The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C:Misdirection

So:How do you get people to support a Healthcare Tax?

By lying and releasing a isht study. (duh)

Apparently, pot causes crime, but no worries::
"Kerlikowske said that Obama’s health-care plan, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which Congress passed in 2010, would be revolutionary for the drug policy field because for the first time it made treatment for substance-use disorders a required health benefit."

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/23/192101/marijuana-is-drug-most-often-linked.html#storylink=cpy

Yeah. The article is 100% pointless except for this part::

“The drug czar should be ashamed of himself for attempting to deceive the American people in this manner,” said Steve Fox, the national political director for the Marijuana Policy Project, a pro-legalization group in Washington. “We could release a study tomorrow showing that 98 percent of arrestees in the United States drank water in the 48 hours before they engaged in criminal behavior. Does that mean that water causes crime? Fortunately, the American people are smarter than the drug czar thinks they are."

Yeah. Drug Czar is full of poodoo and the president is still letting states define federal law without making any decisions. Why do we pay either one of these guys?
 
C: (-)Politicians

While Christie is busy campaigning and touting North Jersey, the rest of New Jerawy has some of the highest unemployment rates in the country. Lets not forget some of the highest auto insurance rates in the cou try and some of the highest property tax rates in the country.

Oh, and lets not forget the corrupt politicians and legal systems.

Maybe he should do somethi g to improve something?

...but instead he's sucking the president's teet for approval ratings.

Awesome.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/...-jersey-shore-with-chris-christie-164707.html

Christie has visited my part of the state 1 time. Once.

Asin: He ignores 3/4 of our state. Ask me how iKnow.

He didn't even send me a headshot for my letter. In fact, a month later, still no response of any kind.

Not even a 'sorry bout yo luck, pal'

Yeah. I even have a signed receipt from USPS saying that he got it.

But he cares so much about those ravaged flood zones and poorly protected boardwalks.
 
C:Liars

So: in response to #208::

Turns out The Affordable Healthcare Act doesn't even do what the drug czar says::
"The terms may vary, but the basic idea is that policies would cover preventive care, a limited number of doctor visits and perhaps generic drugs. They wouldn’t cover things such as surgery, hospital stays or prenatal care."

Yeah. It gets worse.

" But Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has a different idea of what insurance is. In response to an American Society of Actuaries report that health premiums would rise 32 percent under ObamaCare, she said, “Some of these folks have very high catastrophic plans that don’t pay for anything unless you get hit by a bus.” "

but wait there is more::
" Low-benefit plans may cost an employer only $40 to $100 a month per employee. That’s less than the $2,000-per-employee penalty for providing no insurance.“We wouldn’t have anticipated that there’d be demand for these type of Band-Aid plans in 2014,” the Journal quotes former White House health adviser Robert Kocher. “Our expectation was that employers would offer high-quality insurance.” "

Yeah. Read it fo yo self:::
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinio...normous_obamacare_oops_vY4KousCRUXPprm4FgGc2I
 
C:Truthbomb

" “Uh, I don’t have anybody to send out there,” the 911 dispatcher told the woman. “You know, obviously, if he comes inside the residence and assaults you, can you ask him to go away? Do you know if he’s intoxicated or anything?”The woman told the dispatcher that Bellah previously attacked her and left her hospitalized a few weeks prior to the latest incident. The dispatcher stayed on the phone with the woman for more than 10 minutes before the sexual assault took place. "

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/05...e-are-no-cops-to-help-her-due-to-budget-cuts/

Yeah. No money for cops. Sure.

Even better is when they blame the loss of policing on a lack of federal money.
"you got raped because of the federal sequester."

This poor woman.

So that was 1st----^

&now this::
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-leaving-cars-filled-passengers-river.html

WHERE IS ALL THE $$???
People lay taxes. Gov distributes it as needed.

So? Where is it?
Why doesn't the IRS audit STATES?

Seems2me that one audit of a state would show you all of the dirty politicians and wasted money...
 
C:Reality

So that was 1st----^

&now this::
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-leaving-cars-filled-passengers-river.html

WHERE IS ALL THE $$???
People lay taxes. Gov distributes it as needed.

So? Where is it?
Why doesn't the IRS audit STATES?

Seems2me that one audit of a state would show you all of the dirty politicians and wasted money...

So it seems it is all the fault of the GOP for not funding WA, but:::
"The Obama administration supposedly spent hundreds of millions of dollars on infrastructure in the stimulus package of 2009."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/24/Axelrod-blames-Republicans

So::eek:nce again::

Where's all the money???
 
C:Rhetoric

So rather than say 'we don't know' or 'we are sorry' or 'We have to wait for the investigation'
The ruling party has chosen to blame Bush for the problem, even though he hasn't been president in 6 years.

Awesome. &then what happend?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...sh_appointee_for_politicized_irs_scandal.html

Seriously:: do these persons actually beleve that they can do no wrong?
That's a bit of a self inflated ego...
 
C:Waste

So: Other than buying bullets and having 80k agents floating around and armored trucks...

DHS isn't even doing it's job. According to the GAO::
"However, as of April 2013, DHS continues to maintain more than 1 million unmatched arrival records in ADIS. GAO's preliminary analysis identified nonimmigrants traveling to the United States on a tourist visa constitute 44 percent of unmatched arrival records, while tourists admitted under a visa waiver constitute 43 percent. The remaining records include various types of other nonimmigrants, such as those traveling on temporary worker visas."

This means that 1 million foreigners could or could not be on US(A) soil.

But since DHS has other things to do, I guess making sure people leave when the say they are going to doesn't really matter.

Hell of a way to fight a war on terror....
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-13-602T?source=twitter

You'd think 1 DHS agent could look into 20 people a year...
(Yeah)
 
C:$$ Grab

SO: Not only does the FeD have the bright idea to governmentalize healthcare, but they have lost the ability to accurately payback MediCare costs to Hospitals.

Yeah. There is no way to control hospital spending::::
"These findings suggest that the way Medicare currently pays hospitals may no longer ensure that the goals of the IPPS--cost control, efficiency, and access--are being met."

Yeah. Hospitals are all business, health is just an extra.
Welcome to the flesh mechanic industry::

http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-13-334?source=twitter

..&good mechanics are hard to find....
 
C:Truthbomb

So: While trying to find ways ro catch my pedophile neighbor without breaking the law, I came across this::

“The abortion lobby is engaged in a pedophile protection racket and protecting pedophiles who rape underage girls,” Crutcher said. “These abortion clinics receive money from the federal government. We are literally paying for the rape of our young daughters.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...parenthood-for-an-abortion-to-hide-his-crime/

That explains the week of barfing and cursing.

Now I made myself sad.
 
C:mad:

I wasn't going to put anything about these Swedish Riots in this thread, but then I found this article::

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/sweden-riots-expose-ugly-side-nordic-model-142150025.html

Yeah, turns out their welfare and immigration policies are::(ready)::

PROBABLE CAUSE.

Yeah. Not so neutral now, are you Sweden?

...& so the plot thickens:::
" “The problem is not from the Swedish government or from the Swedish people,”*the editor in chief of Dispatch International said.*“The last 20 years or so, we have seen so many immigrants coming to Sweden that really don’t like Sweden. They do not want to integrate, they do not want to live in [Swedish] society: Working, paying taxes and so on.”
“The people come here now because they know that Sweden will give them money for nothing. They don’t have to work, they don’t have to pay taxes – they can just stay here and get a lot of money. That is really a problem,”*Carlqvist added.
“The police could do so much, [instead] they have told the public that they mean to do as little as possible. But they could go there and use water cannons, they could not let people out onto the streets at night. There are so many things they could do within the law – but they don’t do it,”*she said. "

...& now it all suddenly makes sense in a creepy 'Declaration of Apparent Organized Intent' sort of way.

Yeah. Methinks, yeah.

http://rt.com/news/stockholm-violence-outbreak-fires-671/
 
C:Truthbomb

So why do we have a sequester and out of control spending?

Why are Senators so worried about fixi g unbroken systems when there is::
"a total of 31 federal departments and agencies collect, maintain, and use geospatial information. Better planning and implementation could help reduce duplicative investments and save of millions of dollars." ?

+"14 additional areas where opportunities exist to achieve cost savings or enhance revenue collections.*" ?

What does that mean, in English??
Well it means that::
"Addressing fragmentation, overlap, and duplication will require continued attention by the executive branch agencies and targeted oversight by Congress. In many cases, executive branch agencies have the authority to address the actions that GAO identified. In other cases, such as those involving the elimination or consolidation of programs, Congress will need to take legislative action. Moreover, sustained congressional oversight will be needed in concert with the Administration's efforts to address the identified actions by improving planning, measuring performance, and increasing collaboration."

So basically, the government can save BILLIONS & Make BILLIONS if they would stop double tasking by multiple agencies. Yeah. They get a report like this every year.

What did they do with the other reports?::
Good Question::
"The executive branch and Congress have made some progress in addressing the areas that GAO identified in its 2011 and 2012 annual reports. Specifically, GAO identified approximately 300 actions among 131 overall areas that the executive branch and Congress could take to reduce or eliminate fragmentation, overlap, or duplication or achieve other potential financial benefits. As of March 6, 2013, the date GAO completed its progress update audit work, about 12 percent of the areas were addressed, 66 percent were partially addressed, and 21 percent were not addressed."

Huh... So these reports must be long and crazy complicated??

Well, no. It's like 40 pages.

...and now you know why the US(A) is going broke.
(It's called lazy attention seekers worried about re election)
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-13-590T?source=twitter
 
C:Reality

So::incase you hadn't noticed::

Starving North Koreans, Iraq, Asian & EU market crashes, International Pedo Rings, & an arrested CIA agent and so many other international issues do not matter anymore since everyone is jumping on the 'Hate BO' bandwagon.

Oh yeah, don't forget that unemployment, missing Sandy Funds, & collapsing infrastructure are side notes.

+that no one cares about Venezuela's fledgling democracy or Mexico murder sprees in tourist locales.

Like every1 didn't know this admin was shadier than Nixon and Area 51 when BO showed up on Big O.

Seriously. Can we just impeach and trial this guy on Constitutional violations, & then impeach evryone involved in the Healthcare tax so that we can get along with fixingnour country?

It's really not hard to prove a politician is corrupt.

Suspicion alone makes them unfit for office, right down to the local level.

We could be on the path to fixing this country right pronto.
We pwn at G.
I dunno if you forgot, but you elected this BO guy todo just that.
How's it going so far?
 
C:Link

so:: IRS is obviously corrupt, has been for years::

Guess why it's important::
"The Internal Revenue Service is an important cog in the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, commonly shorthanded as Obamacare. The tax agency must act on 47 provisions of the new law, more than half of those already in effect, including the more controversial ones taking effect in 2014 such as the requirement that nearly all non-elderly adults have health care coverage.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/23/192115/scandal-draws-questions-about.html#storylink=cpy

Yup::
asin:: "Pass it so we can read it." Suddenly makes sense....

&now you know who's responsible.
 
C:Truthbomb

So: about my pedophile neighbor...

While trying to take a nap a little while ago, it occur'd to me why they vacuum their house every other day ever since the cops showed up to ask me if I was on drugs.

Why would this be relevant?

Because they never vacuumed regularly before then, & 90% of the vacuuming is done in the daughter's bedroom. Asif there is an attention to detail...

Yeah. Think about it, you've seen CSI &/or NCIS.

http://jezebel.com/5862848/how-could-you-be-married-to-a-pedophile-and-not-know-it

"So there was never any evidence for Ellison to come across:"
 
C:coming together

So I put this in another thread as a 1shot deal, cause, well, hotness...

So:

Y is every1 jumping on Amanda Bynes?

She spent how many years acting?

OMG she smokes pot!!!!!!!

OMG SHE TAKES PICTURES OF HER HOT BODY!!!!!!

OMG SHE IS ECCENTRIC!!!!

Was she ever allowed to rock some freedom?
Seems like the only people complaining are her parents?

Maybe she's just bored and sad with Earth and feels like being wasted?

Lawls knows i am...

...&I was going to end it there, until the AP article I read in the paper this morning::
She was arrested for throwing a bong out of a window, &the prosecutors were asking for $1k bail.

Turns out there was no bong recovered from the street and she was illegally followed into her home.
...welcome to my world hotness.

So yeah, all of it because of some bullshit policing?
Sounds familiar...

I also see no apologies from anyone who trashed her for the incident.
Fuck them. I still like her.

It's almost like some1(s) is trying to make her look like a Lohan.
 
C:Fake(s)

This mother fucker.

I mean Christie. None of this printed story is real. It's all staged and unannouced to the New Jersey public.

asin: The rest of the shore has been open all along. Seaside heights is a terrible place. It needed major repairs before Sandy. 'Superstorm' (hahaha) Sandy was just a last straw for the camel.

&now all of the sudden it's the shore? Yeah right. North Jersey Beaches are awful. Asin::AWFUL.
...might as well go swimming off Manhattan.

Yeah. So:He & every1 involved in this is full of shit and they are liars.
...oh, &there is no mention of how companies are goven incentives to hire temp foreign workers for the boardwalks instead of locals....

Funny how that works:: fell free to read the story now that you know the truth ahead of time::

http://news.yahoo.com/jersey-shore-reopens-1st-post-sandy-summer-133322302.html

Shits been open all along... How else could a prince have played skeeball?

Bullshit facetime andnlies like this make me feel all Bruce Banner.
 
C:Need 2 Defend Internet

So our Internet control bill was killed. Thank G.

But the UK must have seen the way ours failed, and are now taking steps to demonize it before attempting their own.

It started with tax problems for big Internet Companies.

&now they are milking the death of a soldier to do more:::
" Fiyaz Mughal, Co-ordinator of Tell MAMA and Director of Faith Matters said: "My colleagues and I have been shocked at the amount of hate that we are finding online, particularly anti-Muslim prejudice and racial hate."We are calling on police and politicians to do more to tackle this shameful wave of fear and prejudice. From the internet, to the workplace, the street and even houses of worship, too often Muslim women and men are becoming the target of vicious, sometimes violent, abuse." "

Yeah. Seems awful familiar...
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/4...slim-woolwich-beheading-lee-rigby-english.htm
 
C:Truthbombs

So it looks like our State Department is intentionally misrepresenting our country by sticking to the GW standard.

Kerry has officially lost all coolpoints.

F

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/kerry-climate-change-life-and-death-issue_724453.html

It's obvious, to me at least, that the DoS has been turned into an election talking point machine instead of our primary voice of action to the world.

Called it. +10 exp2me!

So we are going to arm Syrian rebels.

The Sen. Leading the charge? My own Representative Mr. Menendez.
Who was voted one of the ten Most Corrupt Politicians.
Oh. &He is at the top of my district, one with a money scandal that 'no1 knows about'

Yeah. We're fuct unless we stop these guys, and only the Paul guy who agrees with me sees it.

But hey, keep worrying about Angelina's fake surgery.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/p...gues_just_voted_to_arm_the_allies_of_al_qaeda

This world is like one step away from WW3. All we need is some asshole to start shooting or a giant doomsday device...

Oh wait....

Also: Called it. +10 More exp2me!

***THIS IS THE BIG 1@***

I've been saying (typing) this since April, now it's big news?

Losers.

OK/SO: Syria: The thing that will kill us all...

...next thing you know it will all be all Islam's fault and China will have accidentally been funneling weapons through Iran or something.

WTF.... /start facepalm

...or people could just stop shooting each other and compromise?

Well. 1/2way there. Suddenly Iran is throwing weapons in along with US(A) & Russia.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-to-assad-while-congress-moves-to-arm-rebels/

Yup... Being right all of the time is a real expensive habit.

Yowza. +88 Exp2 me....

Is there anything pleft to connect to Syria?
Let me sum it up::

1. We armed the rebels who are committing warcrimes, then blame Assad and threaten to officially arm the rebels.
2. Syria is the gateway to the middle east and Dollar based oil values.
3. Russia vows to step in if we step in, on the opposite side btw.
4. The guy who won a Nobel Peace Prize is screaming: "WAR BIOTCHES WARRR!!!!!!!!!!!" but not being at all serious about it so that he can actually do it.
5. No other country with sane (or insane) leadership wants any part of this crap, and will come to the aid of Assad if we step in:

"WAR BIOTCHES!" = Misdirection much?

What ever happened to Boston and extreme domestic terrorists?
Oh yeah, that BS tactic didn't work. Guess BO chose AS?

This president is an asshole.

Yeah. I typed it. I don't care if he's got melanin.


BTW:: This Thread Just Payed For It's Self.
**also:: I thought China was/are/were the Bad Peoples? (JOKE)
***ALSO: Where the Fah(Q) are the famous people? Isn't this their territory?




Lemon Curry?
 
Back
Top