Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. 51m Australia. Very nice, little bit naughty. Love to chat to intelligent, sexy, broadminded, sexy, any age......did I say sexy??? Ladies of course - don't know if I would go for someone who looks as out of shape as me.

Ladies, if you could just stop laughing long enough to show some interest, well, you know where to find me.
 
m 62, Dallas. We have had way to much snow this year. I think a 40 year high.Time to pull out some warm weather clothing and head to the lake...soon I hope. And short shorts for the ladies.
 
Are there any 50+ woman that want to share pics of themselves? This thread is like a knitting circle....come on sexy hotties, lets see those bods!!! :devil:
 
Intro

Hi. 50yo male with lovely young wife (47) like to have fun but limited to weelends only and sometimes only on Sundays.Varied interests but can be talked into wild fun.
 
55 year old male in Bloomington

Always a pleasure to laugh with new friends
 
62 yrs old/young. Mind of a 20 something - but the ol' body doesn't keep up as well as it used to. as the country song says, Im as good once. . .
 
Hello

50 Yr old MWM here in Western NC I love older women and love chating or exchanging E Mails.Dont worry ladies I wont bite,unless of course....
 
55 year old man in europe

Hello
i would like to know if any ladies 50.65 would like to chat with a man in Britain


i am honest ,single,and always love to chat to nice ladies,married or single


contact me on ELGINMAN123@AOL.COM for anytime chat


John:)
 
Hi everyone....I'm 60...and I'm in Liverpool,England.....if anyone wants to chat about anything?!
 
Hello
i would like to know if any ladies 50.65 would like to chat with a man in Britain


i am honest ,single,and always love to chat to nice ladies,married or single


contact me on ELGINMAN123@AOL.COM for anytime chat


John:)


Welcome John....always nice to hear from the gents across the pond.....;)
 
married man 61 in oregon

lifes good but would love to enjoy some adventure with an adventurous woman. hopefully the rain stops and the sun comes out. would love to chat with an erotic sexy woman. open minded.......
 
Mature and Married Bi Guy

I'm a mature (63) bi and married. Was a swinger up until three years ago when wife said she wasn't interested in swinging any more. She is 59. Enjoy corresponding and sharing experiences. Send me a private message if interested.
 
Hi 52 male here from Eastern KS, guessing I'm not too far from KCwordsmith. I am single again and learning to live alone for the first time in a very long time. I lurk more than I post but I had to post on here after seeing how many of us 50+ people there are on here.
 
Hi, 57 here. Just moved to San Antonio, Tx Back to my roots as they say, I feel so alive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top