Dear X:

Dear X,

I love the Christmas presents, and I can't believe how hard I blushed when you handed me the box. I'd be going home pretty chilly today if it weren't for you...the scarf, hat, and gloves are gorgeous, practical, and warm. Thank you for the perfume and the earrings too...you paid attention to what I wanted.

You were watching me so close while I opened your present...I almost melted through my chair. Wish I could know what's going through your mind right now. It's annoying as hell to have to keep the professionalism at the forefront of my mind.

Anyway, thanks baby.

Me
 
Dear Mom and Dad X:

This is our first Christmas without both of you, and W and I miss you terribly.

But we know you must be watching out for us from above. Why else when you knew we needed it the most did you help W find a life insurance policy that he didn't know you had?

The check arrived yesterday, and suddenly the rest of this month and the first part of 2010 look a lot brighter for us.

Now if you could just put in a word for me regarding that job I'm waiting to hear...

Thanks :)

Love,

Your Daughter-in-Law
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

You hinted to me one time that you'd given your brother a piece of your ass.

Did you really do that or was that just the booze talking?

j
 
Dear X,

When I figure it out, I'll let you know. Right now, I'm not sure what I will be doing. Before daybreak, I will have an answer.

Veritas
 
Dear X

Please help. Let SAR be a success. Please? This is killing him inside.



ML
 
Dear X,
you said you felt dumped before it even started- I felt like you never gave it a chance.
I offered you myself and god knows I have so much to offer, more than just the body you seem to want- but you never even tried to scratch the surface and see what is under my Tongue in cheek appearance.

I tried, I gave you countless chances, I waited for you to find time for me, I stood by and watched you jump in new relationship and let you push me aside.

I waited for almost a year, without complain, always there for you and tonight you rip, chew and spit my heart right it in my face, just because for once I tried to shield myself from more pain and disappointment.

And yet you said you understand.

I wish I could say I wish I never met you, I wish I could be angry with you and forget about you.

I never felt so unloved in my life like in past few months.

I've never been more confused and lost than I am right now.

I wish you the best...

Love,
me
 
Dear X,
(...)
I've never been more confused and lost than I am right now.

I wish you the best...

Love,
me

Normally we don't answer here, but you have no PMs allowed.
I hope it'll all get allright. Kudos and respect for wishing him the best despite all he did to you.
* Hugs * :rose:
 
Dear X,

I wish you hadn't let it all destroy you that way. I wish you were still here. You are missed by so many people.

LA
 
Dear X,
I noticed it would have been Colly's 40th birthday a couple of days ago and wanted to let her know we still think about her and miss her very much. In memorium, Happy 40th Colly!
 
Dear X;

When your story posted, I noticed that almost everything we-- not me alone, but you as well-- edited had been re-written into prose nearly as excessive as the original.

Now, I don't mind so much, but-- I had just spent most of Sunday editing the next story with you. And I have this feeling that it, too, will post with most of the deleted text replaced. So, please don't ask me to spend another Sunday working like that, okay? We can do the kind of edit you want in about a half-hour.

I still love you, but I now am;

Your ex-editor.
 
Dear X,

Where can I get me one of those emotional on/off switches??? Oh, I forgot I need the Y chromosome to make it work.

Nothing I hate more than a disingenuous human being.
They may not know who you are...but I do. Jackass.

Guenivere
 
Dear X,

For four days, I looked at my phone & noticed your voicemail and kept thinking, "I'll listen to that tomorrow".

Then I realized that it just didn't matter.

j
 
Dear X,

Just because you close your eyes and you can no longer see the person, doesn't mean they are no longer there...that trick stops working when we turn 3.

Deal with the mess.

Guenivere
 
Dear B,

I know you're busy. You're a teacher, and that means lessons to plan, homework to grade, and limited patience when you get home. I mean, I only deal with six kids all day; you must deal with 20 or more. I'd go insane. It's a testament to the steel in your heart that you don't.

It's just that... Look, I like you. We sort of danced around each other for a little while, but you were willing to take the brave step of baring your heart to me, and the woman you showed me? I really like her. There's someone extraordinary in there whom I really want to get to know. And we're right on the cusp of that... and then we cliffhanger. Not the greatest timing. And, on top of that, I hate it when my heart gets put on hold. It looms over my head and I can't think of anything else.

I'm not going to hold it against you. You didn't do it on purpose--I mean, you didn't know you could; and, even if you did, I don't think you're that kind of person. Shit happens; we've just been over that. And when it happens, you just gotta grin and bear it.

But, you know, sooner would be better than later. :)

regards,
~C
 
Dear Councillors X,

How long will you keep missing the point? The community are incensed about a particular budget cut. They have suggested ideas to raise funds to fill the missing money.

You could have asked for that item to be reconsidered. You spent half an hour talking about it and then passed the item back with the cut approved with no amendment or comment. You didn't even realise that was what you had done.

You have damaged yourselves and our community. Was that deliberate or just simple stupidity?

Unfortunately I think it is stupidity because you don't understand your own council's budget-setting process...

Og
 
Dear X,

I am so tired today and wish that I could be with you relaxing somewhere on a quiet beach with only the sound of the waves against the shore and the gulls flying over. We could fly a kite together and eat hotdogs and build sandcastles. I wish we were doing that right now.

Love,
M
 
Dear X,

I am so tired today and wish that I could be with you relaxing somewhere on a quiet beach with only the sound of the waves against the shore and the gulls flying over. We could fly a kite together and eat hotdogs and build sandcastles. I wish we were doing that right now.

Love,
M

You could come and visit me. I can hear the sound of the waves because the tide is in, but the seagulls have gone to bed.

Sandcastles? Hum. That might be difficult. You'd need another beach about 8 miles away.

Og
 
You could come and visit me. I can hear the sound of the waves because the tide is in, but the seagulls have gone to bed.

Sandcastles? Hum. That might be difficult. You'd need another beach about 8 miles away.

Og

That sounds wonderful to me, Og. I can do without the sandcastles and save them for another day. I would so love to be by the sea today and just be free to wander the shoreline. :rose::kiss:
 
That sounds wonderful to me, Og. I can do without the sandcastles and save them for another day. I would so love to be by the sea today and just be free to wander the shoreline. :rose::kiss:

The attachment is the beach in front of my house at low tide.

As you can see, the sand is too wet for sandcastle building.

Og
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

When I left you two years ago it made you angry. Was it because you loved me? You couldn't even say it. You couldn't even pretend to say it like some people do.

Was it because you needed me? You didn't need need me. You had someone else waiting for you and yet another supporting you that you wouldn't leave even though you hated him. Or so you said.

Was it because you wanted me? For what? To bow down and kiss your feet and make you feel special when all the while you gave less and less back?

Or was it because your lies and your true motives had been found out? Was it because I saw through the bullshit and knew you had played me for a fool?

Or was it just because I decided you were not good enough for me. Could you blame me under the circumstances?

Yes I said I would love you forever. And I still love the person I thought you were. But that wasn't you was it.

I'd bet good money I haven't crossed your mind since a week after I hung up on you. Yes, I must have been very imortant to you.Especially since I hadn't heard a word from you in 6 months before that.

Hope you're doing well. I'm doing SOOO much better without you.

And remember when your phone doesn't ring, that'll be me.

Yours... well, no never really was, was I?

M

PS. Do you even remember my name?
 
Last edited:
The attachment is the beach in front of my house at low tide.

As you can see, the sand is too wet for sandcastle building.

Og

It's lovely, Og. I so wish I could have a cup of tea with you and enjoy the view this evening. A writer's life can be so very lonely at times. Perhaps we could discuss everything or nothing and just feel peaceful.:rose:
 
It's lovely, Og. I so wish I could have a cup of tea with you and enjoy the view this evening. A writer's life can be so very lonely at times. Perhaps we could discuss everything or nothing and just feel peaceful.:rose:

Sitting in my front garden is rarely peaceful.

We have to greet all the dog owners walking their dogs, and say hello to the dogs, of course.

In summer events in the festival happen outside; the local carnival assembles there (and we open our downstairs washroom to the visiting carnival courts because using a public toilet in a hooped skirt isn't easy); the cancer race for life runs past (more toilet use!); we have barbecues for friends and relations; and act as a direction service for tourists.

Picture of race to raise money for cancer research attached.

Og
 
Last edited:
Sitting in my front garden is rarely peaceful.

We have to greet all the dog owners walking their dogs, and say hello to the dogs, of course.

In summer events in the festival happen outside; the local carnival assembles there (and we open our downstairs washroom to the visiting carnival courts because using a public toilet in a hooped skirt isn't easy); the cancer race for life runs past (more toilet use!); we have barbecues for friends and relations; and act as a direction service for tourists.

Picture of race to raise money for cancer research attached.

Og

Wow! A veritable Grand Central Station, it would seem, dear Og. Alas, it is a beautiful place though. Very beautiful indeed.
 
Back
Top