Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter (Closed to jc199123)

AlwaysFaithful

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Posts
1,763
Katherine Doyle walked down the street leading back to the large Victorian style home that she shared with her pack. They were small, only a pack of eight in total. She was a bit of a loner, only with this pack for convenience, but she was an incredible fighter so the leader of this pack of strays had accepted her. They lived together in a rather large human town, by the name of St. Thomas. Flicking a strand out of her dark mahogany brown hair out of her face she stepped inside, they lived on the edge of town, surrounded by a thick covering of trees, it was unlikely that any humans might wander past the iron gated drive to see the massive wolves that romped in the back yard.

Pale grey eyes looked around as she walked into the kitchen, putting the groceries on the counter. Kat was small for a female shifter, at only 5'6" and an athletic 120 pounds, her skin was the color of gold dust. Dressed in a pair of jeans and a black tank top, it exposed various scars on her arms and across her shoulder blades. She'd left her birth pack due to a disagreement with the Alphas, she'd wandered as a loner for several years before finding this pack. She wasn't sure how long she'd stick around, but three years since she'd joined and she was still here. Putting away the groceries she left the kitchen and went outside, shifting to her wolf form. Her wolf had been particularly quiet all morning, so this was Zaria's reward, a bit of freedom. The chocolate colored wolf with gold eyes stretched out in the sunshine, relaxing as she watched a pair of male wolves spar, their mates laid in the sunshine, content to watch their mates.


((Ugh, sorry it's so rough, my starters often are :/ ))
 
Josh Richard is a tall and athletic man that weighs 265 pounds. He has dark brown hair as well. He is the leader of a misfit pack after he was chased out of his birth pack of shifters. He didn’t like the last leader because the last leader was a spoiled little brat that just lay around while the others defend the pack. Everything for Josh came to a head when his wolf side called Zaveri decided to challenge the pack leader’s wolf side. After he was chased out of his birth pack he began to wonder around mainly to find a place to stay but he began to pick up the other outcasts from other packs. He finally found a place that was away from everyone it was an old Victorian house that as out of anyone’s way to come to.

Josh let his wolf side out for a bit because it grew restless and wanted to be free for a bit. Zaveri is a dark brown almost black wolf and he was content to lay in the shade but one of the new pack members insisted on a sparring match so he got up and began to spar with him. After a while he could hear someone enter the house. Zaveri didn’t pay much attention seeing how he felt safe at this place. When Zaveri seen it was Zaria that he was glad to see her. For some reason he felt strange peace when Zaria was around. Zaveri quickly finished the match so that he could go back to relaxing and just stretching out. He walked over to Zaria and looked at her before walking off to go lie down and just watch the rest of the pack do their different things. Zaveri was a little sore from the sparing session but he wasn’t going to show it.
 
Zaria laid in the sunshine, watching the match until it ended. Her gold eyes kept focused on Zaveri. When the leader came over, she wagged her tail, tipping her head up to look at him, eyes tracking him when he walked away. Internally Kat scoffed, Please tell me you don't like him it wasn't necessarily Zaveri or Josh that Kat opposed to, she just wasnt sure about getting involved with anyone. Zaria sighed, I'm not saying We have to take him as our bond mate, a little fun wouldn't hurt either one of us. The wolf pointed out, which Kat could see her point, besides just because Kat may be content to not have a mate didn't mean Zaria was, wolves weren't meant to live alone. And even with a pack, the urge for a bond mate would be strong for Zaria.

After a bit Zaria stood, stretching she approached Zaveri, eyes playful, tail wagging. She lowered her front end to the ground, play bowing, inviting him to play. He was the o,ly fighter here that She couldn't beat with ease. Her tail wagged as she waited, hoping he would take her up on her opportunity to spar and have some fun.
 
Zaveri seen that Zaria had gotten up and it looked like she wanted to spar. Zaveri Had more in his mind than to spar with her he wanted Zaria as a bond mate. Josh could tell what he was thinking and said, You know that she isn’t going to be our bound mate so why do you keep thinking about that. Zaveri answers with, You don’t know that plus the thrill of the chase is sometimes better than the catch. Zaveri looked over at Zaria seeing that she was play bowing and he slowly got up not showing his intentions. Zaveri quickly lowers his head licking Zaria on the cheek before taking off. He wanted to make her work for her sparing session. He weaved his way through the other wolves she wanted to spar and play she was going too chase him to do so.

He stopped periodically to see where Zaria was at giving his tail a wag letting her know he was playing. He was hoping to get some rest before he was to spar again but now it didn’t feel like he was going to so he continued to run. He was running until he felt something hit him and spin him around. He slid for a bit then got up seeing that Zaria had caught him and hit him so he knew that running at this point was out of the question. He waited to see what she was going to do next.
 
Delighted when Zaveri took off, she wagged her tail and loped after him. After first she kept it slow, since they were weaving around the rest of the pack, but then they got away from the back and she put an extra burst speed, nipping at Zaveri's flank, body bumping into him. Tongue hanging out, as she wagged her tail, her gold eyes glittered in amusement. She watched him for a moment before shifting into a crouch, leaping forward, the lanky chocolate wolf tackled the bigger male. Sending them tumbling into the grass. For a moment she was above him, she lowered her lead, licking his cheek, like he did hers early.

Kat sighed internally, whether her wolf would admit it or not, she was falling for this male. And she figured if she gave it have a chance she probably would fall for him too. But she really hadn't thought she'd ever find a mate, so she was content to stick to one night stands, mostly with humans, occasionally with a shifter. And yet here she was, watching her wolf fall in love and wondering if she might be lucky enough to have feelings for Josh, if she gave it a chance.
 
He knew how to get out of this particular situation seeing how he was the smallest male pup in his litter, not by very much, so always got picked on by his brothers and sisters. He quickly rolled to his stomach and stood up keeping Zaria on his back. He only did this because she was a little shorter than him so she couldn’t reach the ground. He could feel her start to try to get down off his back so he took off running. He quickly stopped causing her to slide off of his back and she tumbled a bit. As soon as he stopped he quickly pinned he to the ground by laying on her. He was stomach to stomach with her and he began to lick her like she done him but this time he nipped at her playfully.

Josh knew that Zaveri had a crush on Zaria and Josh wanted to date Kat but she didn’t seem to want to date anyone. He wondered what Kat would do if her wolf too his wolf as a bond mate. He wishes that she would just give him a chance and who knows they may be perfect for each other, a perfect match for one another.
 
Zaria yelped in surprise when Zaveri rolled and stood up, squirming she started to try and get off. But then he was running. Yelping again as he suddenly stopped. She tumbled off of him, landing on her back, grinning wolfishly, she let him keep her pinned. Relaxing beneath him, she closed her eyes briefly as he licked her. She rumbled her enjoyment, tail wagging. Gold eyes opened, looking up at him as she remained comfortable pinned. It was unusual for her, Zaria didn't like being pinned, didn't like being vulnerable, yet she was perfectly content here, with Zaveri.

Kat watched fondly, deep down, she was happy that her wolf was finally happy. Zaria had made many sacrifices for Kat over the years, it was good to see the wolf happy. Silently Kat knew she would have to give Josh a chance, and seeing Zaria so happy made Kat more willing to give a relationship a try.
 
Zaveri could see that she wasn't going to make a move to try to get up so he got up and laid beside of Zaria. He got as close as he could to her and just laid there. He didn't know if she wanted to keep playing or not but he wasn't going to lay on her all day. He didn't mind laying beside of her though and he rested his head on her chest mocking her playfully. Zaveri needed this rest after the sparing session they had and the huge hit he took from her.. He also was still sore from sparing as well but he still had the resolve not to show his pain to anyone not even Zaria.

Josh was happy that his wolf was happy now and possibly found his bound mate. Josh wondered if in fact their wolves became bond mates if Kat was going to give him a chance seeing how Zaria gave Zaveri a chance. He wanted to talk to Kat but he was content on letting his wolf play with his crush.
 
Zaria rolled into her side when he laid down beside her. Tail wagging she playfully nipped at his chest but despite her playful attitude and seemed perfectly content to just lay here with him. She laid her head on his paw as her gold eyes watched him. Her ears flickered as she heard another sparring match start up in the back yard. Her body always instinctively tensed at the sounds of a fight, years of reflex from being a wanderer and often fighting with other wolves she encountered. But now she managed to just relax again and enjoy the time with Zaveri.

Kat watched, always finding it odd that Her and Zaria couldn't give each other any privacy. Still she smiled, watching the pair. She didn't really have anything against Josh, so she knew she would be giving him a chance. She just hoped she could do the whole relationship thing, something that was not her strong suit.
 
Zaveri could feel her nip at his chest and when she was finished he nipped her neck as she laid on his paw. He didn't want to continue playing for now he needed to rest for a bit so he rested his head across Zaria's neck. He couldn't help but to feel at peace when he laided with her even though there was another sparing match going on. He could feel her tense up a bit when it started but he also felt her relax after a little bit. He could feel his paw start to fall asleep after a bit but he didn't feel like distrubing her after she relaxed again.

Josh loved seeing this site and didn't mind letting Zaveri stay out seeing how he was happy and Zaria was happy as well. He just couldn't get it out of his mind what would Kat do would she try to give dating a try or not. He also wondered if the sight of their two wolf froms acting like this had maybe opened her heart a little. He knew she like being alone but that took some giving things up on both Kat and Zaria.
 
Zaria grumbled in pleasure when he laid his head across her neck. Tail wagging she relaxed further totally ready to take a nap in the sunshine. Her eyes drifted shut, listening to the rhythmic sounds of Zaveri's breathing. Zaria knew she was done for, this was the male for her. Wolves didn't exactly fall in love like humans did, it was more of just realizing that you clicked with each other. You understood each other, would protect each other. You were happy just being near each other. And it seemed Zaria had finally found that. She wondered why it only just really happened now. She'd been with this pack for several years, and though she liked Zaveri she hadn't felt this level of attachment until now.

Kat just smiled, for once not eager to get her human form back. Her wolf was happier now than she'd seen her in a long time. She wondered what Josh thought of all this, though as a rule they didn't have to find their mate in the same shifter their wolf did, but it did make things awkward, Kat was determined to give Josh a shot, if he wanted one. She realized that she had no idea if he's be interested in perusing a relationship with her simply because their wolves were bonded. It seemed they would have an interesting discussion when they shifted back.
 
Zaveri could sense by Zaria breathing she was about to go to sleep. He wanted to go to sleep to but he would rather fall asleep on Josh's bed because he is still a little sore from sparing. He lifted his head and nudged her with his nose to get her attention so they could go somewhere else to sleep. Zaveri got up in front of her and got into a pouncing position like he wanted to play. He figured that he maybe able to trick Zaria into chasing him up into Josh's room where they could nap peacefully without the fear of one of the others' sparing match ending up on top of them.


Josh could tell what Zaveri had planned usually he didn't want him to sleep on his bed because of shedding but he was willing to deal with it so the two would be happy and relaxed. He still wondered what was Kat thinking because to his knowledge there hasn't been a rule established saying that if two wolves became bond mates that the human forms had to become lovers. It always been easier to be the lover of the wolfs human form but sometimes that just didn't happen .
 
Zaria grumbled and opened her eyes, reluctantly moving to let him stand. But she seemed delighted when he seemed to want to play. Standing, she wagged her tail, play bowing back, eyes alight with mischief. She waited for him to make the first move. Bounding after him when he initiated a game of chase into the house. It seemed someone had had the house built with wolves in mind. Despite being oversized. Zaria was nearly four feet at the shoulder, and she was considered a small female. But despite that, there was plenty of room for the wolves to move through the house. Zaria seemed a bit surprised when they reached Josh's room. But she just gave a wolfish grin and leaped on the bed. She often laid on Kat's bed and spent time in there, but she'd never been in any other pack mate's bedroom. She tilted her head as she laid on Josh's bed. She waited patiently for Zaveri to join her, she figured he'd brought her up here so they may nap without being trampled by others during play. Her tail wagged, green eyes watching Zaveri.
 
Zaveri waited until Zaria laid down on the bed to join her on the bed for a nap. He got close to her and laid his head across her neck again. He knew it was better to sleep in the room than outside because one they could truly relax and they wouldn't have to worry about one of the others trampling ob them while the others played. He was glad that he was getting rest and he was happy to be with Zaria as well. He still wondered why they connection took so long seeing how she had been with the pack for such a long time. He wonders what in her mind changed so that she would choose him from the rest of the pack but he wasn't going to complain now. He just wanted to fall asleep with her ,run, play with her now. Zaveri hoped that Josh would mind that they were in his bed seeing how he didn't really like it when Zaveri slept on the bed. Josh always told him he felt like he was covered in the long hairs himself when they shed. Zaveri didn't think that it was time for them to start shedding their fur so it shouldn't be as bad.
 
Zaria rumbles in pleasure when he joined her, nuzzling closer to him, she licked at his cheek before relaxing, snuggling against him. She pressed her face against his fur, sighing contentedly as she let herself drift to sleep. It had taken her this long to convince Kat to spend enough time with the pack to truly know if it was Zaveri she wanted. But now Zaria knew. She could tell that Kat was willing to give it a try, and something told Zaria that if Kat really gave Josh a try, that they would be a perfect match.

In her mind, Kat found herself drifting off to sleep, letting her own mind relax and rest. But as was a common occurrence during sleep, Kat's mind took over, shifting back to a human state. Now it was a lanky, petite brunette curled up to the big male wolf, head pressed against his chest, hands tangled in his fur.
 
Zaveri was a little startled when Zaria turn back into Kat but it was to be expected seeing how they both probably fell asleep and Kats mind took over transforming her back into human form. The only thing that worried Zaveri now was the fact that her hands were tangled in his fur. He hoped that she didn't suffer from night terror or anything like that causing her to grasp and pull stuff. He just laid there letting her sleep hoping for the best and staying awake. Zaveri just nuzzled in closer to her as she slept.


Josh knew that Zaveri needed to go to sleep but he also knew that Kat should spend a little time with his wolf form as well. He just let Zaveri keep himself awake not wanting to go back to his human form just yet. He hoped that Kat would wake up soon so she could spend a little time with Zaveri before he had to sleep.
 
Kat did indeed suffer occasionally from nightmares, but they didn't cause her to pull or yank at things. She slept peacefully for a little while before waking. She stretched lazily registering that she was human again, and pressed against a big wolf. "Hey," She greeted groggily, her voice a
Held a whisper of Irish. She didn't sit up, instead she stroked her hands over his thick fur. She honestly hadn't spent much time with a wolf form since the death of her best friend and lover nearly four years ago now. She'd forgotten how much she'd missed snuggling with a wolf and spendi,g time with one. She sat up slowly, pale Eyes watching Zaveri as she stroked him gently.
 
Zaveri just laid there for a bit enjoying Kat petting him. He slowly got up and stretched out before he licked her cheek. He moved mover and laid himself on her lap wagging his tail and niping at her hand playfully as well as licking her hand. He didn't know how she would take all of what he was doing but Zaveri hoped she wouldn't mind what he was doing. He wanted to see if she would play with him for a bit before he went to bed. He was glade that she wasn't one who pulled stuff as she slept. He just laid there on her lap wagging his tail like crazy as he nipped at her free hand playfully loving being in her lap. Josh wasn't in a hurry to change back into his human form seeing how Zaveri was having fun.
 
Kat laughed as the big wolf moved into her lap. She smirked and enjoyed playing with him, hands moving over his form as he nipped lightly. Kat didn't mind in the least, in fact she enjoyed it as they played softly, not getting too rowdy, but having fun nonetheless. She chuckled when he licked at her hand, and she realised how much she'd missed hanging out with a wolf form. And she could feel herself getting use to this. She ruffled his fur playfully after he nipped at her hand again, grinning while she did.
 
Zaveri kept up nipping at her hands as she ruffled his fur. He could feel himself growing tired but kept up playing not wanting to change back just yet. He finally caught Kat's hand in his muzzle and he held it there for a bit not biting down hard just enough to keep her hand from slipping from his mouth.He let her hand go and began to yawn so he got up off of her lap and began to walk around to find a good place to sleep. He settled down beside Kat and he laid his head on her lap. He gave her hand on final luckk before he just laid there drifting off to sleep.
 
Kat smiled when the big wolf finally grew tired, shifting to rest next to her, head in her lap. Now her hands stroked gently, with the intent to sooth him to sleep. She stroked and rang her fingers through his fur, pale grey eyes observing him softly, enjoying just spending time with the big wolf. She shifted carefully until she was stretched out beside him, still stroking his side gently, eventually she fell asleep beside him.
 
As Zaveri finally went to sleep he felt Kat fall asleep as well. Josh finally took his body back turning himself back into human form. Josh just laid there his head still on Kat's lap he wanted for her to wake up on her own so he could have sometime to think about his feelings towards Kat. He didn't really know how she felt about him but he knew he wanted to be with her if she would let him have a chance. He just laid there holding onto Kat as she slept loving how peaceful she looked.
 
Kat slept peacefully for a while, it was one of the few times she fully relaxed. It took a few hours, but eventually she woke. Instantly she froze, feeling that she now had a human companion, not a wolf one. She relaxed after a moment, sitting up, her pale eyes looked at Josh. "Hi," She whispered softly, watching him curiously. "So this was a bit unexpected," She said as she remained relaxed. "I didn't even see it coming." Kat chuckled, "One minute she looked at Zaveri like normal and the next she was fixated on him." She smirked.
 
Josh looked over and said "you should have seen it coming seeing how you change as well." he gave her a smile and a chuckle showing that he was kidding. He moved from her lap so he could look into her pale grey eyes better with his brown ones. "We need to talk about some stuff now that our Wolves have became mates." He stated to Kat with a very nervous overtone. He didn't know how she felt about him or all of what happend and he was nervous about what she would say about it.
 
Back
Top