Group Masturbation Chat

The distinction between "group masturbation chat" and "group cyber sex orgy" is lost on me. :confused:

The distinction between "group masturbation chat" and "group cyber sex orgy" is lost on me. :confused:

I will endevour to enlighted you, Group Masturbation Chat is people chatting about self pleasure, and doing it Group Cyber Sex Orgy, is about what the group want to do to somebody and talking about it.:D

No, not my original intention, nor was it sumilin's, who very kindly created the group. If people are getting their kicks from a big cyber sex orgy, I'm not gonna stop them, but the chat was intended to coordinate a group to meet up impromptu without too much delay. I'll be heading on to the chat around 12 midnight GMT tonight (so Friday morning Oz and Asia, Thursday Americas), to try make that happen; feel free to drop in if you'd like to be a meaningful part.

Well I just assumed we'd all be camming and voice chatting with each other at the same time not roleplaying which was what people were doing in the chatroom. Actually I'm confused what it is now. :(

I just don't really see how I can masturbate AND type at the same time. Maybe I'm just horrible at multitasking who knows.

Last edited:
Well I just assumed we'd all be camming and voice chatting with each other at the same time not roleplaying which was what people were doing in the chatroom. Actually I'm confused what it is now. :(

I just don't really see how I can masturbate AND type at the same time. Maybe I'm just horrible at multitasking who knows.

This. That was the intention anyway, and hopefully what we'll manage tonight.

That was roleplaying? I thought roleplaying was when you pretended to be someone you're not. :confused:

:confused: Maybe my definition is different since I consider cyber sex as role playing.

Ah right, thats where I have been going wrong then ;) lol

Cyber Sex is telling each other (as your self) what you will do to them and how you f**k them, to make them cum. You are yourselves, so its like real.

Role Play is when you become a character and play out a story each becoming a different person. It becomes fictitious.

For the record masturbation is when a person alone brings them selves to climax. Group masturbation is when a group gather round in a circle, and become aroused by watching each other reach an orgasm.

Ah right, thats where I have been going wrong then ;) lol

Cyber Sex is telling each other (as your self) what you will do to them and how you f**k them, to make them cum. You are yourselves, so its like real.

Role Play is when you become a character and play out a story each becoming a different person. It becomes fictitious.

For the record masturbation is when a person alone brings them selves to climax. Group masturbation is when a group gather round in a circle, and become aroused by watching each other reach an orgasm.

Oh oops. I see. Thanks for the clarification. :)

No, not my original intention, nor was it sumilin's, who very kindly created the group. If people are getting their kicks from a big cyber sex orgy, I'm not gonna stop them, but the chat was intended to coordinate a group to meet up impromptu without too much delay. I'll be heading on to the chat around 12 midnight GMT tonight (so Friday morning Oz and Asia, Thursday Americas), to try make that happen; feel free to drop in if you'd like to be a meaningful part.

The chatroom is whatever we make of it. Until we get larger numbers in there it will become whatever the small group of folks want it to be at that time. There's nothing wrong with that. If you want to create an impromptu group chat I suggest joining in and sharing Skype/yahoo info and getting it on.

That's what I thought. :)

givign this thread a well deserved bump. I know I'm not the only one self indulging this weekend

Masturbation Month raise money for charity

National Masturbation Month Reaches Climax On May 28

How long can you last?

SAN FRANCISCO (Wireless Flash - FlashNews) – May has been declared “National Masturbation Month” by the Good Vibrations sex toy company.

But the annual event really reaches a climax on May 28, which is National Masturbation Day.

That’s when touchy-feely people all across America will be coming together for a good cause called the “Masturbate- A-Thon,” where they ask for pledges based on the length of time they pleasure themselves.

This year marks the 10th anniversary of National Masturbation Month and while most people will “celebrate” in private, organizer and sex expert Dr. Carol Queen expects at least 100 self-proclaimed self-lovers will gather in San Francisco for a hands-on charity event benefitting the Center for Sex and Culture.

Participants will have to provide their own toys, but Queen says there will be plenty of “lube and latex” for those who need them as well as a special “voyeur’s room” for the media.

Because it is a public event, participants shouldn’t ask others for “assistance” but Queen says it is permissible to ask for “support” or “inspiration.”

I am in and i know a couple of people who'd be interested in one as well !

Glad to see that there's still some interest in this! The room is open, and we could always use more people to liven things up (especially ladies)!

I am not interested, I prefer one on one in cyber world and I already have that to my satisfaction, but if I may suggest voice chat for those who are not so good in multitasking. Hands free talk makes things easier.

Back