Will It Happen?

jushorny

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Posts
30,422
Last final of the semester finally was over. I hurried back to my room, opened a beer and grabbed my suitcase from the closet. Finally it was vacation time. It had been a difficult first semester to my third year of college and I was looking for some down time. All that was left was packing and heading off to a party vacation with my best friend from high school. I was stoked for some relaxation, drinking, fun, beach time and pussy.

It had been almost two years since I’ve seen the guy that had been next to me for over twelve years. He was my best friend and we had shared many a good times together. We had conversations about our sexual conquests, we’d seen each other naked, talked about the girls we dreamed about, the girls we had fucked, and about our goals in life.

While in high school we covered each other’s back. We both chose out of state colleges and haven’t been able to get together given our schedules. We texted or talked on the phone daily and still remained close. It was his idea we go somewhere to party together and I was all for it.

Given our budget, we booked a trip that sounded as if it would give us the biggest bang for the buck. Little did we know just how big of a bang it would provide.

The place catered to twenty-somethings and touted itself as a party palace. They advertised miles of sandy beaches and hiking trails. Photos showed luxurious accommodations, sunny pools with swim up bars, several restaurants, and promised a continuous party atmosphere. We decided to share a room with two queen beds, mini-bar, and balcony. We had talked endlessly the past few weeks about the pussy we’d score.

We both flew to New York and traveled together form there. Once through customs in Jamaica, we hopped on the bus that would take us to our hotel. We got a beer from the driver and scored some pot for later. We talked the entire bus ride to the resort, anxious to catch up on each other’s lives.

We were half buzzed when the bus dropped us of at our destination. I didn’t notice the wink the man at the reception desk gave us when he told us the only rooms available had one king size bed. I was too stoked to party, relax and have a good time to worry about sleeping arrangements.

My best friend seems a bit more nervous and concerned about the situation.
“C’mon dude, we can work it out. Its fucking Jamaica and party time.” I said giving him a fist to the shoulder before leaning in to whisper, “Plus we scored some really good weed, let’s just take the room and go get high, have drink in the room, and go check out the beach or go for a hike.”

As we walked to our room I noticed many guys walking around and began to think we might need to travel to find girls. Inside our room I cracked a beer for us, lit a joint and took a big hit. I passed it to you and began stripping to change into my suit.
 
“It’s Jamaica man, we can work out the bed situation. It’s just what happens if we bring home two girls at the same time. We’ll practically be fucking on top of each other if that happens,” I said before taking a smoke as I watched you change clothes.

“It would be pretty hot to do it at the same time, but I wonder what the girls would think. Nice six-pack by the way, man” I said. Josh seemed to be in even better shape when he was when we left high school. We’d been listening to Bob Marley almost exclusively since we landed and now was no exception as the song “No woman, no cry,” was playing.

“Bob is right man,” I said almost biting my tongue as I said “man” again, just because we’re in Jamaica doesn’t mean I have to add a "man" to every sentence. Still I was in Jamaica listening to reggae and smoking weed with my best friend, so what if I added an extra “man” every once in a while. It was only the first day, but we were already having a great time and it felt like things was only going to get better. I thought about finishing my sentence, but decided to change the subject instead.

“This is some great weed, but if didn’t come here just to get stoned. Let’s check out the place for a while and when we come back we can hit the bar and try to pick up some girls. We’re in fucking Jamaica man, not in our parent’s basement.”

Josh felt we same way and soon we were out checking out the place. There seemed to be a serious lack of women, but we chalked it up to being unlucky. We both felt we needed some fresh air after travelling for most of the day. One in the staff recommended a nice hiking trail.

“The views are great and there are some secluded spots along the track, if you need some privacy,” he said and we decided to follow his advice and set out for a nice walk in the sun. We still had a couple of hours to kill before we could start thinking about exploring the night life.
 
The hiking trail was great, views of the ocean on one side and views of forest and mountains on the other. The warm Jamaican sun felt good and being able to work my muscles helped ease the tightness that came from traveling.

I glanced over at my friend and noticed his body was coated with sweat, much like mine. My mind drifted to his earlier comments about finding pussy and fucking them together on the bed. I wondered what he’d look like pounding away on some girl.

He brought me back to reality when he slapped my chest and held a finger to his lips. I stopped dead in my tracks and realized what he had noticed. I heard it too; the moans were coming from the side of the trail not far into the forest. “Let’s go check it out,” I whispered in his ear, “It sounds like a couple having some sexy fun.”

We stepped quietly off the trail and towards the moaning. It didn’t take long before we found them. Our view was that on a well-muscled guy on top, his ass clenching as he pumped in and out. “C’mon, I wanna see her tits bouncing.” I whispered. We took a few more steps to get a side view. Suddenly we both stopped dead in our tracks. That was not a tight pussy the man was dicking, no, it was another man. He was stroking a massive hard-on while being fucked by the other guy.

Neither of us spoke a word, we glanced into each other’s eyes and then continued watching the two men fuck. I wasn’t sure about my friend but the scene before our eyes was arousing. I couldn’t help it my shorts tented out and I felt completely embarrassed.

Their intensity was growing, their voices getting louder and they fucked. Before either of us suggested we move along and leave them alone, we watched as the guy getting fucked reached orgasm, screaming out some unimaginable words. His cock spurted a stream of cum up over his chest and neck.

We were still watching the fucker getting close to cumming deep inside the other’s ass when he noticed us standing there. He smiled at us and motioned us over. That’s when we took off running back to the trail like two junior high guys knowing that had been spotted watching something they were not supposed to see.

We didn’t say a word on the hike back down the trail. The minute we reached our room I grabbed a beer and down half a bottle, still amazed by what we had seen and still unsure of what to think.
 
I still couldn’t believe what we had seen; I had been so sure it was a normal couple we were about to spot, it hadn't even entered my mind that could've been two guys. I still hadn’t been able to look away even though it was two guys I was seeing. They had looked so erotic, so full of lust and I couldn’t get the image out of my head. Watching the ecstasy of the guy when he came had been some of the hottest action he had ever seen. The couple had loved every second of it.


Now I didn’t know what to think. I wondered if Josh had been turned on too. He had acted just as stranged as I had on the way back. We hadn't even been able look at each other the whole way back. Everytime I had tried to look at him I started to imagine what his lips would feel like.

The minute we reached the room I saw him grab a beer seconds before I reached for my own. I emptied the beer in under a minute and when I looked up I could see that Josh’s beer was empty too and we shared a nervous laugh.

I felt an urge to reach out and touch his chest and let my hands run all over his body. I didn't know what I was thinking as my mind was running amok. I could feel my cock twitch as I wondered what his cock would feel like and how it tasted. I wanted to see his cock spurt.

I knew I was going insane, I was actually feeling sexually attracted to my best friend and even worse we were going to share the bed together. I wondered what would happen if he felt the same thing. The thought alone was enough to make my cock starting to rise once more.

“Fuck, that was really strange. I need to get really drunk quick to get the image of them out of my head. Imagine if it had been two girls instead,” I said, trying to imagine the scene, but as soon as Josh entered my mind the girls disappeared and I could feel myself stiffening even further.

I quickly grabbed another beer and proceeded to quickly drink it, hoping it would drown my newly awaken feelings towards my best friend. I wondered how I was going to last the vacation without reaching out to touch him. I looked over at Josh again and seeing his cute face and well toned body made me realize that there was no way I would make it.

I didn't know what I was supposed to say. How do you tell your best friend that you want to fuck him? I could feel my heart beating as I reached for my third beer in less than five minutes. If only there was some easier way to find out what he felt without just blurting it out, I thought before it hit me.

“Let’s play truth or dare,” I said.

I knew this had the potential to ruin our friendship, but it was a risk I had to take. I just needed one night to get it out of my system and after that we could go back to normal.
 
This was so fucking weird. Here I was with my best friend, sharing a room, and bed as a matter of fact, and all I could envision in my head was the two guys having sex and how they definitely enjoyed it. My cock wouldn’t soften down to more than semi-hard.

I tried not to look at him but I couldn’t help myself. I found myself stealing glances, too embarrassed to let him know I was thinking of him in a sexual way. Less than two hours ago we had been talking about finding some women and having sex with them in the same bed, now everything in my brain was thinking of sex with him. No, I kept telling myself, this isn’t happening, I’m a straight pussy loving male.

I thought maybe we should find some good straight porn to watch to shake the image out of our heads. I almost suggested in fact. Then I began to think of what might happen while we watched. I’ve read a few stories about guys watching porn together that turned into them stroking each other’s dick. I stole a glance of his crotch and could see his shorts slightly tented. I began to wonder how big he was when fully engorged and thought maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to jerk him off. My ex-girlfriend came to mind and I remembered how much she loved sucking cock. She told me she felt powerful and in control when she was performing oral sex on me. I imagined myself kneeling between his legs as he lay on the sofa and wondered what it would feel like to have a cock grow stiff inside my mouth.

I shook my head while heading back to the fridge for another beer. I gulped down half of it while watching his back as he stared out the sliding glass door of our room. The thoughts bombarding my head just would not quit. His back was strong and broad and tapered down to a nice round ass. Would I be the one tapping that ass or would I be the one grabbing it as he shoved his cock deeper inside me?

He turned around and I lifted my eyes to meet his. We both stared at each other without saying a word. I noticed his full lips and stubble and began wondering about kissing and feeling the coarseness of his cheeks. I couldn’t find my voice but thankfully he did.

“Let’s play truth or dare”, he said. I was thankful for the idea thinking I could finally get sex off my mind for a while. Little did I know he had a reason for suggesting this game.

“Good idea dude,” I said while moving to sit down on the sofa. “I’ll take a truth.”
 
The first question that popped into my mind was to ask if had been turned on by the scene, but it seemed to direct. I was felt nervous just looking at him, knowing what a disaster this could turn into if I played my cards wrong. It didn’t take more than a couple of seconds until I found a suitable question.

“Have you ever watched anyone fuck?,” I started saying and taking my time looking at his expression before continuing, “I mean besides what we saw today.”

My plan was to see how he reacted to thinking back at the scene in the forest, imagining the raw passion of the two men fucking. I realized the flaw in my plan as the scene played in my head and quickly moved my hands to hide the bulge forming inside my shorts. I didn’t know if it helped or if just drew the attention to the area. I looked up only to stare into his blue eyes and I wondered if he didn’t feel the same way I did. It would be so easy just to reach out and touch his cock, but it was still something inside my head that told me to hold back. I had never gone there with a guy and my mind was still trying to tell me I was straight. The only thing that stopped me from reaching out was the fact that Josh was a guy and not a girl, but right now it was a barrier that I desperately wanted to breach.
 
“Have you ever watched anyone fuck?” Luke asked for my first truth.

I thought that would be easy to answer at first. Technically, before today I had never watched anyone fuck, at least not in real life. I had watched porn on the internet but I assumed he meant in real life. I had watched a girl give a really hot blowjob to a college friend once, by mistake of course. I wondered just how descriptive I should be in my answer. I guess to be truthful I needed to describe what I saw and the effect it had on me.

I got up from the sofa and stared out the sliding glass door to gather my thoughts. Remembering what I had seen was going straight to my cock, I was way over horny. As luck would have it the two men we had seen in the woods were walking on the path a few hundred feet from our balcony. I watched them walking, one guys arm was wrapped around the other guy’s shoulder.

“The two men are walking by, Luke.” I said matter of fact.

I stepped out and leaned against the railing of the balcony to watch them. It was less than a minute before I felt Luke joining me. He knew just who I meant. We stood there shoulder to shoulder watching to see what they might do. I could feel the heat of his body next to mine.

“Well, Luke, to answer your question truthfully, the answer is no. I have not watched anyone fuck before what we saw today. I did watch a college friend get a blowjob once. It happened by accident. Unfortunately, the girl doing the sucking was fully clothed, but damn she looked talented. He had his shirt lifted over his head and his pants were down around his ankles. I could see his hips and ass moving, his chest heaving while enjoying her ministrations. His dick was rock solid hard. His balls hung low in the beginning, but the more she sucked and licked, the harder and tighter they became. He kinda let her do all the work. I watched fascinated how she alternated sucking with licking and stroking. I got really turned on watching his dick slide between her full lips. The way his moans changed in tone as he got closer to cumming really got me hard. I almost came in my pants when he shot his load in her mouth and all over her face.”

Damn, I thought to myself, what the fuck was I doing? I now was tenting my shorts big time and just finished telling Luke a story that had little to do with answering his question. I did not need to tell him this story but for some reason felt compelled to do so. I glanced down and could tell Luke was hard as well.

“Look, they're kissing and rubbing each other’s crotches, Luke. They are the definition of horn dogs.” I said nudging myself against him, and laughing out loud.

Luke watched just as I did and I began to wonder of it turned him on too. Maybe he was as curious as I was becoming. Damn, I wanted to run my hand over his back, grab his ass, and pull him in for my first man-on man kiss.

I hoped to diffuse the situation by going inside and grabbing us another beer. However, the view of him from the backside, as I returned to the balcony didn’t help.

“To be honest”, I went on to say; “I’m a bit confused about it all. I mean, well, uh…I got really turned on watching those two guys fuck. Shit, who am I kidding; it was fucking hot to watch. Their hard bodies rubbing together, their dicks both harder than steel, yea it got me aroused. The way they went for what they wanted, really raw and sexual. I guess it’s just the act of fucking that turns me on, it doesn’t matter the gender. So, in answer to your question, No, I’ve never watched anyone fuck before today. It was hotter than I ever imagined.”

I couldn’t tell what Luke was thinking. I did know I was thinking sex and was having less difficulty distinguishing between genders.

“Let’s get high again, Luke.” I said moving from the balcony to the sofa. “Then tell me Luke, what’s it going to be truth or dare?” I said giving him a wink and nudge.
 
“The two men are walking by, Luke.”

I heard my friend’s voice from the balcony and there was no doubt who he meant and as I hurried out I could see them walking closely together. I wanted to wrap my arm around Josh and feel the heat from his body the same way they could; instead I just stood really close to him as we watched the men pass us. I wondered what would’ve happened if we had joined them, would be walking the same way with my arms wrapped around his should or Josh's around mine.

I was a bit disappointed when Josh told me had never watched anyone, but the disappointment quickly faded when he started telling a story about how he saw a girl giving one of his friend in college a blowjob. I started imaging what it would be like to give Josh a blowjob, if he would feel the same way that guy did. By the time he came to the end of the story we both sported a huge tent inside our shorts.

I had forgot about the two men, but after Josh nudged my shoulder and pointed it out I could see them kissing and rubbing each other’s crotches. I felt a surge of jealousy, I wanted to exactly the same thing they were doing, but I didn’t know if I could. I still looked when he went to grab us another beer, but they disappeared out of my sight before he returned and I started to doubt if Josh felt the same thing I did.

That’s when he told me had felt the same thing, he had been just as aroused as I had, watching them fuck and how it didn’t matter what gender they had. It was the act of sex that had turned him on. I just wanted to rip his clothes off and grab what I wanted, I wanted to grab his ass, suck on his tongue even the thought of licking his ass was starting to turn me on.

“Let’s get high again, Luke,” Josh said and awoke me from my thoughts.

I watched his ass as he made his way back to the sofa, before he asked me to choose between truth or dare. I had originally planned to choose truth, but after hearing him I wanted to see how daring he had become.

“I chose dare,” I said, before I said more quietly “I felt it too, I don’t know if I care if it’s a girl anymore.”

I wasn’t sure if he had heard me or not, but as I stared into his eyes refusing to break the eye contact I could see that he had heard. I was trying to say with my eyes that I was prepared to do anything he would dare, that I wanted him to dare me to do what we had just seen those two guys do. That I wanted to do it with him.
 
Josh heard him loud and clear, even if it was merely a whisper, He no longer cared if it’s a girl anymore. His eyes said it more than his words ever could. It became clear to me, that if I wanted to experience a man this was the time it would happen. My cock was hard and my brain was mush. I tried to assure myself I could think with my head, and not the one between my legs.

I desperately wanted Luke in the most sexual way. I needed to decide quickly if I was confident in myself enough to go through with my feelings. I felt confident enough with my body. I wondered if what we wanted would compromise our friendship. Would we become a gay couple? Would we become fuck buddies, getting together when we felt the need? Would we lose contact with each other, neither of us wanting to speak about what transpired nor would we want it to happen a second time.

I took a long hit on the joint and passed it to Luke, “I think you might need this…” I said still unsure of what his dare would be. I grabbed a sip of my beer before setting it on the coffee table. It was when I ran my fingers through my hair that I noticed Luke’s shorts, they were still tented, and he was still very much aroused.

My initial dare of having Luke go out to the balcony and flash himself now seemed rather childish. I knew I needed to up the ante but how far was I willing to go with this? So many dares flooded my head. I could dare him to get naked and stroke himself for me, I could ask him to kiss and suck my nipples, I could ask he kiss me like the two guys we saw earlier, I could have him stroke me, I could have him blow me…fuck what was going to be extreme enough to let him know I am willing but not so direct to offend him if he didn’t have the same feeling.

Confused, I headed to the fridge to grab us each another beer. I returned and, feeling frisky, placed the cold can against Luke’s chest. He squirmed backwards, joint between his fingers and laughed. He handed me the joint and suddenly a very perverted idea popped into my head. The joint was nearing its end as I held it and rolled it between my fingers. I placed my hand on his thigh and brought the joint close to my lips. As I held it there, I looked into Luke’s eyes, “I think you’ll want one more hit before I state your dare.” I took a deep long hit and leaned into Luke pressing my lips to his. My mouth was full of weed waiting to be planted in his. He wasn’t compliant at first, I had to introduce my tongue to purse his lips open, but when they were, I blew out all the smoke into his mouth. In affect French kissing while sharing a hit. His cock twitched against my hand as we kissed.

I pulled away slowly and looked straight into his eyes, moving my fingers and hand up from his thigh to run across his tee-shirt. “Are you ready for your dare, Luke?”

I broke the moment by shifting to take a sip of my beer and to put the joint out. I tried to act calm but in reality I was nervous about what I was about to propose. I wasn’t sure I could mouth the actions I really wanted to dare. I knew what I wanted but still was unclear what Luke wanted.

“Alright Dude, dare it is, and remember it was your choice.” I pulled my tee-shirt and shorts off. I was completely naked and exposed to Luke. “You got five minutes to do with me as you wish. Let’s figure out if this is the pot speaking or something you really want. Does it really matter if it’s a girl or not? The decision is yours to make”
 
My friend was standing naked in front of me and had just dared me to do anything I wanted to him for the next five minutes. I was rock hard and all wanted to do was to reach down and touch his equally hard cock. Josh had just given me my first man on man kiss and I had felt my cock twitch against his hand.

I didn’t know why I still doubted that he wanted this as much as I did, I could even see the anticipation in his eyes. I guess I was still scared that he would go up and leave and tell me it had all been a joke, even though I knew Josh wouldn’t do something like that. I slowly moved my hand to reach out and touch his chest, looking him in the eyes for approval. I got braver when he didn’t reject me and I started to let my hand reach down to touch his abs. I wanted nothing more to reach down further to touch his cock, but I was still unsure of how he would react. I wished he had just told me blow him or pleasure him or something instead of daring me to do what I wanted for five minutes. I move my head closer to his chest wanting to kiss his masculine chest.

“Are you sure?” I asked and all he did was nod and his eyes told me he wanted this as much as I did.

I started to kiss his chest, while my hand reached down to touch his well toned ass. He felt completely different from a woman, touching him still turned me on immensely, but it still felt different. His didn’t feel as soft as a woman would feel, he felt like a man and he smelled like a man and I loved every second of it. I took his nipple in my mouth, letting my tongue play with it until I could feel it stiffen, before moving on to the next nipple to repeat the same thing, while gently squeezing his well toned ass.

I started to feel a bit stressed about the time and decided to move more quickly. I kissed his abs as I slowly approached my goal and soon my head was in the same height as his erected cock. I looked up at Josh and could see that he was encouraging me to go further. I didn’t touch it immediately; I wanted to study it first. It looked so powerful, so masculine and even erotic. I then reached out at touched, feeling it twitch as I touched it. I loved how it felt against my hand and touching it only increased my lust to go further. Still I waited, lifting it up watching how it looked from the underside, not knowing when I would get the chance to study a cock this up close the next time. I didn’t even know if there would be a next time. I watched his ball sack and at first it didn’t look erotic, but then I imagined the pleasure it would bring him if I sucked on them and suddenly they didn’t look so bad anymore.

Finally I couldn’t stop myself as I reached out my tongue to taste the first cock of my life. I always liked it when girls kept eye contact the whole time they were blowing me and I wanted it to feel good for Josh, but at the moment I was to fascinated with his cock to look up. I stared at it as my tongue reached out and touched the underside of his cock, slowly working its way up to the tip. I couldn’t believe how turned on I got just by licking his cock. I let my tongue play with the cock head as I got prepared to put it in my mouth. I wondered how much time was left when I finally did what I had wanted to directly after the dear. I slowly inserted his cock inside my mouth, squeezing it between my lips as I let my tongue play with it. I finally looked up again looking into his eyes as I started to work up a steady rhythm. I loved the feeling of his hard cock inside my mouth and I started to hope that he would forgot about the time limit and use my mouth, until I could feel his cock twitch inside my mouth as he reached climax. I wanted to taste his cum, play with in my mouth before swallowing it.
 
This was going my way for sure. I wasn’t sure if I wanted this, so with Luke taking the lead I felt much more comfortable. His hand on my chest and abs felt good, larger and rougher than a woman’s. I could tell he was enjoying the feeling too like he was exploring something never felt or seen before.

As Luke leaned in and began kissing my chest my hands instinctively went for his shoulders and back. He had broad shoulders and a strong muscular back. I could feel his tongue on my chest working his way to my nipple. I let out a moan when he reached it and sucked on it, this was a sure way of getting to me.

I felt his hand move and grab my ass. He felt massive and strong, completely different than a woman’s hand. This hand felt like a take charge sort of hold. I’m not really into spanking but I begin to wonder what his hand might feel like spanking mine.

I rub Luke’s back and shoulders enjoying his mouth as he gets closer and closer to my cock. Looking down, I watch as he looks at my erection, hesitantly touching it for the very first time. I become desperate for more, wanting him to lick it. He seemed to take forever just to lick me but when he finally did it felt wonderful. My fingers ran through his hair as he licked and explored. I whisper for him to take me into his mouth.

What an incredible feeling, his mouth sucking on me and tongue licking me. I watched as he became more comfortable with having my dick in his mouth. I had been hard and horny for so long today that I wasn’t going to last long. Part of me wanted to unload now, inside his wet mouth and part of me wanted to hold off, wanting to do more before I came.

It wasn’t easy to do, but I pulled back, my cock exiting his mouth with a plopping sound. I pulled him up so we were eye to eye, “I don’t wanna cum just yet Luke.” I reached between us and stroked his cock still covered by his shorts. His hands roamed over my back as I sucked on his neck, kissing and licking my way to his ear. “I want to explore more…” I whispered while pushing his shorts downward.

I kissed Luke’s lips hoping he would respond positively. He did, first by grabbing my bare ass and then by probing my mouth with his tongue. “Let’s move to the bed, Luke. Lie down and let me touch and lick every inch of your body.” I began to understand the raw sexual nature of men and the pure power of masculinity.
 
“I want to explore more…” Josh whisper as moves his hands to pull down my shorts.

I feel his eyes exploring my naked body before he pulls me in for another kiss. Out tongues seek out each other and I grab his muscular ass to pull him in closer.

“Let’s move to the bed, Luke. Lie down and let me touch and lick every inch of your body.”

I didn’t think about taboos or what would happen tomorrow and it didn’t seem like Josh did either as we tumbled down onto the bed wrapped up in a kiss. I couldn’t keep my hands of his body, exploring the feeling of his male body and he was doing the same to me. It was a different sensation from being with a woman and I felt a shiver go through his body when I felt his hand grab my bare cock for the first time. I grabbed his cock with my own hand, watching the reaction of my friend.

“Who would you rather be of the two guys we saw?” I asked Josh. What I really asked was whether he wanted to be the one being fucked or the one doing the fucking, but judging by his look he already knew that.

I took him in my mouth again, before he had a chance to answer. I just loved the feeling of his hot rod inside my mouth, knowing it was because of me he was hard.
 
I wanted to take my time letting my hands slowly feel Luke’s body but it was all so new and different that I couldn’t seem to slow myself down. His body was hard not soft like a woman’s body. I would feel one muscle only to want to feel another. His hands on my body continued to entice me. Our cocks ground together when he grabbed my ass.

We moved to the bed with me on top, our lips kissing, tongues playing and hands exploring. Now both naked our cocks rubbed together increasing my arousal. Before long I reached between us and touched his manhood for the first time. It felt like mine but knowing it belonged to him made it feel different, hotter, taboo.

My lips found his neck and sucked and kissed it the same way I like to do with women, the same way I like to have women do to me. I wondered for a second if I might regret this in the morning but when he grabbed hold of my erection I lost all reason to care about what tomorrow might bring.

“Fuck,” I whispered when he stroked me, “this feels so good Luke.”

I didn’t have time to answer Luke’s question before he rolled and shifted onto his side, his face in direct alignment with my crotch. It provided me with my first close-up view of another man’s hard cock. It didn’t stop me from thinking about an answer though. As I looked at his long thick dick I wondered if it would even be possible to take it in my ass. I remember the guy in the woods ramming his friend harder than I would fuck any woman and wondered what that might feel like.

Apparently Luke was not ready to take this at my anticipated speed, taking my cock back into his warm wet mouth. I couldn’t help but groan and move my hips feeding him more of me. While he fully sucked my cock I was more tentative. Holding onto him, I licked the head tasting his pre-cum for the first time. His body shivered when my tongue snaked across the sensitive mushroom shaped head. Luke’s hips shifted making it clear he wanted to be in my mouth. I licked the underside and felt his cock jerk in appreciation.

I could feel his warm mouth coating my cock with saliva, his one hand playing with my balls and the other groping my ass. Damn if he wasn’t making me so horny I was more than ready to suck my first dick. I opened my lips and slowly went down on him, not very far at first, but enough to know what an incredible feeling it was to have a cock to suck. I tried to concentrate on Luke, doing what I enjoyed having done to me. Every time I sucked him in I worked to take more and eventually was taking about half his length. His pre-cum was flowing more and I was becoming enthralled with preforming oral sex on him.

Luke’s cock seemed to twitch when I moaned while having him in my mouth. My body began to squirm as I felt Luke’s finger begin playing with my hole. What a sensation I thought to myself and began to think I had made up my decision on which guy I wanted to be. He must have licked his finger because it felt wet when he rubbed and toyed with my ass. It seemed like his mouth and finger became relentless. I had to let to stop sucking him and enjoy the pleasure he was providing.

“Fuck, Luke, slow down or I’m going to cum.” I panted in hopes he would slow down. My body was coated with a light layer of sweat. His lips were tight around my member, his tongue licking the head and underside like this would be the last time he would experience this. His finger began pushing in and he didn’t give up until he had passed the tight ring. I began writhing around both wanting more and wanting less. My breathing became heavy and ragged.

“Ah, damn Luke, I’m cumming,” I yelled loud enough for any neighbors to hear.

I expected for him to pull off my dick and let me spurt but he didn’t. He sucked down harder and pressed his finger deeper. My cock throbbed and jerked releasing shot after shot of my creamy sperm. I don’t think I had ever cum so hard or so much, my cock just wouldn’t stop. My body was heaving and squirming. His mouth slowed but his finger continued its onslaught. My groaning continued as my orgasm went on and on.
 
I didn’t know what had got hold of me, but I was to turned on to care. I could feel that Josh was more relaxed now; he even started moving his hips forcing me to take his hard cock even deeper. I couldn’t believe how horny I got from just hearing him moan. In the back of my head I started to worry if he was going to return the favor, but as long as his hips moved to feed me more of his cock I didn’t care.

When his tongue finally touched my cock, I felt a shiver go through my whole body. I shifted my body to give him easier access as I wanted him to take me in his mouth. Josh’s cock was glistening from my saliva as I continued my assault. I was too horny to think straight, all I wanted was for Josh to feel as good as possible. Even the thought of him shooting his hot cum inside my mouth was turning me on. I started to cup a feel of his balls and moved my hand around to touch his ass in an effort to heighten the arousal.

The feeling of his lips around my cock as he slowly took me in was incredible and I started to leak more and more pre-cum. I could feel each time he moaned and suddenly I realized that my fingers had started playing with his hole. I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth as I slowly pushed my finger inside. The reaction was almost immediate and I could hear him moan loudly, unable to concentrate on my dick anymore.

“Ah, damn Luke, I’m cumming,” Josh screamed out.

I loved how loud he was and I could feel getting ready to pull out, but I wanted to taste his juices. I tried to take him deeper and deeper with each thrust he made. I pushed my finger deeper inside his tight and with the way he reacted to it I started to realize which guy Josh wanted to be. His cock jerked one last time, before I could feel the first gush of sperm being released inside my mouth. I could feel my own cock throb as his cum hit the back of my throat with. I loved the feeling of his creamy white cum filling up my mouth. I started swallowing as he continued to fill my mouth, while continuously assaulting his anus. I heard him groan, until his cock finally decided it had released enough. I had almost not been able to swallow it all and I was surprised how much it had turned me on. I always loved it when girls swallowed my load, but I had no idea it could be so fulfilling being on the other end.

It was still hard as I licked it clean, before squeezing out the last bit of cum with my hand and swallow it. I looked up at him and showed him my empty mouth as I thought about pushing my cock back inside his mouth. I desperately wanted release, but I was also curious how it would feel to put my cock inside him. He didn’t object when I turned him around. I saw just how tight his anus was around my finger and I started to wonder if my cock would really fit. Still I was horny enough to want to find out. I slowly removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue and pushed it in after licking around the area for a while. I began to lubricate the whole area with my saliva, even being turned on by the whole process. I was giving my friend a rim job. During the whole time he didn’t say a word, but I could hear him moan every once in a while. I finally decided it was wet enough and started to move my cock in position. I kissed his neck and worked my way up to his ear before nibbling on it.

“I think I figured out which guy you wanted to be,” I said and pushed my cock up against his entrance and I could feel a shiver going through his body.

I reached around his body and grabbed his cock. It was already half-erect when I touched it, but after giving it a few strokes it was once more rock hard.

“I want you to tell me just how much you want my hard cock inside you. I won’t push it unless you do it,” I said. It took all my strength to hold back, but somehow I knew Josh wanted it just as much as I did and I enjoyed teasing him. For the first time of the night, I felt like I was in control.

“Tell me you want my cock Josh.” I said and gently pushed my cock against his tight hole, before pulling it away.
 
I never imagined Luke would have taken my load much less swallow it. He made it seem so sexy that I wanted to experience the same thing. I was still panting trying to compose myself enough to move and return the favor. I must have waited too long for Luke. He pulled his finger out and I let out a soft moan which he took to mean I missed the intrusion. He rolled me over lifting my hips and knelt between my legs. I had no time to react as he began licking my hole relentlessly. Damn if it didn’t feel good.

I grabbed a pillow to rest my head on and let him take the lead. His tongue began probing and I began moaning. There was no way I could hide the effect he was having on me. I began to think he wanted more than a blow job but at this point I was feeling too good to worry about what might transpire.

Luke moved from my ass and kissed his way to my ear causing a shiver to run through my body. His warm breath and husky voice seemed so sensual. I could feel his cock at my hole as he told me he figured out which guy I wanted to be and another shiver ran through me. He was right, he knew, I knew it, and my hardening cock was giving it away as well. He continued to slide his cock between my ass cheeks and rubbing it against my hole. He felt very long and very thick and I began to doubt that he would ever fit it inside me.

I pushed back a bit and moved my hips to let Luke know I was enjoying this. This was going to be easier for me to accept if he would just press his cock against my hole and take me. Unfortunately for me, Luke was not going to have it that way. I heard his deep soft voice against my ear again, this time requesting that I vocalize what I wanted, that he wanted to hear me say those words. I moaned and moved my hips again hoping this would be enough of a signal for him to proceed.

I felt his body shift and his cock no longer rubbing against me. He slapped my ass with his thick hard cock a few times before making his demand known again. I wasn’t sure what would be more difficult, me asking Luke to fuck me, or the feeling of him doing it.

“Yes, Luke, I want your cock,” I whispered. I felt his hand spank my ass first and then his cock repeating the slapping. I heard him tell me he couldn’t hear me which we both knew was not true. He became more in control and knew I liked it. He slapped my ass again, pressed the head of his cock against my hole, and told me to beg him if I really wanted it. I could feel the wetness of his precum graze the entrance of my ass. The combination of his cock, his voice, and his control of the situation was turning me on and making me want it more.
I grabbed the pillow under my head, pushed myself up and looked back into Luke’s eyes. They were filled with lust and his cock looked huge against my pale butt. I gathered all the courage I could muster for what was about to happen.

“Luke,” I forced myself to raise my voice loud, “I want your cock, I want you to fuck me right now. Use that piece of meat to spread me open and fuck me deep and hard, please Luke, please?”

Those few words were what he had wanted to hear. His mouth spread wide with a sexy grin as his hand moved to my hips. I felt him begin pressing and knew this was going to hurt at least in the beginning. I grabbed the sheets as he pressed harder. After what seemed like minutes his cock had finally opened the tight ring of my hole.

“Ughhh, fuck god, you’re huge Luke, goddamn.” I yelled out while he slowly probed deeper with his dick, spreading me wider and forcing my hole to accept him. I had no idea how much of his cock was inside me but it was enough that I felt his hands caress my back and enough to give him pleasure as I heard him moan. I wasn’t ready to push backwards yet, still unsure of how much more of his cock there was.

I yelled out, “Fuck me Luke, give it to me, I can take it. Use my ass as your pussy Luke.”

I was sure the neighbors could have heard me but at the moment I couldn’t care less. I felt his large hands back grabbing my ass cheeks, giving me a playful slap while his cock sunk deeper and deeper. Soon I felt his pubic hair against my ass and knew he was fully embedded inside me. I groaned when he hit my prostrate as he pulled backward. My head pushed into the pillow when he fully pushed forward until I felt his balls slap against me. My dick was rock hard and leaking, my body was sweating and I was ready to get him off as best I could. I pushed back and moved my hips encouraging him.

“Shit yea Luke, fuck me good.”
 
I had a huge grin on my face after hearing my best friend beg for my cock. The whole situation was turning me on beyond all reason. He was ready to accept me and I slowly started to push my cock forward I knew it was going to be tight. I could see that it hurt a bit as I slowly penetrated his ass, but it simply felt too good for me to hold stop, all I could do was to take it as slowly as possible.

“Ughhh, fuck god, you’re huge Luke, goddamn,” Josh yelled out as his ass tightened around my tip, stopping me from moving any further until it could adjust to my size.

The pressure was almost too much, but eventually I was able to push more of my cock inside him. The warm tight feeling of my best friend’s ass squeezing my cock was almost too much. My cock didn’t seem to care at all that it was man’s ass I was entering. I didn’t care; all I wanted was to continue push my deeper inside his warm tight hole. I couldn’t stop myself from moaning as I pushed deeper.

“Fuck me Luke, give it to me, I can take it. Use my ass as your pussy Luke.”

I couldn’t believe how loud he was, but it only encouraged me knowing he wanted it as much as I did. I grabbed his ass and pushed the last bit of my cock inside his tight warm ass. I could hear him moan as I started to pull out and it was clear that I didn’t have to hold back. I tried to hold back wanting the experience to last longer, but after each thrust just increased my lust.

“Fuck Josh, it feels too good,” I moaned out my pleasure as I grabbed his ass as I once more buried my cock deep inside him.

I couldn’t hold back and each thrust brought me closer to orgasm. I could feel the sweat dripping from my forehead while his ass continued to squeeze my cock and judging by the sounds of my best friend, he enjoying this as much as I did.

“I’m gonna come Josh, I’m gonna come deep inside your ass.”

His hips were moving to meet each of my thrusts and I soon reached my limit. I grabbed his hips as I buried my cock deep inside as shiver went through my body before I felt my seed rushing through my cock. I had to hold on to him as the first spurt hit his inner wall, the feeling was incredible as I continued to pump more cum inside his virgin ass. I couldn’t hold back my moans, until my cock finally began to calm down. My breath slowly began to calm down and I could feel some of the cum wanting to come out. I slowly pulled out, pulling strings of cum with me before I exhausted lay down besides Josh on the bed. I felt completely satisfied, but I could see that Josh cock was still hard.

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to suck on it again so soon. The whole experience had been great, but a part of me was worried that we might not get out of the room the entire trip if this continued. I wasn’t sure if I was ready to take that step, but I still wanted to do something for him.

“You can come over my chest if you want to,” I said, while looking at Josh stroking himself.
 
Feeling Luke’s cock get thicker and twitch just before he came was intense. I grunted out loud as he thrust his cock until he was fully buried in my hole before releasing his load. I swear I could feel his cum splatter against the wall of my hole even though I know there was no room for a splattering effect. When he pulled out it felt like my entire ass was filled with his creamy juice, I could even feel some begin to trickle out. His cock left a void inside me that I wanted filled again and again.

I was still very aroused, my cock leaked pre-cum from the attention to my prostrate that he had given. My balls were tight and I was horny as hell. I didn’t want this to end. I wanted to continue to give Luke pleasure. I also needed to cum, badly. When he stated I could cum on his chest I was disappointed. It seemed as if his orgasm had consumed his horniness and his experimentation. I was concerned he’d regret what has transpired. I thought about how best to react, but my need to get-off became stronger. I did as he suggested and straddled his chest.

I began to pleasure myself with my hand. My head was into Luke, his body, his masculinity, his strength in fucking me; everything that turned me on about him flooded my brain. I stared into his deep eyes while I masturbated right in front of him. He stared right back into my eyes, not once watching my cock, just watching my face. I was sure he’d lost his interest in man on man sex. I was sure this would be the last time we ever did anything intimate together. I was crushed.

I needed to re-kindle the flame that made him want me. I did the first thing that came to mind. Shifting my position lower I continued jerking myself. Now, however, my cock was aimed directly at his softening cock. I concentrated on thinking about his power and how he had wanted me in the most taboo and intimate of ways.

Sooner than I had expected my cock was spurting forth a load of creamy cum all over Luke’s cock and balls. The sight of my white cum coating his black pubic hairs was enticing. When my breathing had slowed and my cock began softening, I shifted further down, kneeling between his legs. I bent forward and began licking my own cum from his hair and tonguing it off his cock and balls.

As I licked I heard myself say, “I need you Luke. What we have done is not wrong.”

I continued to clean his cock. He stiffened some, but not to full erection. I began to think we might need to talk about all this. I rolled over onto my back lying next to Luke.

“Damn, that was fucking hot Luke. I think I need another beer and another joint. I’m fucking toast and thirsty as hell. I’ll be right back with both. Oh, and thanks dude, you’ve already fulfilled one of my fantasies.”
 
I wanted nothing more than to watch him stroke his cock, but I didn’t know if I could stop myself if I did. Just thinking back at how it felt when he came inside my mouth was making me horny, but I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel in the morning. Instead I looked him in the eyes, trying to think other thoughts than about his thick hard cock.

Josh surprised me when he shifted his position downwards; a part of me wished he had forced it inside my mouth again. The pulsing feeling of him coming inside me had been one of the most erotic things I had ever experienced.

I tried not to look, but my eyes were still drawn to the sight of my friend stroking his hard cock and as come I felt a twinge of regret for not helping him out. I wished it was my hand that had brought him to climax. I could feel thick cum landing on my cock and around it and on my balls. I wanted to keep looking at his cum on my cock for a while, before getting up to clean myself up. I didn’t know if this would be the last time and I needed to savor this moment in case I regretted it later.

I was about ready to get up when I felt him kneel between my legs and started to move his head to lick me clean. I wanted to feel his tongue on my cock and balls too much to even consider stopping him, but I still felt a bit of guilt for letting him do this. Just watching him lick up his own cum would probably be enough to make me hard again, but also feeling his tongue on my balls was too much and I could feel myself stiffening a bit.

“I need you Luck. What we have done is not wrong,” Josh said as he continued to clean my cock.

Just as I was begin to give in to his advances and push his head down on my cock again he rolled over and lied next to me. I felt both regret and a bit relief. I felt a bit jealousy that this was all so easy to him. He just accepted his feelings and acted on them, without thinking about the consequences. I knew it had felt amazing, I still knew that I liked women, but most of all I felt confused by all my feelings. I knew I was probably bi, but it was another thing to admit it openly.

“Damn, that was fucking hot Luke. I think I need another beer and another joint. I’m fucking toast and thirsty as hell. I’ll be right back with both. Oh, and thanks dude, you’ve already fulfilled one of my fantasies.”

I wanted to stop him, pull him back into the bed and forget about all my worries and just enjoy my newly awakened feelings, but I didn’t. I also wanted to tell him to fuck off, for this being so easy for him. I didn’t know what to do and I started to put my clothes back on. It would be so much easier if we had just went out and picked up girls like we planned to do. I once again wished this would be as easy for me as it was for Josh. Why was I such a chicken? “For fucks sake Luck, get your shit together,” I said to myself.

When he came back he could feel my insecurity and it felt a bit tense. I took the beer and I drank it in silence. I could feel him looking at me, but I avoided looking back since I didn’t know what to say. It would be so much easier if I just could admit it to him, myself and everyone else that I wanted it as much as he did.

“I’m sorry Josh this was just a onetime thing,” I said and regretted it the moment after I had said it.

I wanted to take it back and kiss him and spend the rest of the vacation exploring each other bodies, but I didn’t. I had always thought I was open-minded, but now I knew I wasn’t. If I had been I would have admitted my feelings by now. I felt like such an asshole, he must’ve known I enjoyed it as much as he did and I still wasn’t ready to admit it. I avoided looking at him, hoping the tension would go away tomorrow.

“Let’s just do what we planned to do from the beginning. We’ll pick up a pair of girls tomorrow and forget this even happened, okay?” I said still wondering why I wasn’t ready to admit my feelings and still avoiding looking him in the eyes.
 
When I came back with the beers Luke was sitting in the chair. I noticed he had put his shorts back on and something was obviously bothering him. I figured maybe I should get something to cover my nakedness. Then, without looking at me Luke let me know that what had transpired between the two of us would not be happening again. It hit me hard as I was gung-ho ready to continue this new exploration together. I watched his muscles move as he gulped his beer and wanted to go over and worship his body. I wanted to do things to him to arouse him to another strong climax. I knew that would not be the right thing to do at this point in time. Luke seemed completely different from the man in control he had been just a short time ago.

"Sure Luke, sure tomorrow we'll hit the clubs and find us some girls to fuck. I'm up for that dude."

I wasn't sure what else to say. I felt ashamed and dirty. I wondered if I had lead him somewhere he didn't want to go. He sure seemed to enjoy what had happened though. I felt some of Luke's cum leaking from my ass and running down my leg.

"I think I'm gonna shower Luke." I said as I turned and headed into the bathroom.

The water felt good on my body. I began soaping and washing away the remnants of our sex. My ass felt a bit sore but even now as I cleaned I became hard again. Damn I wanted more of Luke. I wanted to feel his large muscular hands all over my body. I wanted his lips against mine and his hard cock rubbing me. I wanted him to take my body and use me to give him the pleasure he enjoyed.

I began stroking my erection remembering how our tongues explored each other. It had felt so wonderful to have him lick and suck every inch of me. I could remember his scent as I licked and sucked his body, feeling and exploring every muscle. I wanted to feel his hands slapping my ass, telling me what a good cocksucker I was while he fed me his cock, sliding it down my throat. I wanted to moan again like I had when he rimmed me and got me ready to be fucked by his thick long cock.

The sound of the sliding glass door to our patio brought me back to reality. The intimate, intense, and dominant feeling of Luke would now be only a memory. I dried off and pulled on a pair of shorts. Stopping long enough to admire Luke's strong back and noticing how his shorts hung on his hips and followed the shape of his ass. It was not going to be easy to keep my hands and mouth off him for the rest of the vacation. At least, if I was lucky, I could watch him naked with some pretty girl.
 
Back
Top