Mom / Mom-In-Law Dom Cuckold Humiliation

boy

Experienced
Sissy Cuck Humiliation is good in any form, but . . .

Mom-Dom, and Mom-In-Law-Dom stories involving humiliation via: sissification, cuckoldry, crème-pie feeding, and cock-worship of the tiny dicked son / son-in-law are my absolute favorite fetish stories. I would especially like to see some where the mother teaches the son to worship cock, pussy, and crème-pies in preparation for life with his future wife. Or mother-in-law doing the same things to make her wimp son-in-law obedient to her, her daughter, and her daughter’s lovers—and even her own husband.

Another favorite of my fantasies is a mother or mother-in-law training her sissy son / son-in-law to switch roles with his own—much larger cocked—son, and to start calling his son daddy and doing clean-up duties when his son fucks his wife.

And last, but definitely not least, I really, really dig stories where the wife, or even better the wimp hubby’s dominant son pimps him out by making him work the glory holes at the local adult bookstore for cash.

Anyone able to direct me to some stories like this—or websites dedicated to these types of stories? Or maybe someone would like to write some???

Any suggestions of good stories, or authors who’d like to work some of this stuff up?
Let’s talk.

Last edited:
Sissy Cuck Humiliation is good in any form, but . . .

Mom-Dom, and Mom-In-Law-Dom stories involving humiliation via: sissification, cuckoldry, crème-pie feeding, and cock-worship of the tiny dicked son / son-in-law are my absolute favorite fetish stories. I would especially like to see some where the mother teaches the son to worship cock, pussy, and crème-pies in preparation for life with his future wife. Or mother-in-law doing the same things to make her wimp son-in-law obedient to her, her daughter, and her daughter’s lovers—and even her own husband.

Another favorite of my fantasies is a mother or mother-in-law training her sissy son / son-in-law to switch roles with his own—much larger cocked—son, and to start calling his son daddy and doing clean-up duties when his son fucks his wife.

And last, but definitely not least, I really, really dig stories where the wife, or even better the wimp hubby’s dominant son pimps him out by making him work the glory holes at the local adult bookstore for cash.

Anyone able to direct me to some stories like this—or websites dedicated to these types of stories? Or maybe someone would like to write some???

Any suggestions of good stories, or authors who’d like to work some of this stuff up?
Let’s talk.
hello boy,
I have written mom-dom story if you are interested take a look at it.

so can we roleplay about a dominant mom and her sissy son??

I quite like the idea of a mother-in-law Dom in a coerced or 'forced,' cuckold type situation. Verily, this thread has a lot of potential. I home some good tales of matriarchal domination come from the discussion.

I definitely wouldn't mind rping these scenarios, either.

Back