Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

"Oh yes," Lara moaned between licks of Sam's pussy. "Bigger than you'd believe."

Lara's comment was accompanied by a particularly hard thrust from Thomas and a groan. Sam let out a small squeal of thrill and Lara redoubled her efforts.

"I almost dont wanna come," Sam moaned as she begun to squirm "I want to see him ram that massive cock up your arse Lara."

But a few moments later Sam's smug words were drowned beyond a sea of moans as Sam was caught in the throes of her orgasm. When Sam came down from her passion Thomas gave Lara a reprieve from the hard fucking and gave her one last smack on the rump.

"Now that Lara has pleased you, I would like to see you clean my cock of her juices so that you can have a turn with it."

Without ceremony Thomas pulled out of Lara and stepped aside, motioning for Sam to comply with his orders. Samantha gave Lara an opened mouth look of shock, but nevertheless she began to crawl to him on trembling knees. As she sucked and licked his hands wound into her hair and he thrust into her mouth. she couldn't take even half of his length into her mouth and her eyes went wide as Thomas forced more and more in. She didn't complain though, and Lara could see her breasts rising and falling rapidly.

The sight before her was too erotic to ignore, so Lara laid back on the bed comfortably and ran two fingers up and down her dripping slit before focusing on her clit.
 
Thomas

Thomas watched Lara as he held Sam's head impaled on his manhood. He could definitely sense she was struggling with the sheer girth of it. But it did not make him relent in any way, instead he let out a satisfied grunt as he felt the head press into Sam's throat. Sam tried to pull back but he held her firm against her struggles.

"You need to get used to it Sam, yourself and Lara have been chosen, and as such are going to spend a lot of time pleasuring men."

He winked at Lara, "perhaps Sam should have spent more time practicing on other men, to get used to it."

Seeing the girls eyes begin to tear up as she started to choke, he slowly guided her head off, by pulling her hair.

Sam gasped for air, a large dollop of saliva dropping off her chin.

"I am not done with you," Thomas said as he looked down at her.

He gave her a few seconds to recover, before forcing himself into her mouth. This time he popped her head up and down the shaft before forcing himself deep into her throat.

"Don't you dare pull away without permission," he said menacingly releasing her hair.

"So Lara," his eyes were fixed firmly on hers, totally ignoring the fact she was pleasuring herself. "Whose cock feels best inside you, and who eats the best pussy?"
 
Lara Croft

Lara wasn't sure how Sam would react to Thomas' commanding and domineering nature but she seemed to take it very well. Her attempt at a grin and the sparkle in her eyes as he demanded that she not pull away gave an insight into just how much she was enjoying this.

Lara herself was enjoying their encounter thus far though feeling empty without Thomas' cock in her.

"Please don't make me compare, it is all far too good," Lara pouted, reaching out and running a hand experimentally up and down Samantha's back as she serviced Thomas.
 
Thomas

Thomas smiled down at Lara as he stood enjoyed the feeling of his manhood deep in Sam's mouth. She had obviously heeded his warning and although she was struggling she did not pull back off the large member.

"Good girl Samantha," he patted her head condescendingly, "my mother said if you perform well tonight then she may invite you to her chambers."

He pulled back, allowing her to suck in some short gulps of air before pushing her head onto his cock again.

"You will enjoy that Sam, ask Lara...or the professor, he was willing to sell his girlfriend to me for that pleasure."

Taking the opportunity with him not holding her and having issued no commands, Sam began to work his manhood earnestly. Her one hand lathered with her own juices began to work the shaft, while her mouth and tongue teased the bulbous head.

Thomas let out a satisfied sigh.

"Right girls...seeing as the professor has no doubt taken the opportunity to fuck my mother in her arse tonight. Which one of you girls is going to offer her tight hole for my enjoyment?"

He knew it was likely a lie, Morgana was not one to give herself away totally, even if she said she would.
 
Lara Croft

Lara ventured a little further with her hand as Sam continued pleasuring Thomas. It was an undoubtedly erotic sight and it encouraged her to slip one finger over Sam's wet folds. Sam's moan was muffled by Thomas' cock in her mouth, but that made it all the more arousing.

"I am not able to give you my arse, but I do have another hole ripe for the taking," Lara said in a sultry tone as she raised her eyes to meet Thomas'.
 
Thomas

Thomasa's son laughed, "you see Samantha, she is such a horny minx." He gripped the girls bobbing head and held it down on his cock. "Always eager to feed that hungry pussy of hers."

He smiled down at Lara, "I have a better idea," he pulled Sam off his long member with a satisfied sigh. "Not too shabby Samantha, you will do nicely for now."

He stroked his thick cock proudly, "anyway...Why don't you two girls lie face to face, with those wet pussies touching as best they can." He stepped away to allow Sam to move, "right on the edge of the bed, with your legs spread." He grinned, "that should make a tight fit for my cock, and hopefully you may feel it as well. But that is not important now," he shrugged, "all that is, is that I enjoy it, and I am sure I will watching you two make out. And I may even slip my cock into a eager pussy now and again."

He looked at them both in turn, "oh and which ever one of you chooses to be on top will get the added honour of taking my royal seed inside her womb, and a threesome with two incredible studs when we reach my homeland."

There was a mysterious gleam in his eye, "now get too it, we have a lot to get through."

-------------------​

At about the same time, in her lavish house, Morgana the rightful Queen of the Isles was suffering the indignity of being taken like an animal. She was on all fours, her legs spread wide as Professor Knight knelt behind her. His hands were gripping her hips firmly as he ploughed the full length of his impressive manhood in and out of her. Too her surprise Morgana was enjoying it, although she still cringed at how he had ripped her ten thousand pound dress to shreds in his eagerness to get what she had offered him as long as he could maintain an erection.

He had thoroughly used her body. First making her take a cock in her mouth for the first time in so long she could hardly remember. Then with lust in his eyes, as he gazed upon her naked form he for the first time properly, he had pressed her breasts together and slipped his manhood between them. She had been impressed by his stamina, as he had taken her in various positions,most of them ensuring he hit the right spots to please her. He may be taking out his frustration on his Mistress, but he was still ensuring he pleased her.

Now finally he was ready to explode he began to pound her savagely from behind, his hands exploring her breasts and clit. He pulled out, "turn around Mistress," he ordered harshly. She obeyed as she had promised she would, waiting the final indignation that was too come. With her hand pumping his cock the powerful sorceress felt his cum splattering on her face.

"Keep your mouth and eyes open, my Lady," Knight ordered as he savoured his moment, knowing he would later face her wrath.
 
Lara Croft

Lara and Sam looked at each other. Lara could see a familiar glint of competition in Sam's eyes. In their lust crazed state both were overly eager for the chance of having a threesome with two horny men. Right now all Lara wanted was Thomas's thick cock pounding into her.

The moment of tension continued for several moments before Lara let out a throaty growl and pounced on top of Samantha. Immediately Samantha responded, her arms wrapping around Lara as she tried to shift her body weight. Thanks to Professor Knight's training, Sam easily pushed Lara onto her back.

Lara knew that she wasn't as good at this as Samantha. She wouldn't beat her with sheer strength, as Lara had been lax in her on physical training. Instead Lara decided to use her own recent training.

With a chuckle, Lara slipped her arm between their two damp bodies and pressed her palm against Sam's pussy as she forced two fingers inside her. Lara then claimed Sam's lips with her own. After a few seconds Sam was lost. She forgot her resolve and became a sighing mess of pleasure as Lara tried out all of her new found skills.

"You're mine," Lara growled, then gave a push of her own and rolled Sam onto her back.

"How is this Thomas?" Lara asked looked at Thomas over her shoulder as she got herself and Samantha into position.
 
Thomas

He smiled, "perfect...my own little pussy sandwich."

He smacked Lara on the arse, admiring the way it caused the two girls bodies to shake against each other. The sight of Lara's large breasts squashed out against Samantha's smaller ones, was beautiful to behold. The girl on the bottom, looked past her friend and smiled before pulling Lara's head towards her own and reclaiming the kiss.

"Now let's add a cock to that," he proclaimed as he positioned himself between their splayed legs. "Hopefully it will still be tight for me, otherwise Lara's arse will pay the price."

Pulling their bodies with ease down the bed, he positioned Lara's legs on either side of Sam's hips. This resulted in the the woman on top straddling her friend. Leaning down he rested his hands on the bed so his body hovered just above them. Now that the angle was right he thrusted forward, sliding his manhood between the two wet pussys. Because of his length he still managed to penetrate their created womanhood reasonably deeply.

He groaned with satisfaction as his bulbous penis head met the tight pressure of the two compacted bodies. He couldn't be sure, but he suspected that his manhood was most likely rubbing over their clits. Pressing against them he began to thrust with a freedom knowing he was not forcefully opening a tight vagina. This caused the two bodies to rock against each other increasing the sensuality of the whole encounter.
 
Last edited:
The feeling of Thomas's cock thrusting between Lara and Samantha's pussies was better than she had dared to hope. Every now and again his length would rub against her sensitive clitoris, and Lara would cry out. Lara was lost in the sensations of the threesome.

Sam, sensing Lara's blissful dissociation, kissed her forcefullt on the lips. Winding her way through Lara's hair, Samantha pulled her friend against herself hard, and Lara had no choice but to comply. With Sam's kiss, Lara was more aware of the heat of Samantha's body, and the way that it made her ache with need.

"Is that as good as my pussy?" Lara asked between kissed. She could tell from the sounds that he was making that Thomas was having a good time, but she was longing to be filled. This teasing was fantastic, but surely it wasn't as good for him as true sex.
 
Back
Top