Mythbusters' Kari Byron and BBC

bull4cuckolds

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Posts
144
I know that typically story ideas should be detailed....but in this case, I'll leave that open to anyone who is inspired by the idea of Mythbusters redhead hottie, Kari Byron, taking on her first big black cock.
 
Sounds like she should test the myth that black guys all have huge cocks.

Yeah, sounds great.

She invites like 10 to 20 black guys and tells them, she wants to measure their erected pricks.

However, some of the guys pretend, that they can't maintain an erection, so Kari has to help. Of course, all the guys become horny, and so does Kari. While she measures some cocks, more and more guys start to feel her up. They touch her boobs, her butt and they even grab her between her legs. Then, they start to undress her and fuck her.

And while she is at it, she can do some more scientific research, like: what is the best lube for anal sex (on an anal virgin)?. How many big black dicks will fit into the orifices of a horny redhead?
 
Yeah, sounds great.

She invites like 10 to 20 black guys and tells them, she wants to measure their erected pricks.

However, some of the guys pretend, that they can't maintain an erection, so Kari has to help. Of course, all the guys become horny, and so does Kari. While she measures some cocks, more and more guys start to feel her up. They touch her boobs, her butt and they even grab her between her legs. Then, they start to undress her and fuck her.

And while she is at it, she can do some more scientific research, like: what is the best lube for anal sex (on an anal virgin)?. How many big black dicks will fit into the orifices of a horny redhead?

Where do the explosions come in? No wait, that one's covered at the very end. ;)
 
Why not have her test where men come the quickest, in the ass, in the mouth or in the pussy?
 
she could explore another sexual myth:

There is this myth about a girl who was brought into an emergency room, with stomach problems. Doctors pumped her stomach and removed like 1 liter of cum. I don't know the exact ammount, but it was alot.

So now, Kari wants to find out how much men it would take to fill a glass with cum. And she wants to find out if it is really dangerous to swallow so much cum ...
 
I believe enough time has passed that there should be some new and perverted fantasies for this luscious red-headed piece of ass. Please share yours.
 
Kari is married so why not a loving wives story featuring her.
 
I totally forgot this thread ... even tho Kari is still hot.

Right now I have 2 new ideas. I know she was pregnant about 3 years ago. It could be about some kind of myth about enlarged boobs due to pregnancy.

Another myth says, that many women become horny/hornier during pregnancy due to hormons and do stuff that they normally wouldn't do. And what about the myth, that pregnant women are very attractive to many guys?

So Kari is horny and wants to find out if is true, that many guys find her hot (hotter then before pregnancy). So she hangs out in a bar (of course without drinking alcohol), wearing a dress that shows lots of her pregnant boobs. And really, some guys are flirting with her. Even this one (or two) woman are flirting with her. Since this is for the tv show, it was planned that she just flirts ... but she got so horny, that she tells everyone of them over to her trailer for a gang bang ...

Another myth (not related to pregnancy) that she could explore could be about strange insertions: what objects can you insert in your pussy or your ass? And what about fisting?
I just try to imagine it: "a woman in New York claims that she can take an entire football into her ass. I want to find out if that is true ..."
Of course, she starts with smaller objects, like fingers, vibrators and other stuff, but she does it in front of the camera, and the objects get bigger and bigger ...
 
HA! This is amazing. Kari is smoking hot. I just joined this site and it's really funny to find a story thread about her.

The story could be a sort of meta episode told from her perspective. It could be tied into the "once you go black, you never go back" myth.

The episode myth should be about how "anyone can squirt if you do it right".
 
Not all stories about Kari have to be myth related. Anytime I see a thread about her its always the same ideas. Something about fitting stuff in her pussy, or fucking black guys, or some other weird myth.

Why not just some stories about Kari fucking the other guys on the show? Or maybe some fans of the show or something like that? Shes really hot and some normal stories about her having sex would be nice to read too.

As far as I know, her fame came just because of Mythbusters. So it is hard to think about her and NOT about any myths. I mean, sure, she is very hot, but what would Kari be, without the Mythbusters? Just a hot redhead, right? Sure, still hot, but something would be missing.

As an alternative: it could be something basic. She doesn't tell anyone about it, but whenever she has sex, she tries to remember as much as possible and compare her experiences. It could be like: she wants to find out if the sex is different, depending on the cock size. Or of a circumcised cock really lasts longer then an uncircumcised cock. Or if anal sex really always hurts (like some people claim) or if it can be great (like some other people claim)
 
Back
Top