What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on a post for Sir Fr33k. Then will be moving onto my other elf and the post I will write for it may surprise some. It takes me out of my comfort zone, but I've done it before. Besides, I couldn't see it happening any other way. I wonder if it will surprise my co-writer? *grins*
 
Fighting friskiness...

I've tried. Doesn't work for me. Then again, maybe because it's the one on the other end that making me frisky to begin with, won't let me fight it.

WAIDRN?

Still trying to write this post for Fr33k. *sigh* I'm not getting very far on this one and another one. My mind is just all over the place this morning. Splintered. *nod*
 
I is doing a booty dance.

*wiggle* *bounce* *shake*

I'm all caught up on posts again.......

For now.
 
Watching a marathon of the Avengers EMH. My favorite Superhero cartoon of all time.
 
Watching the news.

Coffee.

Opening up iTunes with the intent to write this morning.

Then contemplating some geekiness.
 
Sitting here talking to my cousin and just being thankful that it is over, but worried about this is going to unfold.
 
Eating yummy cookies with Twin...and writing...

Plotting at least one post for Lit and two for my other site.
 
Hypnotically watching the gif in Thyri's signature.

Damn it I'm not an ass guy...how does that thing have such power over me?:eek:

To paraphrase an old TV commercial from the dairy industry, "Behold, the Power of Tease!"
 
Hypnotically watching the gif in Thyri's signature.

Damn it I'm not an ass guy...how does that thing have such power over me?:eek:

grins.

I'm with you there Veroe. I appreciate a nice ass but that is usually as far as it goes. But good lord Thyri has one hell of a wiggle.
 
I'm waiting for my guy to come pick me up so we can hit the gym before spending the day together.
 
Geekiness put on hold for a bit. Off to shower then dropping off the roomie at the bowling alley and back for chores *wrinkles her nose in distaste*
 
Watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour, and thinking about visiting the gun store. I blame IvoryTigress for that impulse, for reminding me how fun it is to get a new toy.

There should be a thread here called 'What Should You Be Doing Right Now, Instead of Goofing Off Like You Are?' If there was one of those, I'd say I was supposed to be applying field measurements to a car dealership drawing in AutoCad, and probably also should be doing yard work.
 
Watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour, and thinking about visiting the gun store. I blame IvoryTigress for that impulse, for reminding me how fun it is to get a new toy.

There should be a thread here called 'What Should You Be Doing Right Now, Instead of Goofing Off Like You Are?' If there was one of those, I'd say I was supposed to be applying field measurements to a car dealership drawing in AutoCad, and probably also should be doing yard work.

lol. I love the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

And screw work. It'll be there later. Personally, I'm shuffling my yard work to tomorrow.
 
lol. I love the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

And screw work. It'll be there later. Personally, I'm shuffling my yard work to tomorrow.

I love Larry the Cable Guy. I know his is the basest form of humor, but I can't help it, he makes me laugh and I love to laugh. :D

I think my yard work is going to be put off too, and maybe the AutoCad work too. But I don't get paid to work the weekends, so screw it. It's my time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top