Selena Cross-Closed

It had been a very long time since she had felt the true sincerity that came from Aaron. His respect and admiration for her flowed from him as his words did. His dedication to her, and willingness to follow her to the end of the world. Were both just as sincere as his words.

If she hadn't had this unique connection with him, she would have dismissed his words as she had so many others. His dedication, would have sparked her paranoia. But his bloodline opened a world of possibilities for him, that she had yet to share.

As he sent the images to her mind she responded with a primal hungry growl. His hands moved over her body like they hand traced each curve a thousand times before. Her eyes took in his scars. So young and to have experienced so much. His mind reminded her of a old library with a zillion catalog cards.

Very few humans had the ability to separate and compartmentalize like he did. She had a feeling if he every opened them all at once he would loose his mind. With her he could finally be free to open one completely with out worry that he would hurt, harm, or scare her.

"One day my pet" she said as he let her naked body to the bed. "I will ask you how far into hell you want to go." she smiled wickly to him and didn't elaborate. "The back first please. I fear if I allow you to start on the front we'll never get to the back." she smiled at him with a primal hunger that was evident from the scent that emulated from between her thighs.

Slowly like a cat she turned and began to crawl up upon the bed giving him a show of her curves as she finally laid down. She loved the way the mattress fit her body perfectly giving her the right amount of comfort and support. "Be sure you massage my insides as well" she purred wanting to feel his fingers not only on her body, but in it."
 
He was not quite as good at reading her thoughts as she was his, but she seemed focused on his past, or maybe his ancestry? Come to think of it. she kept mentioning his Viking cock before and that had stood out as strange to him. Well, it didn’t really matter, he had faith that whatever she was thinking she would share with him when the time was right, he had no concern about it.

He did feel a sense of pride as he noticed the effect the images he sent her had on her mind, and the way his touch seemed to affect her. Their bond opened up a whole world of possibilities. She was going to find out that despite his outwardly calm demeanor he was an extremely sexual man, and with their minds linked, he planned to take advantage of it to torment her with delicious images. He felt her probing his mind, the way it was constructed, and the fact that he could file away his emotions, or lock away things that were not important such as pain or despair. Oh, his mind was indeed like a card catalog, unfortunately, most of those cards were full of darkness, and he kept them filed away for a reason. To open them would be to face the terrible darkness he had seen all at once and even his mind may not be resilient enough to handle that.

He perked a brow at her words and cast a grin back at her. I think that is a subject we can revisit once I am done giving you a massage, Mistress.”

He watched her as she crawled onto the bed like a lioness and he couldn’t help but reach down to rub himself. The sight was just so fucking delicious. He didn’t do so excessively however, he had a job to do.

“well you know…” he said as he crawled onto the bed, his body sliding on top of hers. The feel of his hot naked skin on hers was absolute perfection. He made no effort to evade touching her with his arousal. As a matter of fact, he tucked it right up in between her his, nestled right next to her wet core. The swollen head was brushing against her soaked lips lightly. “I could have done the front and then massaged the back as I took you from behind. Just a thought.”

His voice was filled with lust, but also a hint of playful tease. He poured oil onto his hands and rubbed his hands together to warm it and the first thing he did was reach down and work the oil into her pussy. Pushing his own throbbing prick aside to oil up the delicate folds and then slide his fingers deep inside of her. His other hand took a finger and slid it into her waiting ass gently with a wicked chuckle. “Your massage oil is very high quality, Mistress. This will work nicely.”

He pulled his hands free slowly and then drizzled her back with oil and began working his strong hands into her muscles slowly. He shifted his hips again to press the head of his manhood lightly against the opening of her core, but he didn’t press inside her. However, when he would lean forward to reach for her shoulders the movement did press the head slightly into her, forcing her lips open and pressing just the head inside. He pretended not to notice the invasion, but he was obviously teasing her on purpose.
 
Selena let out a deep moan as he massaged the inside of her pussy and ass. He was quite skillful with his fingers. In a few days their connection would be gone and he would be back to being human. She was curious to see how he would react to just being human once again. The link provide her the opportunity to taunt him back with an image of him plunging into her ass while she was on all fours and he had a handful of hair. She also afforded him the feeling that it gave her to have her ass stretched open.

He was daring and had no fear of her. That could be healthy and not so healthy depending on how one looked at it. For all that she was, she wasn't that hard to get along with. She was very confident of who she was and what she expected from other people. Selena had the ability to be tolerant under very specific circumstances. But as a general rule she saw little necessity to do so.

With practice like her, he would one day learn how to choose what people saw or could see through the link. Perhaps when they went to bed for the day she would tell him the story of his ancestor, or perhaps another time. It wasn't anything major to disclose. But it did make her wonder how much he knew of his ancestry.

Another moan came from her as he massaged her and the tip of his member inserted into slightly into her pussy. "you are such a bad pet" she purred teasingly clamping her pussy on his tip. She was glad for his unique ability to shift gears so fluidly. Humans as a general rule tended to get all flustered between emotions, lust, and combining them with an occupation.

Aaron knew his roles without her having to sit down and have one of those silly talks. He could go from guard to lover in moments and accessed those parts of himself flawlessly. Oh he would indeed make a sensuous companion/ prodigy when the time came.

Selena had seen all different kinds of reactions in her years from people going mad to being able to accept it. She had found early on the best way to test it was to give them some blood and see what happened. If they couldn't take it. she would just erase it from ever happening in their mind and knock them out till it wore off.

Slowly she moved her knees under her and pushed back on his shaft to allow it to go deep into her tunnel. "Keep massaging she ordered as she enjoyed the stillness of him filling her. "no thrusting" she advised knowing his self control would be able to handle it. But for how long? as she continued to clamp down in succession over his member.
 
He teased her for the moment, but he knew it was only a matter of time before she turned the tables on him. She quickly used their mental connection to show him pictures of him having his length buried in her ass. She went even further however, she expressed how she felt when he stretched her open, the sensations of pleasure. It was quite unreal and almost enough to distract him from his task.

He kept working his hands into her shoulders, searching out knots and beginning to work them free with a slow and easy insistence. That was until he felt her start to squeeze the head of his manhood with her pussy. His body twitched and his hand slipped just a little, but that was all. He was more surprised and taken off guard than a loss of control.

She did not stop there, no. She pressed the point even further, quite literally. She shifted her knees beneath her and then slammed herself back hard onto his shaft. He sucked in a hard breath. "Fuck!" Every muscle in his body went taught all at once at the sudden sheathing of his hard prick into her wet core.

His hands went still for two heartbeats not out of disobedience, but because his muscles went so stiff he was afraid that if he started massaging again he would actually hurt her. It took him a moment to regain enough composure to follow her orders. As she commanded he didn't move his hips at all. He began to work his way down her back, seeking further knots.

However, that did not mean he could not counter her actions. Two could play at this game. She said no thrusting. He began flexing his kegal muscles, the same muscles that forced out his hot seed when he had his orgasms. It made his member swell and pulse inside of her and stretch her walls deliciously in rapid succession.
 
A smile crossed her face at his reactions to her taunting him. "I can see next time i'll have to be more literal" she said with a hungry tone added to her voice. She loved the fact that Aaron wasn't submissive, and that even as he played it he was still the type to try to top from bottom. The challenge was simply refreshing.

"Don't stop rubbing" she said as her pussy began to stroke his shaft using her kegal muscles. She did it in short spurts of rapid successions. Her purpose was simply to make him split his focus and see how long it would take to make him cum.

"ooh that's it my pet" she purred "oh yes right there"

Her pussy changed rhythms on him as she enjoyed his swelling cock that was stretching her open. She knew that when she released him he was going to fuck the hell out of her. Actually she pretty much counted on it. If he lasted that long.
 
"More literal about what?" He said a bit more breathy than he intended. He was finding it more progressively difficult to concentrate on working his hands as she worked her pussy on his cock. Damn, it felt so good!

He drew his fingers in toward her spine and then drew his thumbs up toward the base of her skull. He closed his eyes, trying to focus on keeping his breathing as even as possible, and not look at the way the oil glistened off her skin. He didn't need any more stimulus.

Feeling her clamping down on him and rippling over his cock was making it really hard to hold back, especially with their blood bond. He was so much more sexually aware than before. His appetite was so much closer to the surface. He just wanted to fuck all the time!

Was that why she was doing this? To teach him to control these new urges? Or was this just fun? Maybe it was both. He tried to think of what he should do to stop the assault on his senses. Should he try to fight back, send some sort of picture into her mind? No, focusing on something that hard would only make his arousal worse right now, and he couldn't handle that right now.

All he wanted to do was put his hands on her hips and pound her little pussy until she screamed in pleasure, and they both were spent. Well, that wasn't the only thing he wanted to do.

An image flashed in his mind unbidden before he could stop it. When it did his control slipped. If she was touching his mind at that moment she would not only be able to see the image of his cock sliding in between her breasts again and again until he was coating them with a thick load, but she would be able to feel it happen. The impression was so strong she would swear she just had been doused with cum all over her chest, and that she felt an orgasm from his perspective. The impression was that strong. The desire was that strong.

He froze, breathing raggedly and shuddered deeply. Realizing how close he came to almost actually having that orgasm. He crept back from the edge and began working his hands into her lower back and over her ass slowly. He pushed that thought very firmly out of his mind. Far too tempting.
 
One thing was certain about Aaron, he wasn't slow. He had quickly picked up on how to make her feel through the link It also almost lost him his composure. She had for a moment glanced down, expecting his cum to be over her breasts.

He was doing so well, but it was simply in her nature to keep pushing. She already knew enough to know that he would die then to succumb to any form of torture her enemies could devise. He was a unique find. Their plot to have him kill her had backfired, and in return she found a gem that she could envision playing a vital role in the future.

There was so much more she wanted to know about him. Everyone had weakness', for most humans it was the lives of their families, for some it was money and what it could obtain. For most vampires it was their lust for power, the young ones their desire to rule over humanity. Even she had a few weakness'. It was simply part of being. The trick was to recognize and defend them.

"mmm that's it, oh that feels good" she purred supportively as he continued his task at hand.

She let him regain composure before retaliating. Her squeezing and successions upon his cock changed patterns. Along with that she slowly pushed the image into his head of him pounding her tight cunt to orgasmic bliss. When she came not on only could he feel her body contracting like a demon over his cock. But then she sprayed the second orgasm covering his chest and getting some onto his lips. The smell the taste all combined in her euphoric bliss.
 
Call it skill, call it an accident. It had happened. He was picking up the ins and outs of the bond with her quickly. He wasn't sure how much of it was intentional, how much of it was just him being drawn to her. He had felt a draw to her from the first moment he had been in her presence. It had nothing to do with her being a vampire either. There had been something about her soul that he recognized, and wanted to be closer to.

The moment he looked into her eyes he realized he would murder the world for her.

She had let him regain his control and he moved back to his task. He embellished it a little, by leaning down to press a soft kiss along the side of her neck. It was sweet, sensual, even tender. It was in contrast to everything else that was going on. He wasn't quite sure where it came from or why he did it. Perhaps it was the level of intimacy and trust she was showing him? He had quite literally never been this inside anyone before. It was rather overwhelming, even for him. That did not mean he didn't enjoy it.

"I am glad that it pleases you, Mistress"

While accustomed to following orders, subservience really was not terribly natural. Still, giving up control and letting her take the lead was not a bad feeling. He had complete faith and trust in her, and that let him relax somewhat. It felt good to let some of his guard down. He could never let all of his guard down, ever. His just was to protect her after all, but to let her take the lead in this arena for the moment allowed him to process his new circumstances.

He expected a retaliation for his unintentional push of that lustful image into her mind and it came with force. He was ready for it. His whole body quivered in delight, but his hands responded by raking a rough red line down the length of her back. He let out a low, deep growl as he resisted the urge to release his pent up frustration and take control. She had given him and order and he intended to follow it.

One hand slid down to begin working her hamstring, working on the tension. The other hand slid his finger into her ass once more with a soft chuckle. "I don't want to forget any spots."
 
A growl came from her lips as he created a red line down her back. It felt so good she wanted to give him the go ahead to pound her into oblivion with his cock. Still she held off. A purr came from her mouth as he pushed his finger into her tight ass. Slowly she rocked on her knees pushing his finger and cock in and out of her pussy in a devilishly slow tormenting speed.

He was learning quickly how to anticipate her, getting to know the way she thought and functioned. In some way it was if they were on the same level of everything. There was this connection between them. Yes they had been more intimate with the exchange of blood, thoughts, and bodily fluids. But Aaron was eerily like her Viking King Alaric. That man had a discipline about him that was inspiring. He had been determined, fierce, and could silence a crowd with a look.

Until Aaron, he had been the best human lover she had ever had. She would even go as far as to say he had been the only man she had ever loved. Together they had been unstoppable. He had known what she was, but denied her wish to turn him. In the end she had smuggled his family away after his death to ensure his line remained. He had a wife who was pregnant with his heir. She had hated Selena, but tolerated her presence on Alarics orders. Until his wife died, Selena had ensured that she and his son was taken care of. She had seen his son marry and produce more heirs, and so on and so on until Alaric had become simply a tale that they didn't know details of.

"Tell me about your history Aaron" she said as she slowly rocked on his cock and finger. "And tell me what you know of your ancestry"
 
He could feel her primal desire and the desire to let him unleash upon her, yet she was holding back. Something else was tickling at the back of her mind, he couldn’t quite tell what it was. It was so strange to be so aware of another person, so one with them. Though he was becoming more accustomed to it over time; he would be sad when the effect faded, he mused. He did not hide this thought from her.

When she shifted gears as she teased him and asked him about his history and his ancestry he balked a little. That was a complex question to ask in the midst of intercourse. She felt his mind lock down like a vault. There were some things he could not tell her, some images that floated through the veil that he didn’t quite have control of yet that he was clearly trying to hide of missions that were classified that he was not allowed to share with anyone.

“My personal history…” he began following her movements again as he continued to speak. “The Armed services has been part of my family pretty much as far back as my family goes. I don’t think there is a generation of my family that hasn’t been in a branch of the service. Usually in the Army or the Marines. Usually, our family ends up in elite units now that I think of it. My dad was also a Ranger. Grandad was a Green Barret. So I grew up with a gun in my hand, training in hand to hand combat, tactics. I had an edge going into the Army and quickly outclassed the other cadets. I moved up in no time. When other kids were playing doctor I was firing an AR 15. So you can say I was bred to be a soldier.”

“My first commander hated me because he recognized how much more I knew than he did, so he gave me shit details. Most of the guys in the unit tried to stick up for me, but I simply took it He was a bad commander, but disrespecting the chain of command in a firefight gets men killed.”

“My first command was great, every one of those guys stuck with me, we all moved from infantry as a squad into the Rangers. It slowed down my advancement to bring them up to my level but it was completely worth it.That is how tight of a squad we became. We became a family. I made sure the first thing we did was become brothers. We all still regularly talk to each other. We are all out of the service now. Once I signed my papers, they all signed. They didn’t feel safe without a CO who wouldn’t watch their back. There are a lot of commanders out there who treat soldiers like pawns, and not like human lives. They never consider the gravity of each choice before they make it.”

“My ancestry? I know it to a certain degree. We have records going back as far as WWI. Everything was lost in a bombing. Why the curiosity about my past?”
 
"One of the things you'll discover if and when i turn you is that bloodlines have a taste to them. Now most these days are diluted, due to generations of generations of cross breeding lines. Some however, will still have the lingering of a strong line. Yours has such. If you wish to know more, i will tell you a story later. But first you are released from your pet duties and may do as you wish"

Being that he was human and male she would be very surprised if he chose the story over sex. Especially with as much as she had been taunting and tormenting him. But the truth was the sun would be coming up soon and they were both in need of this. With her hips she pushed back hard onto him urging him to fuck her like the wild beast that raged inside of him.

Aaron was a treasure, and could be the final solution to to her centuries upon centuries of emptiness. He would be her protege and legacy. What made it even more exhilarating for her is she could feel the loyalty he proclaimed. That in itself was an oddity. With most humans they think they mean what they are saying, however rarely believe it.
 
He listened to her tell him about bloodlines and the taste of their blood. He had to say he really didn’t quite grasp it in the full entirety. Then again he wasn’t a vampire, but he supposed in a way it made sense. When she released him from his pet duties that was all he needed to hear. He quickly acted.

Leaning close to press his lips against her ear he whispered quietly “Yes Mistress.” One last time before pounding the entire length of his cock into her pussy with almost violent force. He had been waiting for her to release him and now that he did he wasn’t going to show her any god damned mercy. He pounded her with a relentless, eager pace even as his finger slid in and out of her tight ass.

Again and again, he filled her as he felt the heat building within him. Christ at this rate he knew he wasn’t going to last long, for once he didn’t even care. She had pushed him and taunted him mercilessly. Somehow he doubted that feeling his hot seed filling her was the opposite of what she wanted to feel. His lips were still near her ear as he breathed raggedly. His voice was low, soft, and sensual. Still, there was an earnest truth in what he was about to say.

“Selena, I will be your knife in the darkness. I will be your shield. I will be your silent guardian while you sleep through the day. I will be whatever you need me to be, just let me serve you until my last breath, and perhaps beyond.”

He had never spoken such words to anyone before, but no one had ever been worthy of essentially pledging fealty to before. This woman was that, and more.
 
"oh fuck yes" she cried out as he began to pound her. His declaration came through with everything attached, she felt it, heard it, smelled it, an even thought she could taste it. Yes he would be her everything. Finally she found the one worthy of everything she had to offer.

"i want it all Aaron, show me your beast, give me all your pain, your anger, your rage, and your love. Surrender it all to me, and soon i will make you mine in every-way."

She rocked back quickly on him him with more force, had he not had her blood running through his veins it might have broke a bone or two. Her pussy vibrated and clenched on to his shaft threatening to milk every drop of his humanity.

It was invigorating to feel him through their bond, and inside of her at the same time. Yes he was the one. Alaric would have been proud of his ancestor. Tomorrow night they would take New York, and one state at a time they would conquer the states. All she had wanted was peace, but now she was pissed, and she was going to have her legacies future to ensure.
 
His words reverberated through her. He could feel it physically as her body reacted, hear it audibly as she offered her words of encouragement and feel it through the link they now shared. Warmth that was not due to any sexual arousal flushed through the bond; his satisfaction at her acceptance and at her pleasure. There was a sentimental side buried deep within the man and she was tapping into it as they continued to bond. Their continued coupling, their similarities, and their differences were all making a place for Selena in his heart.

He surrendered to the sensations and the torrent of emotions that he kept in such tight constraint. Not that he would have had a great deal of choice at this point. She had been tormenting him for some time and now she was driving back onto his manhood with such force and urgency that she was trying to force the fire out of his soul, and it was working. It was a terrifying prospect for him to let his hands off the proverbial wheel. He had discovered at a young age there was something deep and dark inside of him, something that craved the thrill of battle, something that was a pure rage.

He had never really understood the nature of it completely or where it came from. His Father took note of it and taught him how to manage it, to control himself. Which led him to believe that perhaps this was something that perhaps his Father had faced as well? He just remembered the few times that control had slipped. Images flashed in his mind brawls with multiple children with limbs twisted at wrong angles, faces bruised and bloodied; his own face a grisly mask of blood, having to blink the blood out of his eyes but not even feeling the pain, not slowing down. It had taken an adult to stop him.

Another scene with a desert backdrop several buildings nearby with stucco construction. One of his men had just taken a grievous injury by escorting a child out of the middle of a heavy firefight. Their unit was pinned down by a machine gun nest set up on top of a Mosque with people inside so it ruled out the chances of an air strike. He ordered everyone to provide cover fire except for the medic attending the wounded man. He sprinted the open distance on what was a suicide run, anger surging through his veins. Somehow he found himself with his back against the wall of the Mosque. He fell to the ground intentionally to make the gunners assume he had been wounded in the run and was dead. Then silent as a cat had crept around looking for a way up. Finding a ladder he crept up quietly with a sidearm in hand.

The sound of the gunfire covered his approach. He holstered his sidearm and pulled out his SCAR and immediately fired a round into each of the prone men’s thighs. One man turned to fire with a sidearm, a well placed around nearly took his arm off his shoulder. With death in his eyes, he grabbed each man by their clothing and heaved them off the roof to their death. Placing a round in their skull just to be sure.

This was what happened when Aaron let go of that tight emotional control. He allowed her to see these pictures without any hesitation. She needed to know what she was getting if she bonded with him for the rest of eternity.

Both hands abandoned what they were doing and grabbed hold of her hips. Even for a human, just augmented with her blood his strength was impressive. He drove into her with a ferocious need. The force combined with her efforts and his would no doubt leave for some interesting bruising patterns for the human man later that would heal quickly, but for now, he just gave himself to her in completion.

The release was freeing. Growling low in his throat he continued to drive himself into her with almost a violent intent. His hips driving himself as deep as possible over and over, seeking that desperate release. He did not need to push long. The roller coaster of emotions and the taunting had driven him to the brink. Clutching her desperately he gave one final thrust into her and pumped wave after wave of hot seed into her. Shuddering in bliss with a feral roar of sated pleasure as each wave of hot seed made his entire body quake.
 
Aaron wasn't just a solider, he was a man with a vast depth of emotions, and a violence that was based on a code. In less then 12 hours he had saved her life, and committed himself to her for eternity. Like his ancestor, he was a warrior unlike anything the world had ever seen, and he would be a legend in his own right. Together they would rule the vampires with an iron fist. Those that rebelled would find their final death by their own tongues, as they would forced to beg for it.

"that's it my boy" she cooed as he spent himself deep into her dead womb and let her into the walls that had buried so much anger, pain and death. Her cunt gripped his cock like a vice draining every ounce he had to give. "you hail from the lineage of one of the greatest viking warriors that ever lived. His name was Alaric." She smiled sending him an image of him.

His Great Grandfather was Alaric I, who was was the first King of the Visigoths. Alaric and I fought together, he was the first person I ever confided in about what I was. He loved me despite of it. His wife, she of course didn't like that we were lovers. But that was the age where mistress' were just a fact of life. We fought many battles together, and spent many nights fucking like animals. From the moment we met we were by each others side.

Perhaps it was our love for taking things they said we couldn't have, or the invasions, or the profits from them. But there was also a side to him that he couldn't let the world see. For he was a viking king. Any sign of weakness would be seized upon like a wolf to a weak animal. He was the only human that was my equal, the only human i'd ever truly loved. I took his family away when he died and saw that they were provided for until his son died leaving behind a number of male heirs. Even then through out the years i'd manage to look in on a generation here and there. I credit him for giving me the tools to become who I am today. Because he allowed me to be who i needed to be and how to channel the past into the present and create a future."

She sent him memories of battles and even one where they lay on the beach at night and he told her tales of the constellations. "You were born to be a warrior, it is your destiny to be my protege, and one day rule this world by my side."
 
As he spent his last he took in the images as he listened to her story of his great ancestor. It certainly explained a great deal. There was no register of surprise when she revealed this there was; understanding. It was like the final puzzle piece finally snapped into place and he understood all the inner workings of the universe. Any last bits of restlessness that she could detect in him were silent.

Every generation of his family from before Alaric I to his generation all were military men and served as warriors. Sometimes all of the men, sometimes just one man as some died of illness or were too ill to serve, but always at least one warrior from the generation served carried on the tradition. Most of them died heroes deaths on far-off battlefields taking almost unbelievable numbers of enemies with them. The line was always strong and always produced male heirs.

He turned to bury his face in her neck. Tenderly kissing her skin. “The man had good taste. It is only fitting that I pick up where he left off. A member of my family has always served in one war or another as long as our line has been traced. Sometimes all of us, sometimes just one, but always at least one of us puts up the sword so to speak. Grandpa died at Iwa Jima in 45. The man was credited with 300 career kills, and he got most of them in that battle and died before the conclusion. Dad was in Viet Nam 40 confirmed kills. Much harder to confirm kills in Nam with all the napalm and guerilla fighting.”

He looked up at the ceiling and let out a soft chuckle. “My middle brother is on leave, and my youngest just started his first tour.” He lay there for a moment as he realized he was feeling a hint of exhaustion from the day’s work as well. “I will engage the perimeter sensors, give everything a final sweep, then catch a few hours while the sun is up. The weapons I ordered should be here around noon. I’ll get everything installed and stowed while you slumber and have the compound secure before you wake this evening. I’m used to running on little to no sleep. A few hours is enough for me, especially with the extra endurance granted by your blood. Feel free to relax and sleep. I will be back shortly Selena.” He kissed her cheek gently then slid out of bed with more than a little regret.

He scrounged around to find his underwear and pants, then turned down the lights so that she could relax. Half dressed he activated the perimeter alarm and did a sweep to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary. He found a vehicle parked across the street from the building and when it saw him come out of the building it quickly turned on and peeled off down the street. He knew he didn’t have time to pull out of the phone to get a picture, so he memorized the plate, pulled out his phone and then quickly wrote it into a document program.

His mind touched hers. “Either Juan, or whoever was pulling his strings just confirmed the hit was a failure. When I swept the front exterior someone was waiting to see who left the compound. When they saw me they left in a big hurry. My guess is a human spotter because it is so close to sun up. I have the plates recorded, we can chase that thread through some contacts of mine. I’ll put them on it. Either way counter attack won’t come right away. I’ll make sure the place is set in case they try to use blood bonded humans. “

On the ground floor, he went to the garage and got into his car. He pulled out his tactical bag and began loading it up. He put an M27 rifle with many extra magazines and a red dot sight that was already set up. He put two boxes of armor piercing ammo into the bag. He put his tactical vest inside, a spool of tripwire, and several claymore anti-personnel mines.

He placed several mines and angled them against the wall so that they would spread from knee to torso and shred anything that tripped them. Scattering them sporadically along the main hallways. Even a human that was augmented with vampire blood would unlikely survive unless immediately aided if they tripped these traps, a vampire would survive, but would be injured very badly. Claymores were designed to explode and then send out hundreds of ball bearings at terrible speed. It would rip off limbs and do serious tissue damage.

He loaded up several magazines with ammo, loaded the rifle and put the safety on. He loaded a magazine into the rifle and slung the bag over one shoulder. Carrying the rifle in one hand, the bag in the other then made his way back into her bedroom and quietly set the bag down near his side of the bed and then set down the rifle, leaning it against the nightstand. He placed his handgun on top of the nightstand and stripped out of his clothing. Then he turned out the lights, turned on the daylight shutters and curled against her in bed. He set a silent alarm for eleven a.m.
 
When he told her about his contacts for running the plate she responded "We will need some humans for the day when I turn you. So if you have any to recommend we can start looking into them."

Wrapping her legs into his when he returned to bed she was out with an unsettling last gasp of breath she was as close to dead as could be. Her thoughts prior to sleep were that she was glad he reacted so well to the story of Alaric. It was as if he realized what she knew, it was there destiny to be together for eternity.

With a gasp she awoke sitting straight up. "Aaron?" was her first word as she rose from the empty bed and into her closet. One of the benefits of being wealthy was the ability to afford the best of everything. That included her body armor. She had hired and had designed the best most flexible armor that had ever been conceived, it even included a neck protector.

One didn't get to be as old as Selena by taking unnecessary chances. She made a mental note to have some designed for Aaron as well. Though she was sure what he had would be fine. She wanted him to have the best too. With her armor on, and a pair of loose slacks and fancy blouse to cover them. She made her way to the kitchen where she grabbed a bag of blood from the fridge.

"It's time for me to give you a boost of my blood." she told him taking a seat on the sofa. "I'm going to give you more then what u had earlier. Now that you know what to expect it will be more potent then before. When we're ton, i'll change you. Did you find anyone to sit for us during the days?"
 
Humans to watch over them when she turned him; he began scrolling through names as sleep claimed him.

When he awoke to the silent alarm he was almost surprised at the fact that she really did appear to be dead. If it were not for the fact that he could still sense the bond with her he would have thought her to be dead; that and he had seen what vampires became when final death claimed them. He leaned over to kiss her lightly on the brow, then he sprang lightly out of bed and began his long day.

First, he showered and washed the blood and sex off of himself from the rather insane night before as he mentally went through the checklist of people whom he thought about asking to become guardians of himself and Selena. He had to admit that the list was really short. Despite the fact that he had a lot of really close friends from his time in the service the military was not exactly a breeding ground for men you trusted with information like ‘vampires exist all over the world’. That sort of shit was less likely to get a man to be your guardian, and more likely to trigger a man to see you as an imminent threat because you were. He narrowed the list down to two names and decided to leave off the puzzle of breaching the topic with the more experienced vampire sleeping in the next room when she woke up.

Showered, he dressed in a light dress shirt and a black pair of slacks and a heavy pair of boots. He pulled open the bag he had packed last night and quickly slipped the vest over his head. He slid into it with ease and fastened the Velcro straps in place tightly. The armor was not as well made as Selena’s, but it was high-grade material. One never even saw vests like these outside a war zone, and outside elite units. The way the vest was designed it was clearly tailor-made to fit around his body rather than just a mass produced unit. It contoured around his chest and torso perfectly to better deflect weapons fire. The outer jacket had seen its share of use, there were several bullet holes and even a gouge where someone had tried to slash him with a knife, but it was still structurally sound. This vest would stop any ordinance short of a direct shot from an armor piercing round. He wasn’t sure how effective they would be against vampires, he doubted that they would so much other than absorbing some of the impact, but at least it would neutralize some of the human element.

When the shipment arrived he got a call on his cell. He answered, there was a short conversation and he loaded up the M27 and chambered a round and stuffed a few extra mags in the extra pockets of his vest, then slipped his pistol into his hip holster with a few extra mags on the other side of the vest and went downstairs.

When he opened up the garage door he looked at the front gate and dialed the number back. “You know the drill.” The phone clicked as he hung up and slipped his phone into his pocket. Pressing the butt of his rifle to his shoulder he made a wide sweep around the back of the vehicle to make sure no one was in the back hiding, then the driver rolled down the window and showed him an ID. Satisfied with the ID marking him as part of the same organization he opened the gate. “Pull forward and then back up to the gate. Unload what you have and leave it. I’ll take care of the rest.”

The man seemed accustomed to such strict precautionary procedures and simply nodded his head. He pulled the vehicle out into the street, then backed it carefully up into the threshold of the gate, careful not to block it. That done he walked into the back and used a power jack and some ramps to back the load off the truck. He handed it to Aaron who inspected it visually before pulling it into the estate grounds. He returned the power jack to the driver and signed the requisition, shaking his hand. “Thanks for the rush order.” The man nodded and loaded the jack back up and packed up the truck, then pulled off.

Aaron closed the gate, then he went to his trunk and pulled out a shovel. He spent the rest of the day burring landmines in the front yard. They had included a specialized trigger that he was able to tie into the existing alarm system so that when they wanted to shut the mines off they could. Once the mines were buried he made his way back upstairs and packed the M60Saw upstairs in the closet with the spare belts of ammunition.

It was around that time he felt Selena start to stir. He strode toward the bedroom in time to hear her voice. She was already in the kitchen by the time he made his way there. She was clad for battle, just as he was and he could not help but chuckle to himself. “Alaric would be proud I think. Here we are about to head off to war together. And I can’t fucking wait.” For emphasis, he chambered a round in his pistol, the weapon which actually was capable of killing vampires. When the slide pulled back she could see a slight glowing light coming from the chamber.

He settled next to her as she talked about giving him more blood and a more concentrated dose at that. This should be interesting. “I came up with two names, though even settling on those two was…difficult. Most of the people I know are good men and women. The problem comes when I think about revealing the existence of a secret underworld of vampires to vets. Even the most battle-hardened comes home with some issues. Very few come home without serious psychological trauma. Most of them are just as likely to see a vampire world as a threat to be destroyed, rather than an ally to protect. I thought you may have some advice on how to bridge that gap?”
 
"Oh I think Alaric would be more then happy at our situation. Not to mention so proud of you." she smiled and kissed him soundly before walking into the dining area. "Don't forget as vampires we can take away memories. It's often trial and error. The human psyche is ...delicate. I was lucky with you, when you found out what i was it was...less then desirable circumstances. Most humans would have panicked and been put down in battle."

"I suggest we set up some interviews and do some trial and error. One never knows how things will go until they do. For now my prince you must drink, with the amount i'm going to give you, if you die during battle you'll come back full vampire just simply feed and it will be permanent. It matters not whether it's human or vampire. Your bond with me with be much stronger. We'll work together like we've rehearsed it for months. We'll just know each others moves. As this could be your final feed from me, i will leave it to you as to how and where you wish to feed from."

Stroking his face lightly admiring what could be the last time she would feel his warmth she continued. "I have no worries that the intensity would be too much for you. You've had a taste and adjusted quickly. This will be more of the same. Hearing and vision amplified, able to see in the dark without those night vision things. You'll be sharper then most vampires because as we age we tend to ignore our senses after a bit. You'll see why when you can hear a cat scratching two miles away. We'll try some focusing techniques. But we don't have long, so choose my darling prince."
 
He smiled at her words and nodded in agreement. From what she had shared of his ancestor he very much agreed with her assessment. She kissed him soundly and he returned the kiss deeply, circling his arm around her waist to pull her close. The embrace felt unusual between their armored bodies. Still, he savored the feel of her body against his and he did not hide this emotion from her. He was learning how to open and close the bond almost at will now. He let her feel what he felt now, the thrill and tension before a battle, mixed with what was undoubtedly a growing tide of romantic feelings for the woman he held. He followed her into the dining area and nodded his head once more. “That makes sense. I’d not have blamed you if I had reacted any other way. A soldier who breaks and runs is no soldier. No matter what comes through the breach. They don’t really do field executions for desertion anymore, but I think in some cases they should. Leaving the battle is not only cowardly and without honor when it is a betrayal to those you serve with.”

“That makes sense, I’ll make some calls and with this, in place, there is another name or two I can add to the list. Most I trained myself or led at one point or another so I know their muster as a warrior.” She changed the subject back to feeding and mentioned his death in battle and coming back as a vampire. At this his emotions calmed, it was like feeling a cool lake wash over her. He did not fear this outcome, he did not particularly run towards death, but he would accept it if it came to that without hesitation.

“I agree. I have handled the changes well so far. I am not worried about what comes. Together I believe we will handle anything that comes our way.” He closed his eyes at the tender touch. A well of emotion he had not expected came rushing to the surface. Her tenderness caught him off guard and he closed his eyes, sinking into it as he eased into the unfamiliar warmth and the ache in his heart from a soul too long in isolation. How long has it been since I have been with a woman who has genuinely made me feel? he thought.

Opening his eyes he leaned in to kiss her again. This time his lips were all tenderness and affection. His hand reaching up to stroke the side of her face, he did not even mind the chill of her skin. He savored the smooth feel as he started to unfasten her armor slowly on her left shoulder and remove the neck guard. He pulled her clothing away and reached down into his boot and pulled out a small but sharp blade. This knife was not forged from any silver so it would only cut her, not do any lasting damage. The edge was honed so sharply she barely felt it bite the skin just where the neck and shoulder meet. The cut was not deep. “I am yours forever my Queen.” With that, he began to drink her essence slowly.
 
“That’s it my prince, drink until you can’t anymore. We go to war when you’re done. Juan made an error that will cost all of the vampires in America. They will pay deity, or they will be eliminated. Whatever followers survive they will be turned to our side, or executed. My prince will have his army, and your queen will have a kingdom for her prince.”

She stroked his head with tenderness as a mother would her son, and as a lover would for encouragement. “Remember not to fight it, let the blood take hold of you. It’s only more power, a bit more of everything.”

If they weren’t headed to war, she would strip him down and fuck him like an animal. She was so turned on by her new prodigy. She hadn’t felt this lust for war, for killing in a long time. He gave her a purpose, he gave her a reason to keep living. When she first came she just wanted to relax. She hadn’t had the lust of war in some time. But Juan declared war on her. What did he think would happen? That she would just die and he’d be free? To what?... take over her European territories? As if he could compete with some of the ancient vampires there.

“You will have the power to reach into a vampire’s chest and pull out their heart, or pull their heads clean off. When you’re done I need to replenish then we can go.”
 
His eyes caught hers and held her gaze as he drank her very life essence. There was an aspect of this that was forced on his part. Not yet addicted to her blood, and not yet a vampire drinking blood from a living creature came with it a certain uncomfortable feeling. It was natural and normal, still, he continued until he could take no more. He had let down all the walls inside his mind now. She had free reign of all his emotions and stray thoughts. When she spoke about Juan a white-hot rage broke the placid surface of his emotions. He had tried to kill Selena, and for that, he earned a hatred almost beyond comprehension. Worse than his attempt on her life, he has used a cowardly method to carry out his plan. He was less than shit on Aarons boot, Aaron had every intention of breaking as many bones as possible before he killed that prick, unless Selena wanted to claim that honor which was hers by right.

He finally pulled away from her wound, but gave it a tender, loving kiss. Then he reached up to remove the excess blood from his lips with his index finger, placing it into his mouth as to not waste the precious gift he was being given. Then his hand tangled softly into her hair, his eyes met hers again and he kissed her as if they had been lovers for years. Such emotion and tenderness poured into a single kiss, it seemed impossible that they had known each other for so short a time. He knew that some of it was the blood bond, but only a portion of it. Most of it was his feelings for her, his awe, his devotion, the love that grew larger with each passing breath.

“And that army will be your sword my queen. We will cut down anyone who gets in our way. I will be your shield.” He pressed his forehead against hers and absorbed this moment of intense emotion between them for as long as he could.

Finally he turned his mind to the upcoming battle with the slightest hint of regret. “I have been thinking about how best to approach this. While I know the humans which are not bonded are not entirely innocent, they are both a resource worth saving and lives which not be wasted without need. Tear gas should be more than enough to get them safely out of the club, but it will do very little to blood bonded humans, and nothing to vampires. It won’t affect me at all now. I have been trained to endure the effects already, but with your power coursing through me the effect it would have had will no longer be a concern.”

He mentally recalled the club in his head, there were two blacked out windows at the front. He featured each of the windows in his mind, showing her the image. “I can mount a grenade launcher beneath my rifle barrel and fire a tear gas grenade into each window set to airburst. It will travel through the window and explode in the air. It should force the humans outside.” Another image, humans coughing, retching, blinded by the gas fleeing from the club. “Once the majority of the humans are out I was thinking of punching a hole through the front door with an explosive round, then utilizing the M60 to thin out the ranks. I expect that chicken shit to be up to his eyeballs in backup. The M60 is designed as an anti-personal machine gun. It is sometimes mounted on vehicles, sometimes carried by infantry. 100 round belt fed ammo. This is the gun you see in all the World War II movies that literally rips people apart and turns them into hamburger. I’ve loaded it with vampire killing rounds. It should reduce his numbers of backup dramatically and we can subdue the rest by hand. I’ll bring some flashbang grenades as well as some frags in case we have to go room to room clearing out the trash. Neither will kill a vampire, but with heightened senses, the flashbangs will be devastating, and the frag grenades will do serious damage. This is the best I was able to come up with after only seeing parts of the club and for a very short time. I haven’t had time to really case it. What do you think? This should eliminate a lot of risks while also keeping them off balance with a rapid and unexpected assault.”

He looked at her intently. He was not looking for praise here, this was him asking if she liked the plan, or if she wanted to change any portions of it.
 
The range of his emotions was marvelous for her to wade through as he drank her blood. The pure complexity of humans and the amount of layers they put them themselves in was still fascinating, especially after losing touch with ones humanity so long ago. It was wonderful to be reminded of a simpler less advanced time in one’s life. If not for his clarity while drinking her blood, the kiss he gave her after would have been more than enough to clarify how deep and far he would be willing to go for her. After all he was her prince, and he only reaffirmed it after each waking hour.

She listened intently to his plans as she drank her fill of bagged blood to refurbish what he’d taken. Bless him, for his plan was elaborate and very resourceful. “My darling prince. I think your plan is divine, But one thing about vampires is we’re survivors by nature. You’ll find when given the choice, many will desert him simply based on my reputation alone. It will be the humans that remain loyal due to the morality their souls still afford them.

Either Juan will have fled and left the club to explode upon my entry, or he’ll be open and know that I cannot make a scene while there are humans present. What he doesn’t know is that I have some rather interesting connections. We will start by having a bubble of fortitude founded around the club. It will do two things, make everything appear normal and keep people in and out. Which reminds me I have a call to make real quick.

With that she pulled out her cell “Jocelyn darling, it’s Selena Cross .. yes I know almost a century, my apologies but you know how I hate to ask favors. Why yes I could have, you are right..” Selena rolls her eyes. “Yes yes, oh I’m sure you heard.. yes a bubble.. My thoughts exactly wonderful.. See you in an hour.. ta ta.”

“Having witches as your allies are a good thing my prince. Now do you have one of those bomb robot things that can talk? For I would love to send one in with a message for Juan and other vampires. Or perhaps you have one of those loud microphone things where I can call him out? Our biggest obstacle will be leaving here. But I suppose we could simply go to the roof. He will believe that I am over confident in our ability to take out his small gathering. And my darling Prince, if you wish to be my champion and tear his heart out, I will give you that honor. “
 
That range of emotions she was so fond of was quickly turned to distaste as she began speaking about the vampires deserting Juan and joining their side. He had to admit he did not like the idea of an army of cowards and traitors. He was used to serving with warriors who would fight to the death simply on orders; this did not please him at all but it was a world he would have to get used to.

“I understand sometimes it is the right time to jump from a sinking ship so to speak. Still I cannot say I am fond of the idea of traitors and deserters flocking to you. Still this is not the mortal world and I cannot expect everyone to behave in a manner that I find palatable. I suppose it makes sense that to many of them their immortality is their most prized possession and so they do whatever is required to preserve it.”

The last words tasted like ashes in his mouth.

“Still it solves a good many problems and saves us resources. After breaching we can just walk through the front door if we need too.”

He shook his head slowly at her questions about what he had to communicate. “I do not have either. However, with a brief stop I could rig a civilian drone with a cell phone and set it up to do a video conference and I could fly it to his location. Or if we are lucky they might have a megaphone at the army surplus store. I could inquire about it before we leave.”

He listened to her phone call and raised a brow slowly. Witches? It made him wonder what else he didn’t know. He made a mental note to ask her at a later date when they were not about to go into battle.

“A sound plan.” He stood up and walked over toward his pack which was still fat with objects. After a moment of digging he pulled out a strange looking tube and a set of tools. Double checking the safety on his rifle he slid the tube beneath the barrel and began fastening it to the rail system with the tools. His hands were deft and he was skilled and practiced at it. He did the job without looking. He continued talking as he worked. “That will limit our exposure and outside interference. He would be able to call for reinforcements, and the police will be unable to respond to the scene.”

He snatched his phone out of his pocket once the grenade launcher was attached and dialed a number that was on speed dial. It rang twice then a grizzled voice appeared on the other end. “Hey, John. Yeah, my old man is still kicking. Yeah, he’s going fishing at the lake next month if you want to come along. So I know it is a stretch but I was wondering if you happened to have a megaphone on hand? You do? Awesome. I might be by to pick it up shortly. Thanks a lot. Good to talk to you too you dirty bastard. Say hi to Maria for me okay?”

The call ended and he turned to his queen with a smile. “So we can pick up the megaphone or I can rig up a drone. Which would you prefer?”

When she told him that he could be the one to take out Juan the bond surged with a wave of emotions. Pleasure, anticipation, and a wave of sexual desire. “Thank you my queen. I will make him suffer for his cowardly attack and his impertinence. “
 
"I can promise you this my prince. I shall never trade your life for mine. You are my prodigy. Everything I have will be yours. I do understand that you have hesitation in accepting the traitors. That is why they will always be your front line. "I think the drone will video and sound will be enough. It's more classy. Come let us go get it and begin our war."

Grabbing their gear she headed with him to the roof where there were only a couple stooges that waited. "Join or die" she said simply. Being human with vamp blood coursing though their veins they were over confident in their abilities and with little effort she cut through them ending their lives. Pulling out her phone she called. "Clean up on my roof." then put the phone away.

A few blocks away they caught a cab and headed to pick up the Drone. Once on their way to the club they had the driver let them out a few blocks away and went to the roofs again. Eventually they found Jocelyn and Selena introduced him. "This is my prince, bare witness he is my prodigy."

The dark haired grey eyed witch smiled and gave a curtsy to him. "You too have our allegiance heir of Alaric and blood bound of Selena Cross. You should feel grateful to be selected. In all the years I've known her, there had never been one so fortunate. You must be rare and special to be such."

Selena smiled for a moment before looking down upon the club. "He kept it open i see, mighty confident the young are. Go ahead and put up the barrier once Aaron has the drone and us inside of it."

Jocelyn nodded "Come my prince, let us take over New York so we may get home and reward you however you wish." She sent him a few images of positions and such that he may like to do with her. Just inside the bubble she had him send the drone in. At the door she said simply "I am Selena Cross, Join or die." The door man opened the door for the drone and knelled his surrender. Once inside the door she spoke through the drone again. "I am Selena Cross, Juan earlier attempted to end my life through trickery. I Challenge him for the rights of NYC. Those that wish to live may Join us outside, those that stay will be slaughtered. Both Vampire and human alike. Choose carefully you have five minutes to decide."
 
Back
Top