A Pirate's Prize (Open for one!)

Ambrosia_64

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Posts
880
A Pirate's Prize

(I am looking for this to heat up quickly and have the story play out after. Nonconsent, but -sexy- nonconsent. Afterwards, Sylvie makes great ransom material for a devious pirate. PM me with any ideas or details.)

Sylvie was nervous. A priestess to her people, she had learned the language in starts and stops from her mother, long before these pirates had showed up, asked for gold. Her father, leader of their peaceful people had sent her to talk with them, guide them to the quarry where the precious metal could be mined. In exchange, they would leave her people alone, trouble them no longer.

Sitting quietly in the rowboat as she was taken to the ship, Sylvie tried not to stare or otherwise upset the two burly pirates who had leered at her-choosing instead to take in the immense size of the ship, staring in wonder at the sails and bob of the hull.

She was smaller, her gold tanned skin soft and free of any marrings or scar, her hair a pretty honey color, the wavy locks braided down her back. Honey hazeled eyes were fringed with light gold lashes, the native's face pretty, cupid lips and large, rounded eyes.

She wore a green poncho over a tighter fitting bodice, a pair of green gachos on her legs, the flowing cuffs looking like a skirt with her legs together, the little native's hips bearing a delicate gold belt that matched the arm cuff on her right bicep. She was a sight to see, the curves hidden beneath the flowing clothing typical of her people, her sweet nature and coloring making one indeed think of honey.

A beautiful lamb being led right to the wolves.

A staff laid across her lap, one end curled into a spiral. It was taller than she was, the girl about 18 or 19, five feet tall even.
 
Last edited:
Talios waited many moons for this day. The rumors of the wealth that this land held spread across the seven seas and many would be coming, but if he could establish a strong hold here, using what population was here as cannon fodder after this promise of riches was handed to him. His thick fingers filtered through his raven colored beard, strangely maintained for those with a pirate status, his thoughts deep on what was needed to secure this land for his own.

His steel orbs stared out of the bay windows of his Cabin. Wondering about this dignitary that the old man has sent to negotiate and show him the mines of wealth. He didn’t fully trust this old man, so whom ever he sent would have to be, well slightly roughed up, for any information that would indicate that this might be a trap, a fact that he had to find out before subjecting his men upon this mission. Yes, he had the man power to thwart off an attack, but he needed to keep all the experienced men alive to hold down the mine once the wealth started to pour out of the mine. He had seen to many other captain falter at this and end up losing everything they gained.

“Captain, they are back.” came the voice of his second. He nodded to the man and waved his hand dismissing him. He stood for a few more moments, preparing himself to come off as a strong and malicious. Turning from the window he made his way up to the top. His eyes glancing toward the rope ladder on the starboard side of the ship.

His eyes widened upon his gaze falling upon a beautiful maiden sliding over the railing and coming to a stand upon his deck. His eyes narrowed taking in all that she had to offer to a man’s gaze. Smiling with approval, he made his way toward her, his gaze still taking in her beauty, his mind definitely deciding that he would be the one roughing her up for information. “Welcome aboard The Nightwind, My ship of bounty. I’m Talios captain of this fair vessel.” He smiled at her and gave her a slight bow in respect. “I believe we have matters to discuss? Yes?” he eyed her face now as he spoke to her..
 
He was tall. All the pirates seemed to be tall, taller even than her father, and much taller than she was. Sylvie's stomach butterflies flit all the faster as she tipped her head back slightly to look up at him-but he smiled at her, and she smiled back warmly as she listened to his language, finding him much nicer than the men who had first come to the temple, than the pirates who had escorted her here.

Inclining her head at his name, she respectfully bowed back as he had-dipping a little further, a humble native. As she straightened she spoke in an apologetic tone, her voice soft and sweet, if a little hesitant in his language.

"My father apologizes for not coming himself, Captain Talios." Her pretty eyes carried her sincerity. "My name is Sylvie-I am a priestess to my people, and hope to represent them well."

Her expression brightened as he asked the question, a nod. "Yes! My father does not wish trouble...and I and my people sincerely wish you happiness. This is why I have come to offer you what you seek." Another slight incline of her head, her staff held loosely in her right hand. Her English carries a soft, near musical accent, the smoothness to the words pleasant, soft. "Shall we speak?"
 
Her beauty, the musical tone of her voice lighted a flame that hasn’t been lit in this way for a very long time. He watched every move she made enjoying the way her body appeared with each motion. He eyed her curves like a dog eyeing a perfect bone. He felt the pressure rising as her sweet voice continued to fuel his flame, he heard her apology for her father not coming himself be he was more interested in imagining different sounds coming from her lips.

He rose his hand up and nodded his head as an apology wasn’t necessary. “That is quite alright, I believe I would rather be in your company than your fathers. I tend to want to drink too much in company of man so this works better.” He smiled at her, only if she knew what was flowing through his mind at the moment. “You represent your people well so far.” He added quickly.

‘Oh you will bring much happiness to me.’ his mind whispered to himself. His eyes gazed deep into hers taking in her beauty. He loved how her hazel eyes sparkled with the excitement that she felt helping her people, he was enthused about this fact or he could use that to his advantage to get what he wanted. He allowed his gaze to move to body as if checking to see if that was what he wanted it was the first thing then here was the mine of course.

“I think we should take this matter to my cabin, there we can get more comfortable, not to mention give you a little privacy to speak of the things that your people want without being pressured by the presence of my men, whom I must apologize for, it has been quite sometime since they have seen such beauty as you this close at hand.” He whispered to her. His hand gesturing toward the door. “Please follow me.”

He took her down to the cabin, locking the door after she enters. His first glance was toward his bed, but then he decided to wait. He had all night to get her there. He walked over to his desk and grabbed the bottle and two glasses, “Would you like a drink?” He held up the bottle to her and a glass, “I ensure you that the liquid inside tastes better than it’s color.” He looked down at the murky brown liquid. Smiling at her, “I hope anyway!” he added a little humor hoping to easy her a little so she would come more comfortable.
 
Sylvie didn't seem to particularly notice this eyeing, taking his attention as a good sign, a sign that her people mattered to him. Of course, Sylvie would have assumed that anyway. The Sea People were trusting, if naive, souls.

Her head tipped a little in confusion, that pretty smile still curving her lips as he spoke of "drinking too much". She didn't know what that meant. Perhaps to sate a thirst...twice over? She was unsure-but his quick addition made her forget her puzzlement, a slight color to her face, humble bashfulness as she bowed her head, graciously receiving the compliment.

"Thank you, Captain." The native said sincerely. "I have learned from a wise teacher."

And then he whispered to her, her eyes thoughtful, another hint of color to be called beautiful, a worried expression-because yes, the other pirates did make her a little nervous, how they stared without speaking, did not return her smiles or waves. "You are most kind." Sylvie agreed with a smile, following him down into his cabin, marveling at the wood work, the sway of the ship on the waves.

The corner to an old map peeked out between some books, Sylvie curiously pulling it out further, marveling at the expanse of land represented. "Oh, you must be from a very large island!" She said with astonished awe, tucking the map back where it lay before looking around the cabin, her graceful, careful slippered steps causing her flowy clothing to sway pleasantly. When she moved her arm, he'd get a glimpse of a pretty, green beaded tight fitting top beneath the poncho.

She set her staff down carefully, almost reverent-before her honey hazel eyes settled on him as he offered her a drink.

"Thank you. Though...what is it?" She inquiried, too polite to reject an offering-even if brown water did not bode well.
 
Talios watched this beauty as she moved around his cabin. Taking notice of his map of Ertinis, “Yes, I come from what you might say a rather large island, its call a continent to be more precise.” He knew her being on this Island all her life she wouldn’t understand what he was talking about, but someday she will see. His thoughts of her becoming his sex slave seemed even more valuable than any gold mine; he shook his head slightly trying to focus upon what was needed to get things going his way.

He smiled at her when she brought her eyes up to his. Gazing into her eyes, he was shortly lost in thought on how beautiful she was. She was igniting an urge deep within him that he hasn’t felt in a very long time. Just standing her beside her, looking at her beauty brought a wanting pain surging through his loins. He could feel the surge of his cock as it slowly began to get hard with the burning lust rising his temperature.

Her question snapped him back from his moment of lustful wanting, “Yes, what is it, well its called brandy.” He poured some in his own glass. “It will burn at first but then it will shake the cold from your body that the sea has brought to you.” He raised his glass to her before gulping it down. “Now don’t sip it, you have to gulp it to get the effect that makes it a good drink.” He watched her smiling.

“You may get out of the Poncho and feel the warmth of the cabin. There will be no splashing sea water or rain in here.” He gestured toward her Poncho, he wanted so much as to get rid of it so he could see her breasts more clearly, and since her underclothing was tight, a sight he would enjoy seeing.
 
"Continent." Sylvie repeated quietly to herself, pleased to learn a new word, quietly pondering how nice it was that her smaller nation of people could help his larger one.

Her hazel eyes pondered him a moment as he said nothing-another slight, uncertain tip of her head before he seemed to come to life once more, answered her. "Brandy." Another new word, the native coming closer, the faint scent of vanilla mixed with some exotic, sweet smelling flower clinging to her skin, her braided hair. She accepted the glass as he spoke, curiously swirling the amber liquid in her glass. She lifted it to her lips, that cupid's bow parting to touch at the rim, take a deep drink as he instructed-the foul, burning liquid searing across her tongue and burning down her throat, seeming to continue burning in her stomach. Unpleasant and not at all sweet!

She covered her distaste quickly if a little artlessly, clearly not wishing to offend him-but having no real talent for deceit. For a moment, she just breathed over the top of the glass, watching him to see he seemed to enjoy his own-before she dutifully finished the drink, setting the glass neatly down, swallowing to try and clear the warm burn in her throat.

"That...that was very...different." Sylvie said slowly, politely-her fingertips touching at her lips. His suggestion earned him another slight head tilt, that same slight smile. "Ah, this?" Sylvie's hand caught the hem of the woven cloth, lifted it slightly to show it's thin, light material. The beaded bodice beneath was pressed against her flat tummy, accentuating her small waist...but she didn't lift the poncho higher, did not make a move to remove it. It looked like soft material.

She hesitated a moment more, seemingly unsure. Did he think this was some kind of coat? Was he afraid she was uncomfortable? Sylvie did not wish to confuse him with explanation of her people's clothing-her poncho was not keeping her warm, not inside his cabin, the brandy burning in her stomach.

And so she stepped back, gently pulling the poncho over her head, her braid slipping over one bare shoulder as she folded the cloth prettily and set it aside. The bodice was a pretty garment, comparable to fine dresses rich ladies wore-except it was simpler cloth, and beaded prettily with the swirls and designs of her people. It rose high on her chest to keep Sylvie respectable-but the tight fit better revealed her femininity. The swell of her breasts, the delicate hollow of her throat and revealed collar bone made for a pretty neckline.

Though petite, her hourglass figure was attractive, her bust and hips the same balanced width, a soft c cup if one were to guess. The same pretty, gold tanned skin. Having thus made herself comfortable in the Captain's eyes, and having accepted his offering of...brandy, Sylvie brought up the matter of most importance.

"Shall I draw a map to the mines for you, Captain? My father wishes to gift them to you, in exchange for peaceful coexistence."

It was a sad thing, that Sylvie's father, that the leader of this island people could be so naive. The natives could not hope to keep their land, if they gave so freely, believed so sincerely in the good of others. With the arrival of the pirates, Talios might realize that she, and her people, were doomed.

Unless...this was merely a ruse...
 
Talios noticed the familiar look upon her face after the Brandy touched her tonsils and slide down her throat. He has witnessed that look upon a lot of women over the years, but some grew to like it while others drifted back to the taste of ale. He himself has grown to enjoy the burning when the nights are cold and there is no companion to keep him warm. He looked down at his empty glass before sitting it down next to hers. His gaze drifted up from them to meet hers, the look of distaste still present, and her fingertips near her mouth as to ward off the urge to bring it all back up. He smiled at her and shook his head in understanding. “Yes, most women seem to have the same expression that you just had as well.” He chuckled, “I must broaden my wares. Maybe add some of your fine drink?” He was now just attempting to sway her into a more comfortable place with him.

Her next move caught his eye as she lifted the hem of her poncho and proceeded to show him how thin it was, it was obvious to him not that it was not for warmth, nor to protect her from the spitting of the sea, but was to cover her figure, modesty in front of her people, and his. His gaze caught the movements of her body while she was removing the garment over her head, the curve of her breasts, the petite of her waist, and the beauty of her collarbone gave her an elegant, sophisticated demeanor about her.


His gaze looked down over his own form, broad chest, well-developed arms due to many days of repairing ships masts, loading and unloading of supplies, working with the cannons and rearming the gallows keep him in good shape. He had thick wrists and large hands, his fingers to match his hands. His skin was copper-toned from days of hard work up top.

When she moved on to discuss the topic of the mine, he had other things that he wished to discuss with her. “Yes, Showing me this path to the mines would bring a peace between my men and your people, but I need a little more.” he stood up and moved behind her. His fingers moving up and tracing her the line of her shoulder up to her neck. He moved closer to her, pressing his body up against hers…
 
Sylvie pondered his statement as he stood, looking slightly troubled, but thoughtful. "Perhaps...perhaps we could also offer food? My people are excellent bakers of breadfruit, we would gladly share...with..."

Sylvie's words dwindled into a nervous silence when he dragged his fingers across her skin, moved to press against her pert bottom. The petite native turned quickly, wide eyed and more than a little shocked as she backed away. "C-captain Talios. Forgive me but I-"

She opened her mouth to say more, those honey hazeled eyes still wide-a glance to the door when words failed her. Perhaps she was assuming things that were not happening. Or maybe he did not understand. She must not be doing a very good job negotiating, and she must-her father was counting on her to help these pirates!

"You...you do wish the map, yes? That is...that is what I am to do for you, show you the way...my father...father sent me to do so." Her small hands were at the gold chained belt around her hips, delicate fingers fidgeting with the raised symbols embossed on the plate, her musical accent adding that pretty lilt to her words.
 
Talios heard the proposal given to him by Sylvie, but wasn’t interested in breadfruit, he was interested in on thing and it was standing before him. His eyes reflected what was burning deep in the pit of his stomach, an ache that only the feel of women could make it go away. His hand finished its travel across her shoulder, her firm bottom felt as if it belonged there and since it will be up to him, which is where it will be many these coming nights. A smile crossed his face as an image of her in a particular position flooded his mind.

His eyes narrowed when she spun around and back away from him. Her eyes wide with shock, disbelieve was written upon her face clearly as night and day. She began to say something to him, but words were not upon her tongue to speak. She looked lost for a few moments, her mind swirling with what was going on between them, then what only seemed like seconds, she managed to find a route that she could take and brought up the fact about the mine once more.

He shook his head slightly, “As I told you, the map to the mine is for my crew not me, but before I allow this map to get to my crew, I must have something offered to me.” His gaze moved around taking her in curves, the more he looked at her, the more he was burning with lust and desire. The wanting to feel her naked body against his probing hands, and lips.

Slowly he moved toward her not in a menacing way, but in slow gentleman sway. “We both have our wants to make life better for our people which may require sacrifice.” He moved back up to her, and ran his finger across her collarbone, gazing into her eyes. “You do want the best for you people right?” he whispered to her..
 
Captain Talios looked like a very hungry man all of a sudden-something Sylvie had not really known before. She was the daughter of the Leader. She was a priestess. She spent her days around other women and no man would think to touch her, to wish for her.

She was her father's only child, and only he could choose his son, when the time came. Until such a time, she was strictly off limits at courting festivals and dances, both a priestess and a protected innocent. Brow furrowed, the young beauty's face troubled, Sylvie listened to him speak. "But, as a leader..." She began, finding his reasoning unfair-backing off a step as he approached before remembering herself, allowing him to approach.

His fingers stroke her collarbone-and Sylvie neatly, gently wrapped her dainty fingers around his hand and guided it off to the side, away from her. "Please don't. I am a priestess, as I have said." She chastised him politely, a little worriedly-as if she did not normally have to make such requests.

Those cupid bow lips were set in the sightest of frowns as she too whispered, sharing in his secretive tones. ""I do, but I ask nothing for the task they have presented me. You, if I understand Captain, would withhold this map, refuse the desires of your men for your own wishes? Captain, I do not understand this...selfishness. I will give them the map if you will not." Sylvie gave a slight nod, upset to be challenging him as such, but...

"I am very sorry. Is there something else?"
 
Watching her hand move up from her side and remove his with dignity, Talios eyes narrowed, a slight agitation coming to surface reveling itself through his facial expression. She just didn’t understand the situation that her and her people were in, for if she did, she would react differently he believed, however, he allowed her to continue to explain to him what her role was in her community and what she was here for. He only nodded to her.

His hand came up to his lips covering the motion of him biting his lip. He was fighting the urge of just pushing her upon his desk and having his way with her, but this was amusing to him, watching her squirm a little but she remains for her people. He swallows hard when she brings up the fact of him keeping the map away from his crew and that she would give it to them.

“He chewed on his lip for a moment before answering her. “Yes, there is much more.” He moved up to her again. “See your missing some facts here. See if you give them that map and they go mining that precious metal, Umm… How would they get off this island to exchange it for their wealth without my boat? The metal would then be useless to them, as it is with your people, and not to mention they would be stuck on your island. That would be bad for your females for they have not had female companionship in months, so I see them ravishing your females.” He raised his eyebrow and hands in a I don’t know fashion to her.

“But on the other hand, if you give me what I want, I will give them a ride back to our continent when they are done mining, and allow them to exchange the ore for their wealth. And that would save your people.” He looked at her for a moment then once again ran his finger along her collar bone, over to the fabric and slowly pushed it down over her shoulder.
 
He did not like this denial, and his revealed agitation made Sylvie wish she had come with her father, or perhaps some of her sisters in the temple-particularly as he approached again, pressing his larger body into her smaller, softer one, forcing her head back so she could see his face.

"You would abandon your own people?" Sylvie's whispered, horrified question gave way to confusion as he spoke of this 'ravishing'. "S-surely they would not hurt us, we who would shelter them...?" This was a possibility she had not considered, just as Talios' demands had surprised her. Perhaps these pirates were not as honorable as her father had assumed. Perhaps there could be no peace, and they must do all they could to send these pirates back across the waters.

It wasn't a decision she could make, and the idea of being unwelcoming was foriegn to her. She must warn her father at once, let him decide.

He spoke, his warm fingers once again on her soft skin, bold enough to push the fabric down, reveal more soft skin-"You mustn't!" Sylvie whispered in a rush, once again removing his bold hand, her other one tugging the cloth in place, those pretty eyes flicking to the door again, then back, anxious and concerned. "I do not know -how- to give you what you want, Captain-it is forbidden. Only my father...only my father can choose his heir, you understand?"

She backed off -another- step-bumping into his desk, cornered. It was Sylvie's turn to swallow. "Y-you are not being very honorable, Captain Talios!" She accused in an almost...hurt manner.
 
Talios tilted his head slightly contemplating his next move in an attempt to bed this woman without just pushing her down and raping her like most of the men on this ship would have done already. He like not physical fighting a woman while trying to enjoy her body so he was trying to seduce or blackmail her into giving him what he wanted. But she was feisty and that even wanted her more to buckle to him, it would be so sweet for her to give her body to him unwillingly.

He moved forward when she stepped back. Her words enticed him. “That is why you allow me to show you how to give me what I want.” She was now up against his desk. His hard gaze caught her glimpsing at the door. “There is no one going to come to save you and if your thinking about running out, the door is locked and the key is well secured.” He ensured her. “Now where were we? Oh Yes, About attacking your people and the shelter that your people would provide. I give them shelter, for the past few months this ship is there shelter, as for food it is also served here. The only thing your people can provide that this ship cant is the women.” He said it harshly so she would understand that the only thing her people can give is their women.

“Now all of this can come to an end by you just giving me what I want.” His hand once again traced over her collarbone to her shoulder, and once again he pushed the fabric down over her shoulder. Stepping into her he pressed his body to hers. “If I get what I want, I will show the men where the mine is. Allow them to mine the ore and then take them to the Main continent and allow them to ravish the women there whom would welcome them. It is in your hands, your people’s safety is in your hands right now, not your fathers, but yours.” He pushed the other side down over her shoulder.
 
Sylvie was -horrified-. The gold would not be enough to these pirates! They sought to harm her people, this man sought to harm -her-. Her honey hazel eyes were wide, her hands coming up to his chest, lightly pressing but not shoving-her people too gentle, too peaceful for her to feel any violence towards him.

"Captain, please. Please, you are being unreasonable. Let my people help you, but do not, do not-" She was going to cry, her entire mission in jeopardy. Voice dropping into a whisper as he slid the straps to her bodice down, the trembling Sylvie issued a final plea. "Do not ask this of me."
 
He steps back from her, “Then I shall not ask you.” You may give the map to the men, offer them shelter, food but there is one thing. “You or any of your people will not step foot on this boat asking me to help when they start ravishing your people.” He walked over to the door and unlocked it and moved away.

He moved back on the other side of his desk, grabbed the bottle of brown liquid and filled his glass. He raised his glass to her then took a deep gulp. Squinting as it burned going down. “Now if you will excuse me I have plans of my next voyage to finish.” He took the old map from the shelf and spread it out on his desk. He stood looking down at it taking measurements. He wondered if there was an underwater portion of the gold mine that her people were going to exchange for their safety. He would have to sail around the island and see if there were any other smaller islands or reefs near the coast where this mine was.

He tilted back in his seat and stared off thinking about what would be needed to extract the gold if there was a run off cavern of the mine. He rubbed over his chin, the burning in his stomach flowed throughout his body as he drifted off still pondering the possibility.
 
Sylvie said nothing. She did not believe this captain to be of help no matter what he said-and when he unlocked the door, she was through it with some sort of foreign apology before he could even sit down.

She hadn't even retrieved her poncho OR her staff-but Sylvie did not care. She cared only for going back to her father and reporting all the Captain had said. "A boat, please?" She asked the pirates who had rowed her over, nervously glancing back into the bowels of the ship. If she had to, she would swim to the warm beaches and never, ever set foot from them again.
 
Talios waited for a few more minutes, knowing she wouldn’t be able to get off the ship and by now the crew would be more than likely encircling her with tongues licking over their lips. He walked over opened the wall cabinet and pulled his scabbard that held is finely crafted cutlass that he won some months ago in a duel to the death match.

Adjusting his clothes slightly he made his way up top with a spring in his step knowing she would be slightly frightened by now. Entering upon the deck he quickly looked to the port side for that was the side facing the island and sure enough there she was surrounded by his men.

He moved up to the pack of animals that surrounded her. His hand rested upon his the thin pommel eyeing each one. He remained silent as he stared at her waiting for the right moment to move forward and intervene, his hand twitched in anticipation for he knew these men were wolves ready to pounce and even him being the Captain could spark a mutiny by stepping in and stopping them.

He hanged back waiting for her to look at him..
 
She had not believed the Captain when he had made his statements about his own people, his own men. Sylvie had thought perhaps, after a talk with her father-that she could make peace with them separately.

"A boat please-" A burly man in a red bandana mimicked, stepping closer as a chorus of laughter rippled through the gathered assembly. She didn't know what to do, and she was very close to tears.

"I only wish to help, how do I fail you so?" She pleaded, whirling when someone leaned in, inhaled her scent-backing away from him and into someone else, his hands clasping her around her midsection, lifting her up despite her squeaks of protest, her kicking feet. Panicked, she saw the captain and called out to him.

"Tell them I mean no disrespect! Tell them Talios!" She was afraid, she was afraid, she was afra- "PLEASE!"
 
Talios stood just a few feet behind the crowd of cheering, laughing men watching her being picked up like a trophy. Her pleads reaches his ears. His eyes narrowed, his chin hardened as he looked at her. The game of being gentlemen was over. He took a deep breath and crossed his arms over his chest and remained quiet for a few more moments watching her squirm and call out to him.

“My Priestess, what did I tell you about this crew. Do you not think that a captain who transports wealth across the ocean is going to have a crew of sheep? I gave you my gentle hand as a gentleman and you slapped me with your righteous for the people speech. You portrayed me as a wolf in sheep clothing but here and now I show you the real wolves of the den.” His hand gestures to the group of men trying to grope her. “Now you ask me to call them off? Something I warned you about below.” He shook his head before continuing, “Now do you wish to talk to me on my terms? If not I have nothing to say to my men except enjoy! Now make up your mind, which is it going to be?” He moved forward a little his hand taking a good grip upon the pommel. His eyes narrowed watching the crew closely, their lust and desire burned in their eyes. He wasn’t going to get her freely without killing a few of them, unless he was extremely lucky.

He looked upon her with a serous look, one that showed he only had control of them by the promise of wealth and now they wanted more than just that they wanted female companionship. He knew the females of the village were going to fall victims of his crew and there wasn’t anything he could do about it, but he could prevent her from being ravished by wolves.
 
The pirate who had taken hold of Sylvie had his fingers threaded through her hair, raking through loosening the braid her pretty, honey colored blonde hair had been in. Another man caught hold of her kicking feet, smoothing his roughed palms along her bare calves, slipping them within the cuffs of her loose pants-

Sylvie was panicking, that much was obvious. The priestess who had come to trade a map for peace was in over her head. "Anything Talios, do not let them-" Sylvie screamed when the handsy pirate tore the gold belt from her hips, threw it aside as he ripped into her clothing-

"We jes' wan' some shore leave, cap'n." A pirate at Talios' shoulder proclaimed, nodding towards the spectacle. "If'n you wan' this one, I reckon you should 'ave her."

"She's pretty, but no worth a mutiny-" Another agreed, though he was practically salivating. They drew arms to back him up, should it be necessary.

"What'll it be cap'n? Some shore leave for your pretty dame?" Laughed the brute with his hand clamped over Sylvie's mouth.
 
He heard her plea to speak with him on his terms and that was all he wanted to hear, wanted to hear her resignation to his authority over her. Now it was time to demand and receive what he wanted. He stepped forward, Release her now.” his hand twitched upon the cutlass pommel. “Your shore leave will come once you seize the gold mine. That is why we, why you are here. You can have all the women you want in silverlin Coastal town once you mine your gold. Why throw away numerous pussies for only one? He lowered himself to their way of thinking. “So do you wish to have her and no gold, no line of women or give her to me, get your wealth and your list of waiting pussy?

He swallowed the distaste of being a barbarian for just long enough to get her away from the clutches of the wolves. His eyes narrowed as he watched each one. “This is the only offer I am giving so it shouldn’t take long to decide, so decide now and let’s get rich.”

His eyes went to her with a serious look, and then drifted toward the door then back to her with a nod. He looked over to the two that pulled swords and backed him up. “Three times your pay for the month once this is resolved.” he uttered to them.
 
The pirates, one by one, peeled off from the two groping the priestess, the Captain's deal sounding good to them.

Slowly, the man lowered Sylvie's legs and backed away-only the brute stood there, the small woman held to his chest, his gaze full of lust. "And if we make a side trip on the way to the mine?" He questioned, a final squeeze of the waif before shoving the girl into his captain-Sylvie, at this point, in tears.
 
Talios caught the priestess as the man pushed her forward toward him, then proceeded to tell Talios what he wanted on the way to the mine. Talios looked down upon the priestess has he held her. Her body trembling from the fear that ravished her while in the hands of his crew.

His warm eyes drifted from her, turned cold when he looked at the other one who held her longer than the others, the one that violated her more. “You will get what is coming to you.” He looked at the two beside him, “Kill him.” he stepped out of their way and looked at the other that was involved, “If any of you ever raises a hand to her again, this will be your fate. Do I make myself clear.” his anger releasing upon them. “Bring me the best wine we have in storage.” he voiced before taking the priestess back down into the Galley.

Entering into his cabin once more. “I’m sorry, but that was the only way I could think of to show you the real wolves of this crew. I am a gentlemen, but I do have my wants and I will get what I want even if I must lower my standards and become one of them. He locked the door again and put the key into his pocket. Now where were we oh yeah I remember.

He moved over ran his finger down her collarbone toward her shoulder, pushed the fabric over her shoulder. Then grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to him. Kissing her passionately, pushing his tongue over his lips and pressed the tip against her lips.
 
Back
Top