Beacons in the Cold Night: A WoW Story (Closed for SinisterSpiders)

"It sounds striking," he said in response to her description of Eversong Forest. "Perhaps I will sneak in and walk under its' branches one day. I doubt my people will ever be welcome in your lands, nor you in ours. A pity, perhaps." But it was nonetheless true. There were Night Elves today who had lived through the War of the Ancients that the greedy Highborne had caused and they had not forgiven, even if the Blood Elves of now were different from what they had been. Take in that they were now allies of the invading Orcs and the repulsively unnatural Undead and it became even less likely.

"Yes." He took the trap in his hands, letting it rest on his left palm while he steadied it with his right. "It is remarkable to watch you do this," he said off hand as he watched her work. "You seem to be blessed with many skills and gifts."
 
Senira frowned at the truth of Jasreath's words. The friction between their people seemed to be a universal constant, and it was a great shame that it would stop them from seeing other parts of the world. That said she still felt that same, biting resentment at the way the Alliance had abandoned Silvermoon. Yes, she had heard their reasons, but none of them seemed to weigh up to the loss of life that could have been prevented had they intervened like their oaths had called them to.

Though that line of thinking would not help here in Crystalsong. Jareath was a Night Elf, yes, but it was not all that he was. He had shown himself to be brave and loyal, even in the one day she had known him. So Senira met his eyes when he complimented her and she shrugged.

"Both of my parents were hunters, I grew up in Eversong. A trap like this... it's nothing. Just bending twigs and tying knots," She said with a dismissive shrug. For Senira it really wasn't any great skill, it was just something she had picked up along the way. "What you and your fellow Druids can do- shifting into animal form... Now that, that is a remarkable skill."

Gently Senira took the trap from Jasreath's hands with a smile of thanks and set it onto the ground before her. She wiggled her toes by the fire, not looking forward to putting her soggy boots back on so she could climb a tree to set the trap.
 
Last edited:
The druid couldn't deny that. While his order had many magics, the change of shape was perhaps the most well known. "It is remarkable, true, I suppose. It takes much diligence and the blessings of nature to do. But I have found it is knowing when to change and how best to use my borrowed strength that has been the most challenging."

"But you shouldn't discount your skills." He looked down at the trap that sat on the leafy floor under them. "To me, you took a few handfuls of forest debt is, wiggled your fingers, and turned it into that through some form of sorcery." Jasreath smiled, "I feel the same way about tailoring and most crafts." He shrugged, "Regardless, you impress me yet again."

He leaned back a bit to let one of his long legs stretch out while surreptitiously eyeing the pleasant shape of hers. "The thought of going back out is unappealing but I suppose the trap does us no good here. Shall we go to place it? Or would it be better done further into the night when the prey may be sleeping?"
 
Senira smiled despite herself as Jasreath spoke of her finger-wiggling sorcery. It was hardly sorcery. In fact, it was an easily learnable skill. She would have offered to teach him had they not been so tired, cold and hungry.

"Going back out is a miserable thought indeed," Senira said as she reluctantly got to her feet. Her body was still numb and aching, so she stood tall, stretching slightly before the fire before she bent over and pulled her boots back on. "I think we should do this sooner rather than later, before we lose the will to move. Those eggs should be ready when we get back." Senira told him, assuming that he wanted to come with her based off his wording. She picked up the trap and stepped aside to give him more room to move.
 
He knew she was correct. Time not only stole their strength but gave the trap the best chance to work. Jasreath stood, "You are right. Soon begin os sooner done, as my mentor would say." He pulled his boots on with a chuckle, "He would then smack my bottom with his staff. We don't need to repeat that part of it though."

Ugh. He was not the best at reaching out to others socially. That was a particularly weak attempt. Why include that snippet of story at the end? Elune, he must be fatigued.

The druid made sure the still chilly footwear was on and then followed Senira. He kept careful watch; thus far the forest had not presented them with any dangers but it did not mean they weren't lying in wait.
 
Senira's ebony eyebrows quirked up at Jasreath's words. She imagined a younger version of him, slipping up and being whacked on the behind by his tutor. She didn't know why, but it made her smile. It felt wrong to do so considering the circumstances, but the memory of a happier time, even if it wasn't hers, was reassuring.

Senira started into the woods once Jasreath was ready, aware that he was beside her and well alert. She walked part of the way to the stream, figuring that most creatures in these almost translucent amethyst woods would need to go there at some point. She looked around at the lower and mid-range branches, trying to determine if any were a good place. They were almost too the stream when she stopped and looked at a tree to her left. It had some good lower branches, strong and easy to scale. So she clipped her trap to her ways and started to climb. If Jasreath was watching she would notice that Senira climbed with all of the precision and grace of someone who had years of practice. Despite the labors of the day her limbs were strong, her grip true, and in the shortest matter of time she was up to a branch in the mid-height of the tree. One that would attract birds and squirrels. She pulled herself up, straddling the thick branch as she set the trap, securing it into place and putting a small amount of seeds and dried fruit onto the trigger mechanism. She climbed back down and landed, perfectly balanced, as she wiped her hands on her thighs.
 
Last edited:
They moved in alert, quiet silence through the crystalline woods. There was no need to speak and for the purpose, it would only be a detriment. If there was game to be found, speaking would only alert it to their presence and cause them to be more wary.

He watched her climb the tree with seeming ease. Remarkable how simple a thing she made it look. Having climbed a few trees in his time, he could appreciate how difficult it could be. But she moved with skill and precision; not to mention surprising strength in limbs that must be as weary as his own. The many skills in which she was proficient was impressive. She would assuredly again say it was a simple thing; that anyone could learn it. He was not so sure.

At her landing, he smiled, "I would applaud your dismount but I do not wish to alert anything that may be about." More than he had by speaking at all, even in a low, hushed tone. "Let us return to the camp. I think...that the need for rest is soon to be upon me."
 
Senira just smiled back at Jasreath, knowing that her significantly higher sounding vive would alert the creatures around them more than his would. She agreed with his statement too. That climb had sapped enough of her energy that she needed to rest and to eat. So they made their way back to camp as silently as they had left.

Once they returned to the clearing Senira poked ans prodded the eggs a bit and then determined that they would be ready. Tugging her undersleeves down over her hands she picked up the eggs and settles down by their makeshift shelter, offering Jasreath one

"They're still very hot," she warned, knowing that eggs were excellent at keeping the temperature inside them, even of the coals. She held her own egg between her cloth covered hands for a few moment, savoring the warmth that radiated from it.
 
Jasreath was almost embarrassed by the relief he felt at returning to their little campsite. The tall elf sat by the low fire, leaning in to expose as much of his frame as possible, trying to drink in the heat. As the dark haired hunter retrieved the eggs from the coals, he considered how to handle his share. It would be far too hot to touch and a burn would be bad for overall survival chances. His magic could heal it but why need to do so?

The druid pulled his cloak off and folded it to keep the soiled bottom under other layers. He accepted the egg onto it with a nod, "My thanks." He simply held it for a time, both go let it cool and to enjoy the heat. "I would be tempted to eat it straight away but my dignity would never recover from burning my tongue in front of you," he said with a small smile. "Though I would look quite ridiculous running to the stream to soak it...perhaps not worth the laugh. This time."

Her voice was a fine thing. What would her laugh be like? A real laugh. Likely, he would never know. A pity.

The Night Elf waited patiently for the egg to cool enough to safely eat but still be warm. He cracked the shell on one of the stones of their fire pit. Steam escaped as he pulled the cracks wider and peeled the egg out. He breathed in the smell and sighed, "The finest aroma I've ever smelled. The humans have a saying about hunger being the best sauce. I understand that now, I think." He tried to make it last but the egg of a songbird is not very large. He popped it into his mouth and chewed, groaning as the semi liquid yolk burst into his mouth.
 
Senira couldn't help but smile as Jasreath mentioned burning his tongue. She found his little comments to be rather endearing. They were at such odds with the way he had presented back in that decrepit storeroom, and even though it seemed he was trying to make her smile, she didn't resent him for it. In fact, she appreciated it.

The egg was wonderfully warm through her sleeves, and it was with a great amount of regret that she actually had to crack it and eat it. She would have held it a little longer, but she feared her stomach would growl loud enough for Jasreath to hear if she did.

"The best sauce indeed," Senira agreed as she cracked and peeled the shell, breathing in the heady aroma of the cooked egg. She put it into her mouth and chewed slowly as Jasreath had, unable to stop a little moan of appreciation as the warmth spread down her throat and right through her body.

When Senira finished her egg she let out a sigh and leant forward, taking off her boots once more and setting them by the fire. After that, she released the buckles on her leather breasplate and took it off. She tucked it neatly into a corner in the little shelter she had made. Underneath the leather she had worn a simple, mottled grey and white undershirt. She could feel the cold around her more now that the body-temperature leather was gone, but she quickly retrieved her warm poncho from before the fire and wrapped it around herself like a blanket. She settled a little further in herself, feeling more casual and comfortable without her shoes and breastplate.

"That egg was wonderful. Thank you for finding them," Senira said. Then she shivered as a feather light but frigid breeze played through the humming trees. She looked at the shelter behind them and then added; "We should probably get in there soon if we want to conserve the warmth that we just gained. If we wait out here too long it may just be too late...." She looked up at Jasreath.
 
The egg was gone quickly enough, more was the pity. When they made it to Dalaran, he was going to buy them both a feast. When, not if. They would make it through tonight. And the next day. Though he hoped it wouldn't take them another full day to reach the arcane mechanisms that would teleport them to the floating city.

As Senira undid her breastplate, the druid watched for a moment. Solely out of purile interest, really. Perhaps it was inappropriate but admiring beauty after the horror and struggle made him feel more alive. There was guilt there too. Guilt over being alive to view her, to eat the meager meal they'd shared.

Jasreath sighed and shook the thoughts away. Thankfully, Senira's shiver and speech gave him something immediate to focus on. "You are again correct. We mustn't lose the best we've gained needlessly. And rest will do our bodies a great good."

He did as she had, unbuckling and removing the hard, stiff parts of his armor. Layers were good but there was no sleeping in it. If they had more in the way of blankets, they should probably strip down completely to sleep so they could fully and freely share their body heat. But he would not suggest such a thing. Within a few minutes, he was in just his thin linen undershirt and his small clothes. The Night Elf's cheeks flushed purple and he shrugged, "I, ah did not think to layer any further. I beg your pardon."

The undershirt was taut on his muscular chest and left his agilely corded arms free. His small clothes were a set of briefs that bulged noticeably with what they contained and left his entire legs exposed. Embarrassed and nit wanting to get cold, he took his cloak and crawled into the shelter. The druid went as far back into it as he could, laying the cloak down lying atop it on his side, his body curving inward toward the shelter's center. He would have enough cloak to cover himself, and her if she was close enough to him with what remained. The cold was already returning...but here it would not be bad. There was no thieving wind. Soon, with both of the inside, it would warm pleasantly. "I am settled, please, come in."
 
Senira watched as Jasreath began to unbuckle his own protective gear. She didn’t even think to look away until he started to remove the bottom half and then her eyes widened, realizing that she was still watching. She politely averted her gaze to the flames, her own cheeks warming pink at her impropriety. She hadn't realized that he would be removing his pants as well, but in hindsight it made sense. They wouldn’t be comfortable to sleep in. Nor would her own thick leather ones. Even though the hide kept her somewhat warm she had no doubt it would hinder the transfer of warmth compared to skin to skin contact. That was, if they attempted it. Senira thought that perhaps they might if Jasreath had stripped all the way to his small clothes.

Senira bit her lip as that lone flash she had caught came to the forefront of her mind. Jasreath's dusky legs were as strong and toned with graceful corded muscles as his wild forms had been. They were undoubtedly powerful, and Senira felt a great deal of guilt at the fact that her own body reacted to how good they had looked. And that bulge as well- by the Sun Well! Senira shivered as she suppressed that thought. She shouldn’t be having these reactions, not with all that the horrible day had brought.

When Jasreath spoke she turned, nothing the dark purple blush that was on his cheeks and the way he was settled on his cloak and curled towards the center of the shelter. From this angle she could see that his undershirt was sleeveless, and a heavy guilt hit her as she had a brief flash of wonder; what would it be like to have his strong arms wrapped around her?

Senira just nodded and turned to face the fire once more. She bit her lip, deciding that if he had shucked off that much of his clothes then she probably should too. In the interest of staying warm, of course.

So Senira unclipped her vambraces and set them to the side. She took her belt off and laid it on the ground, careful not to knock about any of the items she had stored in its many pockets. She then unlaced the bindings on either side of her leather trousers, trying to make the action as quick and clinical as she could. But peeling her pants down was another matter altogether. For her, leather pants were better when they were tighter. They fitted her form and gave her a better range of movement that would only be inhibited if they were loose. So rather than simply dropping them she had to peel them down slowly before she could step out of them. She turned her body so that she was half facing Jasreath, all the better to avoid giving him a full view of her firm rump as she bent over to extricate her calves from the last of the leather. Once they were off she stood and looked into the shelter, gauging the best way to enter it.

In the end Senira realized there would be no graceful or modest way to scoot into the space. So she tried to look as neutral as possible (despite the rose colored blush on the apples of her cheeks), as she got down o to her knees and slipped her shapely legs into the shelter first. As she did she knew that her own, scant underthings would be on full display. The tight, white linen undershorts that hugged her curves all too well. Then she scooted back further on her stomach until she was laying beside Jasreath, her front on his cloak, resting her weight on her elbows.

"Ah.. Thanks for settling your cloak over the earth," she said, attempting a friendly smile. They were in such close quarters now that she could taste the heady, masculine scent of him. "Here," she said, unwrapping her poncho from around. Her own body and lifting it, offering to share it with him if he so desired.
 
Jasreath knew he should look away. Out of companionable respect and general decency if nothing else. But he didn't. Senira was too busy with her garments to really pay him any mind as she peeled her tight leather pants from her legs. "Elune's pert ass," he murmured under his breath. Her legs were magnificent; long, sleek, strong but entirely feminine and shapely. And that butt! Worthy of a divine comparison.

There were not thoughts to be having when sharing sleeping with a beautiful and dangerous young woman. Well. Actually they were but not in this context.

It didn't help that he got a perfect view as she slipped in with him legs and ass first. Her little undershorts were tasteful but displayed her luscious body expertly. Once she was in and offered her poncho, he nodded. "Thank you." He shifted closer to allow it to drape on him. "We should, if you are comfortable, sleep...closely. Touching, if you're willing, to best share heat. I, ah, should be able to hold you quite well. For warmth," he added hastily.
 
Jasreath was completely right, of course. From any logical, survival standpoint, Senira knew she should get much closer to him. But why did it make her blush so? A pang of guilt thrummed through her; it was terrible that she was lying so close with such a fine male after what had happened that day.

"Of course, that sounds sensible," Senira said after a moment's delay. She sidled closer to him, her side and shoulder pressing against his chest, his warmth already radiating towards her welcomingly. But that wouldn't really be effective. She knew they would need more contact than the strip of her side that she had offered him, so with a muttered apology she turned, rolling onto her side and letting her back press against his chest instead. She purposely pressed only her back, and nothing lower, against him. But it already felt much warmer, so much so that and involuntary sigh of relief escaped her lips. Anar'alah! she thought to herself, how foolish she must seem to him. She was glad that her face was turned from him, for her blush only deepened.
 
Last edited:
He found himself nervous as she changed position. She was lovely, skilled, and had shown him care and kindness. Now there were in close quarters, soon to be in physical contact. Given all of that, certain physical reactions were possible. He did not want to insult her or be seeming as of he would take advantage. It also felt wrong to have such feelings, such thoughts after both of them had suffered so. After they'd both lost friends.

But reality was reality. He needed her heat and she his.

When she pressed her back against him, she sighed happily and he flushed. That sound was...rather thrilling. It also felt amazing. "I...second that. Elune, you're so warm." Jasreath shifted his right arm to roughly serve as a pillow but his left...

"I apologize, Senira, but for warmth, I think I should, ah..." He reached his left arm around her, to loosely hold her and make more contact between them. "If I have overstepped, I will remove my arm, of course."
 
Jasreath's deep, melodic voice did things to Senira that she didn't want to think about. Especially now that he was so close. She felt the warm breath of his words tickle her neck and she took a slow, steady breath. Then he wrapped his arm around her.

"It's fine... It is much warmer this way," she said, trying to sound casual as she relished the strength and comforting weight of his arm. She could feel his skin against her undershirt, the warm play of his artfully sculpted muscles. She could feel it against her back also, and thanked the Sun Well that his torso was so much longer than hers, thus sparing her from feeling... Other areas pressed up against her.

The strangest part of it all was that there was something within her that yearned for more, for something more intimate. The events of that day, the way in which she had been living... It seemed like another life now. And in this life she needed something to warm that cold, frozen core inside her. Senira bit her lip for a moment, balancing her thoughts and focusing them on the warmth of the male behind her rather than the feel of him.

"This is good- warm. This is warm," Senira said, changing her word at the last moment to sound more appropriate. "I think we shall stay very warm like this. It is rather fortuitous that we took to hiding in the same store room otherwise we both may have ended up as icicles."
 
Last edited:
Jasreath chuckled and then sighed happily at her correction of her statement. "Yes, it is warm. And it is very good." The Night Elf was glad for the heat, yes. But there was a simple and primal relief and enjoyment from having so fine a female lying with him. As he felt guilt over surviving, about enjoying what the others couldn't, his instincts also reveled in survival.

Those same instincts were the ones longing for her to press the perfect peach of her ass against him too. He itched to feel it to touch it. Just as his hand longed to cup one of her breasts.

But though he took on the shapes of beasts, he was an elf. He controlled his instincts, not the other way around. Mostly.

Elune, she smelled good.

"We are, and were, fortunate. To live and to find each other. I am glad to have met you and to have you here." He shook his head, "Holding you close in the dark is much preferred to digging into a snowbank as the bear and hoping for the best. It would also smell much worse."
 
Senira couldn't help it. A rebellious chime of laughter escaped from her lips at Jasreath's comment.

"We'll, I'm glad I feel and smell better than a bear's snow drift hide away," Senira chuckled, taking it all in good humour, as she shifted a bit to make herself more comfortable. She now had the entire length of her back gently pressed against him, all the way down to the curve of her behind. Not all of her arse was pressed against him, as she had her legs curled up in front of her, but he still would have noticed the difference. She hoped that he wouldn't mind, and took his friendliness as a sign that a bit if overfamiliarity wouldn't be detested.
 
Her laugh was sweet. He wondered how many laughs she had and if he would hear them all. It was a good sign, he felt. He chuckled in response and then took a deep breath. If he wasn't careful, that laugh would run away and become hysterical. But that edge was blunted by her laugh, her warmth, her closeness.

She shifted and he couldn't help but let out a low groan as she came more into contact with him, including the perky curve of her ass. Only slightly but he could feel it. Oh, yes. That, that was nice.

It was automatic. His arm pulled her more snugly against him and then stiffened up. That may well be over a line. "Ah, I...sorry. I didn't think that...ah, well. Instinct, perhaps.". He relaxed his arm so she could separate more if she wished. "My apologies."
 
Jasreath's low groan sent a bolt of blessed fire through Senira's veins. She felt his arm tighten around her and it took everything she had not to let out an appreciative noise of her own.

But then his embrace loosened and he was apologising again.

There was something so wonderfully distracting about having him behind her, something that pulled her mind away from it's misery. So she reached up, placing her hand on his warm arm and pulling it closer to her.

"No... Don't be sorry," she said, voice thick as she held him to her.
 
The feel of her smaller, warm, strong hand on his arm made his heartbeat pick up, his breath hasten. She pulled his arm back tight. Her voice had that same edge that he felt in his laugh before. That emotional weariness and tension so close to breaking.

"As you wish." The Night Elf pulled her close and again a groan escaped him. "I...am not sorry. You feel...divine. But I do regret if it troubles you." He closed his eyes and took long, slow breaths. He was glad that she was positioned as she was. His body was responding to her, despite his fatigue and heartache, and he did not want her to feel his swelling member.

He almost felt he should say something. But what? Instead, he sighed and did his best to blank his mind.
 
Jasreath was so close to Senira that she could hear the catch in his breath before it quickened. Her entire body softened a bit as his arm settled around her tightly once more. Jasreath's compliment heated her cheeks, and once more Senira noted the wonderful things his voice was doing to her body. Divine.... She thought that was a good word to describe him as well.

The second groan made Senira's body tremble, and as he held her close once more she relaxed back against him, a guilty part of her relishing the feel of him through their thin layers. She knew it would be deemed inappropriate to be enjoying his contact in that way, but she didn't have the energy or inclination to stop herself. It was too much effort to deny her appreciation, and part of her knew that she needed to do something that felt good. She needed something to hold onto.

"It doesn't trouble me at all..." Senira told him. "It... I think it is exactly what I want... what I need," Senira corrected, though both were true. She didn't know why she was so open about it, but she felt they had already bared their souls to one another when he came back to the clearing to find her broken. So far he had taken her in stride, and she felt deep down that he wouldn't be mortally offended by her latest words.
 
Last edited:
What she wanted and needed. That pleased him, that in some small way he'd provided her with something she needed. That he had accomplished something positive in this dreadful day. A sound that was something between a chuckle and a sigh rumbled in his chest. "What we both need," he agreed.

Jasreath would have loved to confess his want for more. Having so fine and lovely a woman so close made the instincts his survival had wakened more primal wants. But that was more than either of them needed. They needed the energy they would spend. And it would again be indecent. Disrespectful to those who died.

"Perhaps another night, we can speak of want," he said softly. They had to sleep. He knew that. "It will be good to see the light of the morning."
 
"Perhaps another night, we can speak of want."

Jasreath's voice rumbled through Senira and she felt her thighs press together instinctively. There was so much to read in that one statement, but mostly that it was something they could come back to after some rest and time to recover. Part of Senira was aching for the comfort that he could provide on this dark night, but her mind wasn't in the right place to make such a decision.

So Senira nodded, her raven hair brushing against the thin fabric of Jasreath's undershirt.

"Sleep would do us both good," she agreed, shifting so that her arm could rest on her elbow.

With Jasreath at her back, his strong arm around her, Senira eventually fell into a restless slumber. Her dreams were plagued of the events of the day, showing her the loss of Kelthras more times than she could count. Her heart ached and tears spilled from her tightly shut eyes throughout the night. For the times that her dreams were too much she would wake, opening her eyes kn the near perfect darkness and taking a centering breath. She and Jasreath had shifted positions half a dozen times that night, some far more intimate than their time knowing each other would allow, but it was cold. Jasreath was warm, so she closed her eyes and willed herself back to sleep.

It wasn't until some unholy hour of the morning that Senira's pained mind let her rest. For a few wonderful hours her mind was blank and she slept deeply. So it was that when she finally opened her eyes in the morning light, she was amazed to find that she felt a little more refreshed. The agony of her night terrors had dulled to a throbbing sadness. As she wearily blinked against the morning light she took stock of herself. Jasreath's fine form was curled around her once more, her back against his chest. His arm was laying around her, forearm resting between her breasts as she held his hand had it tucked under her chin. And then there was the way he was curled around her, his long legs laying against the backs of her. Her own backside was pressed into - anar'alah!she thought, body tensing as she felt what was pressed between the crevice of her rear. Her breath immediately hitched,and she was wily enough to know that this was a natural morning predicament for most males.
 
The night was long and it was hard. Jasreath groaned in his sleep but not from passion; his brow was furrowed and beaded with sweat. It drenched his hair as well. His sleep was fitful and disturbed by dreams that flowed into nightmares and worse. He saw Elde laughing, drunk, asking if he wanted to see her tits; when she pulled her shirt open she screamed and her guts spilled out. Edhrahil fell endlessly into the cold and mist, breaking to pieces as he hit the rocks below; blood and guts splashing up onto his face. Zaraya was chopped to pieces in front of his eyes over and over and over. Telya, beautiful and horrible, reached for him with hands that were now skeletal; the blazing light of undeath in her eyes.

His sleep broke a few times. He lay in the dark, warm, feeling the soft and lush body of Senira against his, hearing her breathing. It was often like his own he imagined, broken, heaving, sobbing. He would try to comfort her, just a caress of her hair, before he would fall back into drowsiness and eventually to sleep. But he woke only twice, the rest of it was grim fitful slumber.

Eventually, he felt a slow trickle towards wakefulness. Senira was there, he could feel her. Plush and lovely and suffering as much or more than he was. He had to be stronger. He had to show the same resolve she had. He shifted and-

The druid bit his lip to keep from groaning as his hard manhood rubbed against her plush, pert ass. Elune bless her! And curse his body. It was natural; morning and then having a gorgeous woman in his arms, against him. Oh, and her breasts wrapped around his forearm...that felt good...he hadn't known they were big enough to-

Jasreath bit his lip harder to cut that train of thought off. He took a deep breath, "An apology may be in order," he said softly, unsure if she was awake. "I mean no disrespect and intend no, ah, unwilling...that is to say..." He flushed and slowly pulled his arm out from between her tits with a moan, "Oh, bless them," he murmured. "I cannot pull back any further, I'm afraid, so my, uh, on your...I can't help that at the moment."
 
Back
Top