Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

I have my first novel published in Fictionwise.com. It is a complete rewrite of several short chapters that first appeared in Literotica. The following is a copy of the Fictionwise.com listing. I am now working on a second novle for submission.

Tails of the Pussycat Lounge
by R. Richard A Searing Novel of Prostitutes and Strippers! When a pampered rich girl suddenly finds her father in jail and herself penniless and on the run with no marketable job skills, she is forced to turn to nude dancing to support herself. Renamed Nocturne, she taps an undiscovered well of creativity to become the best nude dancer and stripper at the club where she works. At the famous Pussycat Lounge, Nocturne meets amateurs, competing professional dancers, private party girls, the owner's college age ... more info>>

R. Richard said:
I have my first novel published in Fictionwise.com. It is a complete rewrite of several short chapters that first appeared in Literotica. The following is a copy of the Fictionwise.com listing. I am now working on a second novle for submission.

Tails of the Pussycat Lounge
by R. Richard A Searing Novel of Prostitutes and Strippers! When a pampered rich girl suddenly finds her father in jail and herself penniless and on the run with no marketable job skills, she is forced to turn to nude dancing to support herself. Renamed Nocturne, she taps an undiscovered well of creativity to become the best nude dancer and stripper at the club where she works. At the famous Pussycat Lounge, Nocturne meets amateurs, competing professional dancers, private party girls, the owner's college age ... more info>>

Congratulations!

Erotique Publishing Announcement

:nana: Yours truly has just put the Sizzle back in Christmas!! :nana:

What do you get when a Big Burly Biker crashes his Harley in a Pagan's front yard? Absolute fun.

What happens when Her fanatical family arrives the next day to find her house decked out in true pagan Yuletide, and an aromatic pot of Wassail bubbling on the stove? Giggles and Grins!

Toss in Odin, Loki and Thor and you got yerself a party!

It's after Christmas, but hey, it's still a hot and sexy read.. for an exerpt and all that, go here:

http://www.erotiquepress.com/

Click on the tight set of buns with the white briefs that reads: Bah Humbug on it in red lettering.

Tell me what ya think?

Volume 3 of the Coming Together anthology series is now available. Visit www.EroticAnthology.com

41275853_F_tn.jpg

"Helene Blackmailed" was just released by Ellora's Cave!

The novella first appeared here on Literotica and was then picked up by EC.

Nice cover too. Too bad I don;t know how to paste an image here. You can see it in the link below, though.

--Zoot

Helene Blackmailed

dr_mabeuse said:
"Helene Blackmailed" was just released by Ellora's Cave!

The novella first appeared here on Literotica and was then picked up by EC.

Nice cover too. Too bad I don;t know how to paste an image here. You can see it in the link below, though.

--Zoot

Helene Blackmailed

Congrats, Zoot! This is the story with that GREAT line in it, right?

HeleneBlackmailed.jpg

(For future reference, right mouse click on the image. Select "Properties" and then highlight & copy the direct link to the image.)

impressive said:
Congrats, Zoot! This is the story with that GREAT line in it, right?

(For future reference, right mouse click on the image. Select "Properties" and then highlight & copy the direct link to the image.)

Thank you dahlink!

Which line is that? "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm coooooommmmiiiinnnnggggg!!!!"

That one?

dr_mabeuse said:
Thank you dahlink!

Which line is that? "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm coooooommmmiiiinnnnggggg!!!!"

That one?

Silly. No, the one about "without politics and without apologies" (or something like that)

impressive said:
Silly. No, the one about "without politics and without apologies" (or something like that)

Yes! Yes, it is, but in truth I liked the next line better: "She was ready to devastate and be devastated."

RG-- As soon as I make the down payment on that villa in the south of France, you'll be the first one I invite. I figure it'll only take another 2,000 books or so, and then it's in the bag.

Woot! Another great review for fine flickering hungers:

http://www.ecataromance.com/reviews?type=&id=662

"fine, flickering hungers" is an anthology of short tales and poems brought to us by Alessia Brio. Filled with fantasy, fancy, and erotic amalgams, "hungers" recalls memories of Anais Nin to this reviewers mind. Some of the tales are softly sensual, while others have a hard, erotic thrill, and Ms. Brio's poetry is as rhythmic and fluid as any I've read.

From the wonders of the rainy season in Costa Rica, to the intimate bond between close friends, to the fantasies of everyday people, Alessia emerses the reader in her vibrant words and lush details, until, when we finally reach the end, we wonder just what else Ms. Brio could breathe life into, with her fertile mind.

Personally, my favorites in this tale were the poem Surrogate Sin and the following short tale. Though some readers may not find the humor and eroticism in these, as a woman raised Catholic, I relished in both. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Brio's work and I suggest all of you get a copy of 'fine, flickering hungers' to add to your erotic collections.

*wonders, though, about the reviewers fetish for relish* :rolleyes:

Very cool Alessia.

I've got to get off my lazy ass and start submitting my stuff.

Boota said:
http://www.bookgasm.com/reviews/humor/mr-undesirable/

I disagree about one part of the review (the music business part), but it is an excellent review. Be sure to click on the link for the option of what to buy if you dont like Mr. Undesirable. :) I love that part.

Nice one Boota. For the record, I do like the idea of the crucified Father Christmas and I finally have some money floating about. So my copy's being ordered as we speak.

<LAUGHS OUT FUCKING LOUD!> The SIPs in your book, as according to Amazon - "cock knob, naked volleyball, promo discs, fucking eat, her bass, dirty motherfucker, entire front yard, tray cards, titty bar"

Good summary?

The Earl

PS. If I buy through the independent shops on Amazon, does that mean that you get same cut, lower cut, higher cut, no cut?

Thanks for picking up a copy, The Earl! I hope you enjoy it.

That summary is pretty accurate. I got a kick out of the SIP's myself. LOL. I didn't even know Amazon did that until I saw the list on my page. I'm pretty proud of that list. :)

As far as I know I will get the same cut through every retail outlet. They had to buy it from Authorhouse to start with, so from the independents listing it I may have already been paid for the order.

Thanks again.

Boota

my book

"Portal to the Vixen Planet" by Art Campbell
aka; My Erotic Tale

released, Jan 1, 2006, by AJ Press

What started out as a 'Zaney' Poem turned into a short story that I entered in the Literotica Halloween Story Contest, it was picked up by AJ Press and published as a paperback. They have asked if I could continue this story so Book II "Return to the Portal to the Vixen Planet" is in the editing stage and I am now working on book III "The Vixen Vortex".

thank you ..bows (~_~) humble

Last edited:
:D Slurrrrrrrrrrrrp!

Alessia Brio's 'Erotique' is one of the most finely crafted short stories I’ve read in a long time. Clever phrasing and witty dialogue keep the pace moving through this fascinating and sexy story involving historical and sometimes ancient sex toys. It is obviously superbly well researched, and the author has a real knack for description that brings every object and experience to life. An intriguing and sizzling hot read!

I cannot recommend this story, and this author, highly enough, and look forward to whatever Ms. Brio has in store for us next!

Back