaning helplessly. Her body urging his to empty himself inside her, fill her with his fertile seed as they writhed together against the bed.

Slick flesh slapped together as he held her tighter, pulling her impossibly close as their lips fused as he she felt his body tense and then the hot blast of his cum fill her.

She moaned again with delight, sucking on his tongue and threading her fingers up into his hair as her legs flexed and held him deep into her throbbing core.

He grunted with a low growl as her fingers dug into his skin, marking him, claiming him. Daniel could feel her pussy clinging harder and harder to him as her entire body quivered from his touch. He knew she wouldn't like him to stop when his release came so he didn't hold back. Burying his cock deep inside of her his cock exploded sending fiery blasts of cum into her body.

Her legs locked in around him while her fingers moved slowly, lovingly through his slightly wet hair while she sucked hard on his tongue. He kissed her back in a heated fashion as his hand brushed her cheek and he bit her bottom lip as he joined her in the powerful afterglow. Their bodies moved slowly against one another and he felt a small bit of his seed creep out of her pussy.

His other hand groped her breast lightly as his lips pulled off and then he kissed her once more. Part of him wanted to lounge their for hours but he had to stand guard, no matter what he truly wanted to do. His hips pulled back slowly and he thrust in again eliciting another small moan as he kissed her slowly.

"Think that will keep you warm enough while I'm gone?" He asked her with a playful smile as his fingers flexed around her breast.

Lara smiled and sighed softly. “I think that might do the trick...of course, now I just don't want you to go at all.” She confessed, running her fingers over his shoulders and back and returning his kisses. Her eyes were soft, showing emotions she'd thought she'd long since buried, but he'd brought out with just his presence.

“I know you have to go.” She groaned as he shifted and moved off her body, already missing his warmth. “Be careful. If you play your cards right, maybe we can have a round three before my shift begins.” She teased and gave him a wink.”

Pulling the sheets up over her naked body, she wiggled and plumped her pillow, watching him as she relaxed under the covers.

Daniel smiled as he looked down at her. The emotion in her eyes was strange to him but he knew he could warm up to it in time.

"Sounds like a plan to me." He told her quietly as he watched her wink. Looking over her body he grinned as she pulled the sheet up over her body almost as if she shied away from him seeing her naked. Leaning forward he kissed her and then went into the bathroom to clean up. As the water cleaned up his legs and crotch he moved back pulling up his boxers and socks before he found his pants.

"Get some sleep beautiful." He told her softly as he grabbed his blasters and blades as he prepared to take on the mantle of 'Dagger' once again.

Lara watched him move through the space, getting ready and let her eyes drift shut. She was exhausted and completely sated. Now she was really wishing they weren't on a mission together – and instead on vacation like a normal couple. Only they weren't a couple...were they? And they certainly weren't 'normal' by any stretch of the imagination.

With a soft groan, she rolled and pressed her face to the pillow, hugging it close. She didn't want to watch him leave. Forcing herself to stop thinking about matters not associated with work, Lara let her mind shut down and sleep take over. She knew her shift would be up soon and needed to be at her very best.

After he was fully dressed up Dagger just leaned against the door smiling for a bit. He hadn't missed her seeming to want avoid watching him leave and it didn't make leaving her any easier. It was just a night shift and he wasn't going to be far but it felt like he was getting up in the middle of the night to make her wake up not knowing where he was and it bugged him despite part of him rebelling at such thoughts.

She'd said she didn't want something involved and yet there she'd said how she didn't want him to leave. What was that? He didn't know and he almost moved to kiss her neck before leaving but decided against it. The door closed with a woosh as he locked it and then he went to patrol the turbo powered train.

-----

That first night shift was thoroughly boring save for his time with Lara or the times his mind wondered back to feeling her lips against his or her body squeezing around his cock as she milked his seed into her. He prowled the corridors ready for trouble as the Dawn Star Express thundered along its trail at tremendous speeds. He pasted the occasional porter and other servant who all seemed to give him a wide birth as he came across them. His course took him to the engine compartment where he checked in with the lead engineer named Mr. Thompson. The man told him everything was well and in order and then Dagger moved back along his path as the hours dragged on.

Soon enough his shift was coming to a close and he prepared to unlock the door leading back into the cabin he shared with Lara.

Lara was up an hour before her shift, groaning as she slid out of bed. She hated to move, wishing she could stay in the warmth of the bed to greet Dagger once he returned, but she had a job to do.

Showering woke her up fully and soon she was slipping into her pants and shirt, strapping on some light weight armor that was barely detectable, before slipping her guns into place, a set of dangerously sharp throwing knives hidden inside her black jacket and then set about twisting her hair up and out of the way.

Downing down a quick drink from the mini-bar, Lara took a moment to breath in, setting her mind to the task and rolling her shoulders. Her ears picked up movement outside the door as she prepared to leave and before Dagger could open it, she opened it for him and grinned. "How'd it go?"

Dagger was surprised to find Lara waiting there at the door with a grin. Privately he had hoped they might go once more before the trade off. "Quiet as a tomb out there. A few customers still occupying the late night bar but otherwise it's just porters and servicemen on the late shift

"Didn't figure this gig to be too exciting anyhow. Glad I've had you around to help spice it up." He told her as he moved in and looked at her all suited up as she was. A deadly feminine fatal and people wouldn't know till it was already too late for them.

"Sounds like I'll need to make my own fun just to stay awake." She teased, slanting him a playful smile. "Thanks for taking first shift and...for keeping me warm. Wish I could tuck you in, but duty calls."

Moving past him, she grazed her lips against his cheek and then moved down the narrow hallway to the other cars. Just like he had said, everything was pretty dead. And as the evening wore on, most of the cars were empty. A few single people seemed to linger...reading or sipping drinks. Some couples enjoying their time a little to much in public view, but as a whole the place was dead.

Dagger looked at her and gave a small grin. The thought of her making her own fun filled him with so many naughty ideas but as she gave him a small kiss on cheek before she moved along. It still felt weird having the small intimate moment with her but then he figured maybe it was a a sign of their changing relationship.

Watching her move off his eyes couldn't help but rest on her shapely ass as it moved while she moved down the hallway. Pulling off his jacket and his weapons he put them away for the night while rubbing the back of his head and glancing towards the door once more before he pulled up the covers and settled back in for the night.

As Lara moved along through the middle of the train she saw a men crouched at a access port at one of the transition points. The man turned slowly noticing her and then quickly closed the port and grabbed his bag of tools. "Evening miss."

Lara's eyes narrowed a little as she watched the man quickly cover up what he'd been doing. Something didn't settle in her gut and if there was one thing for sure, she always went with her gut feelings. They hadn't failed her yet.

“Evening.” She murmured and then shot an arm out to block his path. Surprised, the man paused, his eyes shifting to take her in fully. She smiled sweetly and batted her eyes.

“I couldn't help but notice you seemed to be maintenance.” Her body hummed with awareness as she itched to grab the nearest weapon but restrained. “I seem to be having problems with my cabin door. Could you assist? Or is that too much trouble?”

“I'm sorry miss. You must have me confused...” He began and she cut him off.

“Really? Then I hope you don't mind me asking, what were you doing?” She asked, her eyes sparkling as she pressed a hand to his chest and trailed it down.

The man looked at her and almost stammered something out when she moved a hand down his chest. His eyes flashed over her seeming to calculate something swiftly before he spoke.

"Yeah no it was just a problem with the..." Before he finished the sentence the man pushed her hand away and delivered a swift kick to her mid section forcing her back. Moving swiftly he grabbed his bag at the ground and took off running as fast as he could for the next door leading to the next cabin.

Back