Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, my dear, ROCK! Flirt finally went to sleep a few moments ago..whewww! I'm glad that SO got a kick out of Tornado, as Daddy and I affectionately call him. :) He enjoyed 'meeting' you, as well!

Watch those waters and remember, turn around, don't drown! I'm sure SO has preached that to you too! :) I'm glad he didn't get but a touch of the weather and you made it into the office intact.
:heart: you!

Nice meeting you too peaches. Hope you got home in time to take care of the critter!

(Giggles) "Yes, he's great at giving the advice but during the last big snow HE got stuck in a drift out in the country - despite his 4 wheel drive SUV! Occasionally he has those 'I'm a man' chest thumping moments!:rolleyes:

Daddy Stan I did get home and feed the monster.......who let me know in no uncertain terms that he was starving......to death.......(despite the presence of 1/2 pound of kibble in his feeder). And then I got to make my dinner - Cookie, you'll LOVE this - fried bologna sandwich! :D"

"Morning all - Happy Thursday. Coldish today - temps in the 30s and 40s again but SUNNY and supposed to get up to near 60. Have a great day and be careful out there!"

Good morning/evening!

Peaches.. Watching the news now..high of 61 for us today, 50 now. Keep that fried bologna..Ick! I'm sure evil kitty just missed his momma!

Hayley, you'll be missed! Maybe they will have a cancelation and will be able to bump up your install date.

UBW, hi there!

Daddy....thank you for, well...everything. Can we watch our movie tonight?

Mutato, please let us know how it goes today! Hoping for good news!

ESM, hi there, stranger! Yes, we do understand. You're always welcome here! Maybe my Daddy can take you down to the man cave for a drink next time you stop by.

NFL, INL, RA, GA, and any one i missed, have an awesome day!

Good morning to all the Daddies and Littles.

Sorry for the av change-up again.. I just got all this new stuff and I think it's pretty darn cute.. I don't usually buy cute stuff. :D

Gorgeous Day in the Tarheel State. I may be required to mow the lawn. :rolleyes: I know I'll try and do some laundry. No sense wasting all this glorious sunshine on the chickens.

Have a splendid day, everyone! :kiss:

Sorry for the av change-up again.. I just got all this new stuff and I think it's pretty darn cute.. I don't usually buy cute stuff. :D

Gorgeous Day in the Tarheel State. I may be required to mow the lawn. :rolleyes: I know I'll try and do some laundry. No sense wasting all this glorious sunshine on the chickens.

Don't apologize! I love it!

Try not to work too hard and have some fun in the sun! I think I will mow today too, but I enjoy it. :)

Good morning/evening!

Peaches.. Watching the news now..high of 61 for us today, 50 now. Keep that fried bologna..Ick! I'm sure evil kitty just missed his momma!

Hayley, you'll be missed! Maybe they will have a cancelation and will be able to bump up your install date.

UBW, hi there!

Daddy....thank you for, well...everything. Can we watch our movie tonight?

Mutato, please let us know how it goes today! Hoping for good news!

ESM, hi there, stranger! Yes, we do understand. You're always welcome here! Maybe my Daddy can take you down to the man cave for a drink next time you stop by.

NFL, INL, RA, GA, and any one i missed, have an awesome day!

ESM my apologies for not inviting to the Daddy Cave last night but my little girl kept her Daddy up waaaaay past his bedtime.

Princess. If you want to watch it again, we'll need to start earlier tonight and skip the commercials that we played through last night

ESM my apologies for not inviting to the Daddy Cave last night but my little girl kept her Daddy up waaaaay past his bedtime.

Princess. If you want to watch it again, we'll need to start earlier tonight and skip the commercials that we played through last night

You weren't complaining last night one bit? Just sayin'...:rolleyes:

Yes, we'll start the movie earlier. The commercials were the best part! ;) May I suggest you take a power nap this afternoon?

Good evening to all the Daddies and lovely littles :rose: I hope everyone had a good day

Cookie: the doctor visit went well. While I did fracture the right fibula (the outside leg bone) right next to my knee, I guess it's broken in such a way that I don't need a cast. The tendons, ligaments, and such is keeping it all together. I did sprain my ankle though, so between the two I'll have to stay on crutches for the next few weeks, putting a little of my weight on my leg slowly. As far as I'm concerned, that's good news. :)

RA: another wonderful avatar! it is cute :) I'd offer to scrub your back, but UBW seems to have that under control ;)

It was a gorgeous day here, bright and sunny with a high in the upper 60s. I even got to enjoy it for a bit on the way to and from the doctor. I can't wait for Sunday, it's supposed to be sunny and in the low 70s! A perfect day for the park with my daughter. :heart:

oh, the more the merrier, I always say. A girl can never have enough help in the tub..lol..

*calling from the water and blowing bubbles* I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I'm a little sore. One of you can get my shoulders.. :rose:

oh, the more the merrier, I always say. A girl can never have enough help in the tub..lol..

*calling from the water and blowing bubbles* I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I'm a little sore. One of you can get my shoulders.. :rose:

*steps up and scrubs RA's shoulders, then massages the soreness out of them, continuing up to her neck and scalp, then down her back*

My pleasure, RA. I enjoy giving massages. :rose:

I don't doubt that for one second, Dear. Thank you. Now, you and UBW must close your eyes while I get out and dry off my pruny self.. :D:D
*wraps big old bathrobe around herself towel dries the hair and puts on her house shoes*

All righty peeps! I'm going to be hanging out here a little while longer. Sleep tight.

*sweet kiss to Mutato's cheek*
*quick smack to UBW's rear*

Good Night Everyone...:heart:

I don't doubt that for one second, Dear. Thank you. Now, you and UBW must close your eyes while I get out and dry off my pruny self.. :D:D
*wraps big old bathrobe around herself towel dries the hair and puts on her house shoes*

All righty peeps! I'm going to be hanging out here a little while longer. Sleep tight.

good night, RA :rose:

*closes eyes while RA gets out of the tub... well... maybe sneaking a little peek between my fingers ;) *

You are quite welcome, dear lady. Good night, RA :rose: sleep well!

Good luck with the move! Watch your back and lift with your legs!

Thank you. I already have a screwed back. I'll be in hella pain tomorrow. Any lifting of heavy things for long periods does that. Stupid ruptured discs

I bought that bra in America but with green lace and pink bow lol. So cute I love it too

Roast pork being cooked for dinner. They know me well, but the crackling better be good is all i'm sayin

Good morning everyone

TGIF and I am off tomorrow....... I wonder what kind of mischief I can get into?

Im just relaxing, a sort of calm before the storm, I can feel the urge deep inside me, before I please my little bunny. later today :D

Happy Friday to all the good little girls and yes the naughty ones too (it is Friday after all) Daddies be on your toes today!
Princess we've had some lovely evenings together and they are beyond expectations. I'm such a lucky Daddy today and everyday!
Spring arrives finally as the last of the snow is banished from my little spot on the planet?
Burgers, bacon and maybe lead off this grilling weekend with smoked baby backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back