Christmas gift ideas for a long distance Master

Hyrulianpet

Virgin
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
8
My Master is visiting in December and I would like to give him a gift for Christmas. He doesn't want something that he will have to bring back with him so I instead want to surprise him by looking up things and maybe getting something he can enjoy long distance or maybe plan some scenes? Does anyone have recommendations?
 
if you want it to be kinky and to be used long distance, that would be something that you can use yourself.

One idea might be some kind of a remote-controlled vibrator for you. You can use lists like this:
https://surviveldr.com/intimacy/long-distance-relationship-sex-toys/
Plus, you get an extra toy for yourself anyway

other - maybe a small flogger or something if you would be up to spanking yourself.

A collar - should be given to you by him, so you shouldn't try it I guess.

Another idea - you could buy "clone-a-willy" kit and get him to make a replica of his cock so that you can use it while playing. Note though that actually staying hard while staying still for 15 minutes while the form sets - can be a challenge. It also is very hard to do alone without help. And also those kits tend to make a huge mess, but if you two are up for some fun time (and definitely are up to see and touch each other naked) - then this may be for you. There are other avoidable potholes, so I recommend researching it and watching some tutorials, instead of just reading the short instruction and ending up with something unusable.

If I get any more ideas I'll let you know.
 
Thank you very much! I will look into the toys :)

My Master made me a collar before, I really love it :)
 
My Master is visiting in December and I would like to give him a gift for Christmas. He doesn't want something that he will have to bring back with him so I instead want to surprise him by looking up things and maybe getting something he can enjoy long distance or maybe plan some scenes? Does anyone have recommendations?

I suggest making a board that is themed 12 days of Christmas themed. The first day he peels off the board would be a mini present for him of your choosing. So it could be a kinky act or something that he just enjoys outside of kink. Perhaps the last day could be a letter to him telling him what he means to you. Although I don't know what his preferences or yours are.

Another idea is create a deck of cards. He'll open this on Christmas and you'll supply commands he can use on you. He gets to chose when he wants to use each card through out the day until ALL the cards are gone. Maybe make some of the cards fun and festive like you must suck on a candy cane. You could even leave a blank for him to fill in like a mad lib or just a create a total blank card for him to decide on anything.

Just throwing some ideas out there.
 
Back
Top