Blood War ~Closed~

Kayla frowned as she got dressed. "Why a child? Please don't make me do that."she pleaded. Getting dressed as she was nervous, not wantingto take a child's life. "Why can't we change a man instead? I don't want to take a child away from their family."she said.
 
Dracula gave her cheek a comforting caress. He said "children of the night is just an expression for our kind I don't intend for you to turn a child just someone you want give our gift tom
 
Kayla felt better and nodded her head. "I need to change my appearance as someone may recognize me or should we wait until Greece?"she said. Wrapping her arms around his waist.
 
Dracula said "we will do it here. Let Bella go threw this job uninterrupted. The man may be going after her expecting us to follow her. This will give us time to make more like us."
 
"Though I have questions?"she asked. Letting Luciana rest as they headed out into the living room. "Can we have kids like this? Bella has always wanted a family."she said.
 
Dracula nodded and said "yes we can it's rare but we can have children naturally. Though they will require there mother's to feed regularly to supply blood to not only themselves but the child as well. It's rarety is why our kind take multiple wives. Gives more chances. That and our hightened arousal compared to humans.
 
"Though where would we live? If this man wants to hurt us. I just want to keep Bella safe."she said. Not realizing the man was actually keeping Bella safe. "Will be hurt Bella?"she asked.
 
Dracula said "we will my Kayla. She will be the safest she can be as one of us. She will be strong fast and eternally beautiful. Very few things will be able to hurt her. That man will try though. Use the things we are vulnerable to harm us. To harm her of we give her this gift. That's why we need more of our kind to kill him and protect us." Stroking her cheek.
 
Kayla was very happy as they waited for Luciana. Once she was ready all, they headed out to feed. Luciana could see that Kayla was nervous. "Hun....can I give Kayla a makeover. I can tell she is afraid someone will recognize her."she said.
 
Dracula nodded and said "that is fine. After I will teach her how to wipe the memory of her from any onlookers minds. Its why I did when you rode me in a public bar. Wiped the memory of the two of us from people as soon as they saw us."
 
"Good I know it will take her some time. Though she will make a good wife."she said. The night scene was out and about. The girls were looking for their potential protector.
 
Dracula was with them. Though he stayed back. It was easier for his wives to hunt when men thought they were single. Plus he wanted his own meal tonight. Though he would probably just change the poor woman into another soldier to protect him and his brides. If he changed every woman he fed from there would be too many mouths to feed.


One man was chatting up a couple of woman at the bar. Catching Luciana and Kayla's eyes. He was tall and strong. A perfect soldier type.
 
Luciana and Kayla began to scope out the place. Catching the guy staring at them. Smiling as he soon joined them and began to chat. Wasn't long before they headed out leading him back to the hideout. Though a women soon left the bar, goregous she was. Yet she looked upset as she walked down the street.
 
Last edited:
The man followed the two woman. Entranced by there beauty and there vampiric powers. He said "so...where we going ladies?" Placing a hand on each of there waists.

Meanwhile Dracula noticed the woman who looked upset. He smiled and thought "a pretty woman like that should not have souch a sour face on her." Following her out he caught her standing by a bus stop waiting for a ride. He walked up next to her pretending to check his watch and said "its a lovely night to be out tonight don't you think." Making sure to look in her eyes when ever she gave the chance. Begining to weed his way into her will.
 
"Back to our place, I hope that is okay."said Luciana. Wasn't long before they took him inside. Luciana planted him on the couch an herself on his lap. Whereas Kayla chooe to sit next to them.

The lady soon looked at Dracula a pretty blonde with gray eyes. "I guess you could say that. Not my night."she said. Finding him attractive, as she looked at him.
 
As Luciana placed himself on her lap he said "getting right to business aren't we?" Kissing her hungrily. His hand finding Kayla's thigh as he messaged it.


Dracula said "thats a shame. Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't have such a glum look ruining your face." He continued to look into her eyes as he said "what happened?"
 
Luciana pulled him closer as Kayla scooted closer. Breaking the kiss before smiling, "Now you can't leave my friend out of this." She gave a kiss before pulling her close. "After all we are a packaged deal."she said

"I got stood up by my date....I knew it was too good to be true."she said. Happy as this man was trying to make her feel better. "I'm Laura....and you are?"she said. Wondering what name this handsome man had.
 
The man said "fuck best day of my life." Pulling Kayla into a hot kiss as well. One hand going to both there chests giving one of there tits each a squeeze. Alternating between making out with Luciana and then Kayla.

Dracula said "you can call me vlad." He said "a shame I can't see why anyone would stand up such a pretty woman as yourself." His tone charming and flirtatious. He sent a mental message showing luciana and Kayla Laura through there link. He said to them mentally "what do you think my brides should she become your sister bride or should I just feed from her and make her one of our guards."
 
The girls began to moan softly before clothes began to come off. "She's perfect."said Luciana. Though the girls were having fun with their guy. Wasn't long before they all were naked. Kayla continued to kiss him as Luciana gave his cock a lick.

Laura smiled more before, "Nice to meet you Vlad." The bus soon came down the street. "Is there somewhere we can talk more?"she asked.
 
The man Eric moaned into the kiss. Making out with Kayla as his hand found her pussy. Rapidly fingering her folds as he started with two then three fingers. Fucking her on his hand. He let out a moan muffled by Kayla's tongue as he felt Luciana take his cock into her skilled mouth.

Dracula said "I am free to talk more if you like Laura. My roomates are...busy back home so we could talk more at your place." He gave her a seductive smile and said "if you would like of course."
 
Kayla began to moan into the kiss, soon breaking it. Shifting a bit as Luciana eased him out of her mouth. The two began to lick his cock together.

"Roommates? Uh we could but it's nothing glamorous. "She said. Motioning him to follow her on the bus. Taking a seat before shifting closer to Vlad.
 
Eric titled his head back and moaned as the two licked his cock together. He said "fuck you two. If you keep this up im going to cum all over your pretty faces."

Dracula placed his hand on her thigh. He leaned over and whispered in her ear huskily. Im sure anywhere I get to talk with you more will be enjoyable Laura."
 
The girls didn't stop as they kept licking him then they stopped. Luciana got on his lap and eased down onto his cock. Starting off slow as she began to ride him.

Laura smiled before resting her head on his shoulder. "Thank you."she said. Content as she snuggled up to him.
 
Eric let out a moan as she dropped herself down on his cock. Working her hips as she began to ride him slowly he said "fuck your pussy feels amazing." Not wanting to leave Kayla out he pulled her into a kiss. Once again working her cunt with his fingers.

They soon arrived at Laura's place. When she entered he waited outside. Waiting for her to invite him in and allow him entry into her home.
 
Kayla moaned into the kiss before breaking it. After a bit Luciana let Kayla have a turn on his cock. Luciana kissed Eric before kissing his neck. The girls were loving this time with Eric but Dracula was still the best.

Laura paused then invited Dracula in before she took her coat off. "Can I get you anything to drink?"she asked. Wanting to be a good host as she wanted to impress him.
 
Back
Top