Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think "guess" is the right word...

Any luck finding some new nipple rings for me, by the way?

I step out in my pastel flannel shirt, greens and yellowsa, my favorite colors.. My overalls are slightly worn from use, and the denimi is soft. One strap hangs off because it's missing the button.

Probably a good idea to keep the shirt on or my boobs would be hanging out... and Well, Damn, since I've already been told I ought to... well never mind.. I won't go there.. I handled those comments good and proper..:D

Are we out of tequila??? Where's my drink, Davie poo??

I don't think "guess" is the right word...

Any luck finding some new nipple rings for me, by the way?

I found some quite large ones. They'll be perfect for attaching a chain too...

Are we out of tequila??? Where's my drink, Davie poo??

We are never out of tequila. Patron is added to a glass, slid with panache down the bar, and a fresh lime is quickly quartered, while a salt shaker is produced and placed carefully next to the glass of tequila.

Anything else, Dear?

Orders another drink against my better judgment. I have a great working relationship with Dave, but his flirtation this evening made me remember....

I had one of my visions not long ago. And it took place on top of this bar. I am unnerved by RA's yellow and green flannel; it was part of the vision. I will need to exercise caution and a little self control, I think.

Orders another drink against my better judgment. I have a great working relationship with Dave, but his flirtation this evening made me remember....

I had one of my visions not long ago. And it took place on top of this bar. I am unnerved by RA's yellow and green flannel; it was part of the vision. I will need to exercise caution and a little self control, I think.

Oh dear, Ella!!!! I would never intentionally unnerve you my lovely.

Top of this bar, you say? *unsnaps the side buttons of her overalls*

I tell you what. I'm just going to lean here against the bar and see if I can learn any tricks with the shot glasses.
You know I hid a baseball between my boobs at a game one time? Ball was hit into the stands, and one of the fellas caught it. The umpire wanted the ball back and was calling all the guys down out of the stands to frisk them for the ball. They handed it to me and I stuck in in my bra. I gots me some big titties and they never new it was in there. The Ump looked at me, I stood up and did a little twirl and pretty much dared him to frisk me... the nerve...

I'm thinking I can put a shot glass of tequila between my boobs and drink it... What do you think?

I love the shot glass in the boobs trick! I think we even have some of those "test tube" shot glasses around here somewhere. Just remember, we can't use our hands to get the shot!

*notices something wrong and watches her carefully.*

Oh dear, Ella!!!! I would never intentionally unnerve you my lovely.

Top of this bar, you say? *unsnaps the side buttons of her overalls*

I tell you what. I'm just going to lean here against the bar and see if I can learn any tricks with the shot glasses.
You know I hid a baseball between my boobs at a game one time? Ball was hit into the stands, and one of the fellas caught it. The umpire wanted the ball back and was calling all the guys down out of the stands to frisk them for the ball. They handed it to me and I stuck in in my bra. I gots me some big titties and they never new it was in there. The Ump looked at me, I stood up and did a little twirl and pretty much dared him to frisk me... the nerve...

I'm thinking I can put a shot glass of tequila between my boobs and drink it... What do you think?

*can't decide who to pay attention to...*

* comes in with an oversized Santa sack, staggering awkwardly under its weight*

Presents time!

First out of the bag are thick soft hoodies, one for each lady in the bunker (and a few spares besides). Everyone also gets a pair of earrings, a necklace and a padlock.

If there's one thing every woman needs its a good strong lock. Very useful.

And plenty more presents where that came from too.

* I give Dave a look, telling him there's something very special in the bag for him too*

Last edited:
*notices something wrong and watches her carefully.*

*can't decide who to pay attention to...*

Hmm...EF is probably more fun, and I am damned near sleepy..

I just read a nice letter from a friend :heart:, and I'm feeling a lot better. Still wanting fritos and Reeses , but there's really nothing Wrong with that except maybe the sugar, the fat, the salt..hmmm..maybe i should start self-medicating with watermelon and cantaloupe???

Phew....kisses to you both, and a big Special tongue-down-your throat smooch for Dave...
...oh! And hugs, too!!

* I give Dave a look, telling him there's something very special in the bag for him too*

OMG! I can't believe I am getting excited about receiving a present! I didn't give them before when the world was normal and I didn't expect them. Just because a calendar tells you to, you're going to buy a gift for someone? Why not show them how you feel right NOW? So I eventually trained everyone not to buy me things because I wasn't going to buy them things.

But I grew to miss it. There's an excitement in receiving an unexpected gift. An odd feeling of, "Wow, really? You like me that much, that you want to give me something?"

And all the same, there is that feeling of being caught unawares. I have nothing to give in return. Damn, this one deserves better than that.

"Present? For me? What...what did I do? I mean, how do I deserve a present? Damn, I'm being ungrateful. Thank you Whip. I...uh...I don't have anything for you. I'm sorry."

*wraps her arms around Whip and picks her up in a swinging hug*

"Thank you, Whip! I lurv my Carolina Blue hoodie with the ram on the front... And these hoop ear rings, well....*gush* just Awesome, honey!"

Kiss, kiss.

Hmm...EF is probably more fun, and I am damned near sleepy..

I just read a nice letter from a friend :heart:, and I'm feeling a lot better. Still wanting fritos and Reeses , but there's really nothing Wrong with that except maybe the sugar, the fat, the salt..hmmm..maybe i should start self-medicating with watermelon and cantaloupe???

Phew....kisses to you both, and a big Special tongue-down-your throat smooch for Dave...
...oh! And hugs, too!!

Woot!!!

I've been kissed. And kissed well. I'm a lucky feller.

*blushes*

Alright, but first I'll ask you to sign this "hold harmless" agreement. And then answer some questions...

First, what's your pain tolerance like?

well, let's see...I labored without Epidural For oh, 12 hours......i think my threshold is higher than most...

Just sterilize the needles first, man....dint need to be getting the "nipple funk disease"....lol

*The bunker's PA system crackles to life.*

"Now hear this, friends. I will be out tonight at a celebration not of my choosing; believe me, I'd rather be here with you rather than out with the zombies who will possibly take large chunks of my IQ and my time. I will be thinking of you. I laid in extra ice and lots more liquor for you. Do try to have a good time. I will check in if the zombies will refrain from knocking down the cell tower and allow me to contact you with my smart ass phone. That is all. Kisses for everybody."

*speakers go quiet.*

*The bunker's PA system crackles to life.*

"Now hear this, friends. I will be out tonight at a celebration not of my choosing; believe me, I'd rather be here with you rather than out with the zombies who will possibly take large chunks of my IQ and my time. I will be thinking of you. I laid in extra ice and lots more liquor for you. Do try to have a good time. I will check in if the zombies will refrain from knocking down the cell tower and allow me to contact you with my smart ass phone. That is all. Kisses for everybody."

*speakers go quiet.*

*sneaks in just in time to sneak one of those kisses*

Nice place you have here... :)

I poke my head out my door, and see that everyone is either asleep or still out for the evening..
I don't know what everyone likes to eat around here, but I think I've made it abundantly clear that I can be bought and sold with Reeses cups.
I decided that barring any peanut allergies I'd leave a Reese's Big Cup on everyone's pillow tonight.. And maybe a bottle of Advil for Chain...
*whispers Happy New Year to all those sleeping!!*:kiss:

I stand guard, awake & vigilent
Cricket bat & power disc saw close by; shotgun in hand
Ensuring that the Zombie threat is staved off for yet another year

*makes myself a coffee and sits down on my favorite couch to drink it, mulling over the multitude of ways Dave could react to his gift*

I wonder if I did the right thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back