Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Funny, but now that you mention it ...

... I just noticed it isn't JUST when I'm getting myself off. Can you imagine that? Suddenly I realise that i sometimes think about a nice hot tube steak, even when I'm just sitting typing at my laptop ! ;) :kiss:

I think about taking a one in my mouth and use my tongue to lick his sack.
Then finish him off swallowing every last drop.

Its not the only thing I think about but sucking cock and eating cock is one of my favorite things to think about while stroking.

I used to alternate between cock or pussy bit these days it's pretty much always cock that I think about.

The more I don't get my cock sucked, the more I think about sucking cock. I've never done it, but it is a fantasy of mine to share a nice big cock with my wife. Neither one of us would ever go for it, so it will remain a fantasy. It sure is fun to jerk off to the idea though.

Just this morning I was jerking off in the shower thinking about cumming on tits and I couldn't turn the corner. I started thinking about having a cock waving in my face and sucking on it and bingo...shot my load.

If I hold my thumb just so, over my index and iddle finger, then suck it, it feels a bit lke a cock in my mouth and balls hitting my nose. If I wet my fingers with my own precum and close my eyes, I can easily fantasize my sucking dick.

often

I enjoy giving another guy head. Sucking a guys cock......getting him hard and wet.....it makes me so horny pleasing my bud!

The question should be do you think about it whether you're jerking off or not. All the time baby.

Yes, sucking a man off, on my knees playing with his balls while he holds my head and slowly pumps my mouth.

And then he has me turn around, get down on all fours and fucks me.

My fantasies start off with oral, but always end with anal.

Sucking cock, having my ass pounded, eating a creampie. Together the 3 most common things I think (or dream) about.

Yes, sucking a man off, on my knees playing with his balls while he holds my head and slowly pumps my mouth.

And then he has me turn around, get down on all fours and fucks me.

My fantasies start off with oral, but always end with anal.

MMMMMMMmmmm me too...

Yes, my fantasies virtually always involve my mouth filled with a throbbing cock, wet with my saliva as it penetrates my throat, balls on my chin. I often imagine a room full of men taking turns sticking their cocks in my mouth and finally feeling load after load of warm semen flowing into my hungry mouth and down my throat.
And like some others here, when a woman is sucking my cock, I wish I were her as I watch my meat disappear through her lips over and over.

Always.

I've collected some favourite cocksucking gifs - both men and women sucking - at my tumblr blog www.thingsthatmakemesaymmm.tumblr.com

And I usually have a good look through these first ...

Those made me very hard. Lucky cocksuckers!

After I've serviced my bud till he's spent. He wants me to get off by jO in front of him. I totally enjoy it, I get off great and I'm staring at a cock that I've I sucked completely dry. So simply put, I do think about sucking dick when I JO.

Back