Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Monday...

Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?

Last edited:
Something about Mondays that make it hard for me to work ... I always need an extra cup of coffee.

How's everyone else doing today? Ready for work, or would you rather stay in bed?

If staying in your bed is an option chalk me up for some cuddle time. :D:D:D

I am trying my hand at having a thread again, but this time I am posting for *me* and not my friend. A few things about me:

~The #1 question people ask is "Are you really shy?" The answer is
*yes* I really am quite shy. I suppose posting pics may seem contrary to
that, but it is much easier to be sassy as an unknown behind a computer
screen, and with pictures there is a degree of control. IRL I am a wall
flower who blushes quite easily and is uneasy in social situations.
(Unless it is career related, in which case, I am completely the opposite
and kick ass.)

~I have a good sense of humor mixed with a healthy dose of sarcasm, so I
enjoy a quick-witted exchange.

~I enjoy getting to know people, so feel free to post, leave a comment
and tell me something about you. No, I don't jump into the whole
webcam/voice thing (the #2 question I am asked), if you'd like to know
why, please refer to #1. ;)

OK, here we go, let's give this a try!

im shy too :) look at how shy i m

http://windowsexplore4.wix.com/cum

You said in your first post you blush easily in person. I bet if I met you I'd make you blush quite a bit at first...

Not soon after your face would be flush, but it would be from the vigorous, nearly anonymous sex I would have to have with you. Something about you just makes me... tingle. :devil:

Great pics.
I am flushed just *reading* that, so this shy girl might just have heart failure in person.....;)

Very nice. You've got a nice mix of naughty and nice going on. :)
Thank you. I think it's about 80/20. I'll let you guess which is which!

I would let you show me anything you want sexy!
Wow...such a trusting soul, aren't you? :cattail:

Well aren't you just the most adorable naughty little thing. Good for you adhd better for m:kiss:e!
Thank you. I am working to get all the naughty out now... so that I can be adorable and nice in time for Xmas...

Trust me, you don't need it. Thank you for sharing. I hope you will be around for a long time.
But isn't everything better covered in chocolate? :D

looking great
Thank you! :kiss:

You are so pretty, and you have amazing breasts. I love how your nipples are so hard and long. And I love your choice of outfits for your pictures. Very nice!

fantastic nipples

As others have said your nipples are awesome. Can I lick them?

O woukd rather stay in bed with you all day with you sexy!

now if thats what i had woke to this morning they would have been looking for someone to fill my position but a chance to cuddle with you, yeah i would hjave happily gone looking for another job!!!! ;)

god your nipples are to die for i could suck,nibble,bite.lick them for hours:D:kiss:

You are a very lovely woman.

I feel like I can identify with you when you talk about being shy irl while being able to easily post pictures online.

I've done plenty of things online like post pics, share pics, and be outspoken. The certian level of anonimity makes things easier to feel easy about.
Just like you, when it comes to irl, I'm more shy, less outspoken, the wallflower, blending into the crowd and not the center of attention.

Are you like me as well where being shy gives you fantasies about doing things irl that are quite the other end of shy?

I'd rather stay in bed and suck on those beautiful nipples...

I see your tits had an extra shot of coffee, my those nipples looktadty. I could feast on them, thaks for posting.

and i think that it is safe to rename your thread,"i am supershy no more"
very nice....very perky!!!!!!!!!;););)

You are so pretty, and you have amazing breasts. I love how your nipples are so hard and long. And I love your choice of outfits for your pictures. Very nice!
Thank you. When it comes to outfits, I find that for this crowd, less is more! :cattail:

As others have said your nipples are awesome. Can I lick them?
Mmmmmmmm

Great pictures supershy *Twists nipples*
Whimpers just a little...

Kissing is soooo intimate. Intercourse is very pleasurable, of course, but somewhat mechanical. Kissing (and any sort of oral activity for me) is all about finesse and closeness.
Yes, I agree that kissing is probably one of the hottest intimate expressions there are...

O woukd rather stay in bed with you all day with you sexy!
Mmmmm afternoon delight :kiss:

now if thats what i had woke to this morning they would have been looking for someone to fill my position but a chance to cuddle with you, yeah i would hjave happily gone looking for another job!!!! ;)
And just exactly what position are you referring to....oh... you meant *work*... :devil:

god your nipples are to die for i could suck,nibble,bite.lick them for hours:D:kiss:
Softly moaning....

Your skin...

I would enjoy chatting with you softly while my hands trace lightly over your skin, seeking every contour and curve of you. Of course, that would just lead to something fun...

You are a very lovely woman.

I feel like I can identify with you when you talk about being shy irl while being able to easily post pictures online.

I've done plenty of things online like post pics, share pics, and be outspoken. The certian level of anonimity makes things easier to feel easy about.
Just like you, when it comes to irl, I'm more shy, less outspoken, the wallflower, blending into the crowd and not the center of attention.

Are you like me as well where being shy gives you fantasies about doing things irl that are quite the other end of shy?
Yes! Exactly! IRL I really don't like to be the center of attention at all, it makes me really uncomfortable... but here, it's somehow different...and in my mind, well, it's just a crazy place!

Gorgeous people can't be shy ;)
Wow, thank you!

I'd rather stay in bed and suck on those beautiful nipples...
That's all well-and-good, dchockeyman, but more importantly ...Kings or Devils?

I see your tits had an extra shot of coffee, my those nipples looktadty. I could feast on them, thaks for posting.
I *do* drink coffee by the pot-full.

and i think that it is safe to rename your thread,"i am supershy no more"
very nice....very perky!!!!!!!!!;););)
Oh, I think I will always have an element of shy... maybe instead "not shy whilst anonymous behind a computer screen..."

Supershy, you are gorgeous, thanks for sharimg.
I never much liked to share, but somehow, you all are making me feel the sharing love. :cattail:

You may think you are super shy but really you are super cute. Loving the thread. :kiss:

I would enjoy chatting with you softly while my hands trace lightly over your skin, seeking every contour and curve of you. Of course, that would just lead to something fun...
Something so very fun I would forget to be shy... until afterward... and then I'd be blushy-red and stammering wondering who *that* woman was. :eek:

Hi sexy don't be shy we're all quite welcoming to beauties like you! :D :rose:
You *are* a very welcoming crowd, I hardly know what to say.... I guess a picture is worth 1,000 words? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back