Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn girl where have you been? you must be talking pounds...lol my old therapist charges 250 $/hr for me being an old patient not old but...a patient that has seen her for a while....ahem(okay...okay I am an old broad dammit)..... she generously uses a sliding scale....thank god
OMG! I had it all and I left it and came to study something else here! :eek:
Can I smell your hair? :eek:
Yes. :eek:
You do NOT put carrots in fajitas.:rolleyes:
Why not?

You know what? We're never going to believe the good things about ourselves unless we want to, even if it's just a little bit. And we should. Want to.
Not to a point where ego becomes bulky, but just, in a small, silent way. A steady want. So that when the ship starts thrashing and tilting, taking on water, we have a small warm place where we can curl within.
Please, ALL of you, know that the good things are true. Know that the good things are true.
You need to believe too. :kiss:

You know what? We're never going to believe the good things about ourselves unless we want to, even if it's just a little bit. And we should. Want to.
Not to a point where ego becomes bulky, but just, in a small, silent way. A steady want. So that when the ship starts thrashing and tilting, taking on water, we have a small warm place where we can curl within.
Please, ALL of you, know that the good things are true. Know that the good things are true.

And those beyond who know you not cannot be trusted if they attempt to coerce you to consider your goods not so good

You too, dearest. You too. :heart:

I'd be thrilled to pieces if someone made a video of themselves for me set to Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" complete with dance sequence.

''everything''

BWAHAHHAAA! :D

I can't stop laughing. :D

----
Grace (in IM window with me): Misty said and you must take your walks
Me (to Misty in an IM window with her, without context): what walks?
Misty: everything
(realizes what I'm talking about after a moment)
Misty: oh
Misty: the walks I told you to take every morning and evening

:rose: Your words inspired me today. Thank you.

I can't stop laughing. :D

----
Grace (in IM window with me): Misty said and you must take your walks
Me (to Misty in an IM window with her, without context): what walks?
Misty: everything
(realizes what I'm talking about after a moment)
Misty: oh
Misty: the walks I told you to take every morning and evening

:eek:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back