What have you stuck up your ass?

tell me more..

what should i insert for starters..i want something that wriggles..
 
I find sitting in a hot bath helps to tease my hole open. Slowly work a finger in and let the hot water ease you open, use vaseline and before you know it you can get 2 , 3 or more fingers in. After a few times you find you can start using objects in you hole. I can do most shampoo bottles and deoderant cans now. Feels good feeling full.
 
Cornbrator

WOW - love the idea of the corn on the cob. Not sure why it never crossed my mind. Thanks for the valuable tip :D

weird yaoi anime (Boku no Sexual Harassment) actually used corn lol then they created this
3146083073_47c8cb0709.jpg
 
toys

Besides the usual plugs and dildoes, I have used a couple different police night sticks and a truckers tire club. Those felt great for the ridges!
 
A few times when I was younger and more limber, I managed to insert my entire hand into my asshole, but the strangest, filthiest act was when a very close friend inserted a hot dog into my hole and then ate it!
 
This whole topic has my precum soaking my boxers :| i've only ever inserted a finger and pen in my ass, would love to take a nice big cock, whilst one fucks my mouth :)
 
I'm pretty sure the "cornbrator" would be good for anyone!

Oh, and I would suggest a hair brush.

You know the ones with the smooth handle.

My ex thought it was magnificent.
 
things in my ass

I have tried most things already mentioned but by far the best is a 5" vibe .
I just slide it in turn it on get it in the right position and after about 5 minutes i cum without even touching my dick. It is so intense and lasts for so so long when its finished sometimes it makes me cry.
 
Last Night

I stuck a black butt plug in my ass, a dildo in my pussy, and clips on my nipples. Then I chatted and had a great orgasm with my i'net lover. I was so ripe this morning. When my partner read of our interlude, I ate her pussy and she came with zeal--such is my life. What a wonderful existence.
 
I've taken a fair few things, in fact I last time I had a little play back there I surprised myself with how easy it was.

Anyway. I've taken a few bananas, with the skin on, but can't say I'm a particular fan as the skin tends to split. I took a cucumber, quite a large one too, that was a fun night, and once or twice a dr. pepper bottle. I couldn't get past the cap the first time, but with a rubber on and with plenty of warming up a persistence, it felt astounding.
 
Yay first post for me! Anyway...

My favorite has always been a nice thick cucumber. Feels great.

Strangest thing? Would either be a screwdriver or one of those big thick black flashlights.
 
Yay first post for me! Anyway...

My favorite has always been a nice thick cucumber. Feels great.

Strangest thing? Would either be a screwdriver or one of those big thick black flashlights.

LOL, Congratulations on losing your virginity! Now where are my vegetables?

how do you get the golf balls out once you have put them in?
Wait??

Maybe a nine iron?
 
a cock and anal vibe (to be pretty mainstream) and a range of household objects found in the kitchen and some vegetables
 
fruits, vegtables, bottles, tool handles, vibrators, dildos and lots of cock, but still not enough of those
 
While cucumbers initially seemed intimidating, I discovered that by warming them to the temp of an almost hot, but not burning, cup of coffee, and liberally coating with vaseline, I was able to relax and take larger and larger ones without any permanent damage. A warm enema first helps as well. Masturbating without an erection resulted in orgasms that came in waves----
 
A miniature wooden ball bat! 6 inches around, 18 inches long! I couldnt take it all, but once you got past the tapered part it wouldn't slide out by accident! Various handles of differnt length and width, cucumbers, long neck beer bottles full of warm water, vibrators, dildos, but my favorite was my grandson's 9 inch cock!
 
Back
Top