Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this was too good not to share. I really really liked it starting about timestamp 4:35. A little "raw" but it hit the spot. :eek:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1836459/hairy_lesbian_holes_licked_and_fingered.html

Thanks for sharing Karsyn :)

I wouldn't write off the first couple minutes either. I loved the intense kissing as the one woman pleasured the other...

I've had that done to me (i.e. what the did for the second part of the video, and don't really have the desire to do it to another woman, but if it's as pleasurable as she made it out to be...who knows...?! haha...

Erica :rose:
 
loved those hairy wet pussies... and rimming that ass!! thx karysn!!
 
Last edited:
Ahem. I'll add myself to the posters here. *smile* I would love love to share a few delicious moments of touching with another lady.

PM me any time. :)
 
What do women here typically look for in a lesbian story?

Seduction? Romance? Struggling with feelings? ect...
 
Thanks for the insight. After the seduction happens, is there any particular sex act or movement that makes a story even more erotic?

ie, rubbing a neck, a particular way of performing oral sex, a particular way of caressing a breast, ect...
 
Thanks for the insight. After the seduction happens, is there any particular sex act or movement that makes a story even more erotic?

ie, rubbing a neck, a particular way of performing oral sex, a particular way of caressing a breast, ect...

looking to write your own story?
 
looking to write your own story?

I've written lesbian stuff in my other stories, but I'm actually working on my first full on lesbian story between a graduate student working on her thesis, and her hipster former professor (who's a lesbian).

I'm almost halfway done and I think it's great so far. So I was just looking to see if there was any insight I could gain since a lot of readers of Lesbian stories are women. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top