Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

good morning to everyone today. hope you have a great day. ladies i would love to chat sometime. let me know if interested. 36 f virginia here......:)
 
Last edited:
Hi all

Just thought Id say hi, need to go through my inbox but anyone who wants to chat via email/yahoo please let me know, cannot come here whilst at work!

Miranda
 
Just thought I would drop my name in the hat if anyone wants to chat feel free to fill my inbox....41/f/bisexual/WY
 
Hello

Just thought I would peek in to see who's on tonight. I've been away for too long. I hope to make the time I need to meet some of you hot ladies.
 
good morning ladies. i just wanted to check in and say hello. i hope you have a great day.....kisses,alyssa
 
Last edited:
A nice over-30 pic...The Boss's Office...

1046704201.jpg
 
Hi, everyone. I may take senior status here, at 51 (how'd THAT happen???). I am a bibbw, very interested in meeting other "mature" women for chat, fun, whatever. Would love to hear from you.

Take care -- Hannah
 
Janey you have the best erotic art on here thanks hon. I am tempted to show the one in the hat to my hubs. He has a kink along those lines.
 
love the art

I agree with VAwife, so sexy. Makes me want to be a cartoon. Where do you find that?
 
Here's another by the same artist....again two ladies "of a certain age" making whoopee...

Il_Geco_01.jpg
 
Hello ladies,
Thought I would add my name to the list, 35, bi and in windy Toronto....
How is everyone this fine evening???
 
Back
Top