Blackmailed Daughter-in-law

Tif

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Posts
774
OOC: This is an open thread and my first attempt so sorry if it runs on to long but I didn't know how else to set it up
Sarah Armstrey
5’1” shoulder length brown hair
105 lbs athletic build

Sarah married her husband Joe right out of college and they moved to his home town where he went to work for his father Bill, Bill was a bull of a man at 6’4” 280 lbs who had used his size to bully and intimidate his wife and son. Joe adored his father and did whatever he was told with out question, much to Sarah’s dismay. Since moving to town Sarah had only made one friend and that was her neighbor Steve who was a Bartender across town. Joe did not like Sarah spending so much time with Steve but knew she was lonely with all the long hours he put in.
Sarah awoke in the morning to find Joe Packing for another business trip. What’s going on she said groggily? Dad is sending me to another string of meetings out of town, Joe replier disgustedly. Before Sarah could start complaining again he kissed her on the cheek and said, ”Got to go, don’t want to miss my plane” and was out the door.
After pouting all morning Sarah Called Steve who came over and consoled her till he had to go to work. As Sarah gave Steve a hug he surprised her by leaning in and kissing her. It felt so good she allowed it to go on a little longer than she should have, Just then the door bell rings and Steve slips out the back door stating he had to get to work.

Sarah goes to the door and is met by her father- in- law who barges in.

IC:

“What’s going on, Dad?” replies Sarah innocently
“You tell me what’s going on you little slut” her Father in law exclaims, “I saw you kissing that man in here”
“I can explain” Sarah stutters.
“I’ll be the one doing the explaining,” answers Bill.
 
"Well, well well, Sarah..." I said as I entered the house.

"Joe couldn't be gone for 10 minutes and you have another man in here."

I stood watching Sarah's pained expression as I continued.

I walked over to the back door and peered out.

"You know if I ever caught Phyllis kissing another man, I'd whip her ass."

"What do you suggest I do with you ?"
 
"It was totally innocent, I'm totally innocent" I stammered as he glared at me "Please don't tell Joe, I would never do any thing to hurt him or our marraige."

Bill just glared at me for a long time I know I was red from head to toe with embarrassment. I looked at the ground waiting for what he would say next. Feeling like a little child in his presence.
 
OOC:

Thanks for having me in the thread Tif, I just post this message to say Im taking on the role of your mother-in-law, Phyllis, I believe is her name and to fill out her stats.

Red head, 5´6 tall without high heels, which she usually wears.
d-cup sized breasts, light brown eyes and a rock hard ass, I thought about having her some secret on her past like having worked as a stripper when he meet her husband... what do you think?
 
OOC:Great P_P. Now we need to work you in. We'll wait and se what happens through this post.
 
I studied Sarah, looking her up and down. I sensed her uneasiness and wanted to prolong the agony as long as I could.

"Well honey, I'd love to believe you, but that was no peck on the cheek."

I walked closer, invading her personal space.

"Now, I guess I could forget what I saw, but I'd have to be persuaded."

The scent of her perfume filled my nostrils. Sarah was such a beautiful young woman; the type I knew could be intimidated pretty easily.

"Any ideas ?"
 
As Bill moved closer to me I had never felt so small in my life. He towered over me looking down, I knew Joe would believe anything he told him and I had to persuade him not to tell anyone about this or it would ruin my marraige.

"Any Ideas" He said again, obviously pleased with the position he was in.

"I'll do anything to persuade you it was innocent" I heard myself saying, not sure at that point what anything was. "Please don't tell Joe"
I placed my small hand gently on his huge chest thinking I could flirt my way out of this.

He grabbed my wrist and lifted me off the ground by it so my body leaned against his.
"Lets see if you will do anything" he said laughing, as he set me back down.
 
Sarah was a small woman. I easily picked her up, grasping her by the wrist.

Her look of pain, confusion and fear was enough to convince me that she would do anything to keep me quiet. I set her back down and made an offhand remark about "Seeing if she would really do anything."

"You know Sarah, I've always been a little jealous of Joe," I said, undressing her with my eyes. "I mean who wouldn't envy a man married to a hot piece of ass like you, even if he is my son."

My hand reached out, tucking her hair behind her ear. She seemed afraid, flinching as she saw my hand approaching. When she realized I wasn't going to hit her, she relaxed...just a bit.

"Don't you think that if you have some unfulfilled need that... maybe we can handle it within the family ?"
 
"I don't know what you mean,Dad." I said hoping I was wrong, but knowing exactly what he meant.
"Couldn't we just forget about what you saw and go back to the way it was."
He just stared down at me and stroked my hair then let his finger trail down my shoulder to my breast. I started to move away then thought better of it.

He smiled and said "If you really want to keep this between us you will need to do exactly what I tell you and when I tell you."

I felt my shoulders slump knowing I would have to do what he said if I wanted to keep him quiet. Hoping it wouldn't go that far.
 
Her body language told me that she would do as I instructed. Moving closer, I began squeezing her small breast in my hand.

"That's it sweetheart," I reassured, "there's no reason to get Joe all upset. Let's work this out ourselves."

My other hand reached behind her, grasping her hair I pulled down, tilting her head up. I bent down an pressed my lips to hers, slipping my tongue forward and into her mouth.

The sensation of her soft lips on mine was fantastic...made even better by the fact that she was my daughter-in-law.
 
As he forced his mouth down on mine I thought it best not to resist. His tongue invaded my mouth and his hand began squeezing my small breast tighter and tighter. His toungue working franticly inside my mouth I noticed my tongue begin to respond dispite my repulsion at being forced into this situation.
I let out a moan as his fingers found my hard nipple and began to squeeze it then roll it back and forth. It became swollen and stood out, I knew it looked like the head of an eraser staning out on the tip of my breast. He began to push my shirt over my head...
 
As he forced his mouth down on mine I thought it best not to resist. His tongue invaded my mouth and his hand began squeezing my small breast tighter and tighter. His toungue working franticly inside my mouth I noticed my tongue begin to respond dispite my repulsion at being forced into this situation.
I let out a moan as his fingers found my hard nipple and began to squeeze it then roll it back and forth. It became swollen and stood out, I knew it looked like the head of an eraser standing out on the tip of my breast. He began to push my shirt over my head...
 
Sarah began responding to my kiss and my hand on her breast. Moving both hands to the bottom of her shirt, I began pulling it over her head. At first, her arms remained at her sides, preventing me from getting it off, but a mild repremand once again gained her cooperation.

Her erect nipples stood out proudly from her small breasts. She seemed embarrassed, almost timid standing before me without her shirt. Then, more than ever, I realized how much fun I was going to have with her...my daughter-in-law...my son's beautiful wife.
 
Both my nipples responded imediately to the cool air as my shirt was removed. I stood there feeling like a child with this huge man staring at me, towering over me, like I was a prize, his prize.
Standing there in only a pair of shorts with my small breasts displayed for his pleasure. My ass seemed to become the focus of his attention. I knew many men had admired that about me commenting on how firm it looked. Now my own father in law was staring at it like he had discovered something new. I felt like trying to cover myself but knew better than to envoke his wrath.
 
I smiled as I looked my petite young daughter-in-law over. She had a nicely proportioned body, small perky breasts, shapely legs and a nice firm ass. And most of all...she was going to let me do anything I wanted to that cute little body.

My cock was throbbing excitedly in my pants. The view of Sarah's naked breasts was exciting by itself, but knowing that she was afraid and intimidated by me made everything so much better.

"You know Sarah, " I said calmly. "I think I'd like you to slip those shorts off for me."

"And while you're at it, you might as well remove your panties too."
 
I just looked at him in disbelief. Did he actually want me to strip my self for his pleasure.

"And hurry up about it" he said, this time a little more forceful.

I quickly grabbed the waist band of my shorts and slipped them down my legs and stepped out of them. All the while he was watching every move I made with great intensity.

As I straightened back up, standing there, wearing nothing but a pair of red bikini panties, before this man who now somehow seemed to control my destiny, I noticed for the first time the bulge in the front of his pants. Surely that couldn't be all him, he was a big man but that bulge was unlike any thing I had ever seen.

"And the panties I said" He stated again in the firm rough voice I had heard him use often to intimidate Phyliss.
I quickly slipped out of my panties too. Now standing before him totally naked for the first time, not thinking I could feel anymore helpless, I did.

"What...why..." I stammered for some thing to say but words failed me. He walked around behind me looking me up and down.
"Nice trimmed pussy you have there" he said matter of factly.
Causing my face and neck to grow even redder than they already were...
 
Standing behind her, I took a nice long look at her sweet little ass. I noticed her knees beginning to tremble...

My hands reached out and gently touched her shoulders, slowly massaging them. At the initial sensation of my hands touching her, she let out a small gasp; but when she realized that I did not intend on harming her, she seemed to relax slightly.

"You see Sarah," I said whispering quietly, "if you cooperate, I can be very nice."

Releasing my left hand from her, I reached down, unbuckling my belt and pulling it from the loops of my pants.

"Of course we still have the issue of you kissing that man to deal with."

I reach back and grab a kitchen chair, pulling it from under the table and placing it in front of my small daughter-in-law.

"Now just kneel over that chair and let's get this part over with."
 
I was not sure if he was serious untill I saw the belt in his hands. Then my knees really began to tremble. What does he have in mind I thought. But as his hand grabbed me roughly by the arm and led me onto the chair I knew he was serious.

"Please, don't do this I peaded" Getting an abrupt laugh from him.

"Kneel over that chair now, I said" Came his quick response.

Kneeling over the chair my small white ass in the air as if on display, He began to rub it with his left hand still holding the belt in his right. I felt my naked body cover with goose bumps. My nipples now straining hard in the cool air.
 
My cock tingled with excitement as I watched her kneeling over the kitchen chair. She trembled, her knees shaking visibly, waiting for the leather to strike bare skin.

"Now, I want to know what's been going on here when Joe is not home."

My hand stroked her ass, enjoying the sensation of her soft skin on my hand and really getting off on the power I had over her.

"You better tell me the truth or I'll whip that sweet little ass of yours so that you can't sit for a month."
 
"Honestly, Bill, Nothing happened, it was an innocent kiss, that was all." I replied weakly.

His hand covered my entire ass, causing me to tremble even more, I could feel his finger tips as they came dangerously close to my crotch.

He gave my ass a squeeze and said "Thats it now your going to get what you deserve you little cheat."
I tensed as I felt him raise the belt in his hand high in the air. I tensed waiting for the inevitable.
 
I raised the belt and held it above my head for a moment.

"It's bad enough that you've been cheating on my son," I bellowed. "But now you're gonna lie to me ?"

The belt whistled through the air, as I brought it down in one powerful stroke.

CRACK !!!!!

The sound echoed through the kitchen as the thin leather strap made contact with her bare ass.

"OHHHHHHHHH......." she screamed, in pain.

A red mark appeared immediately, clearly indicating where the belt had hit.

"Now tell me the fucking truth or you'll get more !! I want all the sordid details !!"
 
The belt sent a burning sensation through my body. I knew there was a red mark on my ass. I wanted to reach back and feel it but knew better. Besides I was holding onto the chair to tightly to let go. I felt tears well up in my eyes and blinked them away.

"I am telling the truth." I said, Knowing he souldn't believe me.
I felt the sting of the belt again.

"The truth I said." he bellowed as the belt came down again.
He continued to bring the belt across my ass each time yelling "the truth, the truth"
He continued his assault on my ass no longer caring if I answered or not, until my small white ass was there before him a bright red. Feeling as if it were on fire.

The tears were now flowing freely as he took me by the soft brown hair and led me to the couch and pulled me across his lap. "Maybe a good spanking will bring the truth out of you."
 
Her ass was a bright shade of red with long stripes where the belt had struck her tender skin. I pulled her over my knee like a child and gave her another chance.

"I'd recommend that you tell me what I want to know," I threatened. "Cause if you don't start talking, I whip your ass and then call Joe home to deal with you."

She lay over my lap sobbing. Adrenaline raced through my body.

I rested my hand on her ass, waiting for a response.

"Well ?" I continued.....
 
As I lay across his lap I felt the huge bulge pressing into my side. Still not believing anyone could be that big. My mind was confused. I didn't want to confess to something I didn't do, but my poor little ass couldn't take much more abuse. I lay there contemplating as I felt his hand wonder down the crack of my ass to my pussy, then trail back up. I shivered at the touch.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I said innocently "Please just let me up."
 
"Sarah you're only making this harder on yourself," I said. "Now tell me every fucking detail of your affair with this man."

My hand wandered down her buttocks and found her pussy. The spanking must have been having some affect on her because I felt a slight moisture forming between her legs.

Moving my hand back up, I raised it and brought it back down with a loud....SLAP !!!!

"Now start talking you little slut...."
 
Back
Top