Divorce lawyer, husband and stepdaughter

Hardsex101

Experienced
Joined
Apr 9, 2011
Posts
50
I have this one story idea that really gets me off. A husband is being divorced by his wife and one day her divorce lawyer shows up at the house. The stepdaughter is at the house when he arrives. The scenario is that if the husband is to get what he wants in the divorce agreement he must do the lawyer sexual favors in front of the stepdaughter.......I guess its the humiliation of sexual acts in front of the stepdaughter especially of the homosexual kind...it would be up to the writer whether the stepdaughter gets involved or just watches.....

Perhaps someone can also direct me to stories like this..

Thanks
 
Sounds interesting.

But I think it would be more interesting if the it was the woman instead, and the husband sends over his divorce lawyer. The lawyer is doing this without the husband's knowledge. She does it in front of her own daughter for the sake of a better divorce agreement.
 
I'm not understanding this concept at all. Let's start with the "step daughter." Who are her parents, and why is she at the house?

Second, are you suggesting that the wife's attorney is going to sell out his client so that he can have gay sex with the husband? Who would do that?

Third, you do realize that an attorney cannot have any contact with the Husband unless the Husband's attorney is present, right? All the husband has to do is mention this visit to his attorney and the wife's attorney is well on his way to receive severe sanctions and possible disbarment.

Fourth, what is it the husband wants so badly that he is willing to submit to coerced gay sex to get it? Unless his demands are unreasonable, he is looking at a 50/50 split of the assets. Is the Wife's attorney offering more than that just so he can bang the guy without his client knowing? This entire scenario makes no sense at all to me.

Here's how you fix it.

The wife sends her new boyfriend over to meet with the husband. He proposes that the wife will drop her alimony claim (potentially costing the husband hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run), if he agrees to be the boyfriend's bitch for one night while the wife watches.

I don't know who the step daughter is or how you fit her into this situation, but get rid of the lawyer and you have a workable concept.
 
... hmm ...

So... the wife wants her bf to fuck her husband.

... is the bf bisexual?

... or how is she convincing her alpha male bf to fuck her closet case husband (wow what a parting gift)

Or do I just dislike the idea that a guy who engages in gay sex is a bitch?
 
another thought

or perhaps it could be a female lawyer with a female client and her daughter.
 
Lesbian blackmail is always sexy.

Perhaps the female character has always been curious in some level, and the female lawyer senses that.

Perhaps the female character glances down the lawyer's skirt or blouse, and the lawyer seizes the opportunity.
 
I'm not understanding this concept at all. Let's start with the "step daughter." Who are her parents, and why is she at the house?

Second, are you suggesting that the wife's attorney is going to sell out his client so that he can have gay sex with the husband? Who would do that?

I missed something. Where did the OP say that the attorney was male?

Women can be lawyers too :)
 
I missed something. Where did the OP say that the attorney was male?

Women can be lawyers too :)

The OP specifically referenced the "humiliation of sexual acts in front of the stepdaughter especially of the homosexual kind." That more or less made it mandatory that the attorney be male.
 
Divorce

Lari Smith pushed aside the folder of the next client. Her secretary had done the requisite information gathering about the new client and the case looked like a money maker - divorce cases usually did, especially when the couple couldn't agree on anything and were bitter about the actions of the other. Lari was experienced at this, knowing when to fan the flames of conflict, when to hold out hope, when to suggest solutions that would advance the divorce just a tiny bit while billing the couple for all those lovely expensive hours. Now it was time to meet the soon-to-be ex-wife.
She stood and smoothed down the wrinkles in her pantsuit and walked to the anteroom door to greet her new client.
 
The OP specifically referenced the "humiliation of sexual acts in front of the stepdaughter especially of the homosexual kind." That more or less made it mandatory that the attorney be male.

Apparently I need to get more sleep before posting. Beg pardon!
 
Back
Top