My life is my story...

Well, there was a longer post up earlier and I think it's an interesting one but I think He was looking more for a biographer.

Or his link was spam for the Web site he posted...

Denny

My life is my story...

Mine too. But if I don't get this damned Win 10 to show my old stories I'll never get to finish. I'll die not knowing my own ending!:eek:

My life is my story...

Mine too. But if I don't get this damned Win 10 to show my old stories I'll never get to finish. I'll die not knowing my own ending!:eek:
Your own ending: You will die. Where+how+why are somewhat up to you. I guess that's universal and thus usable in any story. Meanwhile, my life infuses many of my stories. Sometimes it's real, sometimes not. My dream life is my story, right?

Your own ending: You will die. Where+how+why are somewhat up to you. I guess that's universal and thus usable in any story. Meanwhile, my life infuses many of my stories. Sometimes it's real, sometimes not. My dream life is my story, right?

More like: You Will Live. Where and how is dependent on your choices, as well as avoiding those who can rack your environment to move your life out of your control.

Back