Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Congratulations, EL. :rose:

and, yes....I'm envious beyond belief.

;)

Congrats EL! :rose:

I'm jealous... but in a good way, and I hope to be joining your ranks soon!

:nana: Looking good, kid. :nana:

I'm proud of you and very, very happy for your accomplishment. Savor the moment, but don't forget all us unpublished little guys. :)

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
:nana: Looking good, kid. :nana:

I'm proud of you and very, very happy for your accomplishment. Savor the moment, but don't forget all us unpublished little guys. :)

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Never ever never. I love you guys and I know so many of you will be published because there are so many excellent authors in here!

:kiss: rumply.

Cloudy and Crim - you're so sweet. I am proof that it's just a case of going out and trying. If I can get published you can too! :) :kiss: :kiss:

Dr S -thank you sweethear :kiss:

thanks Stella and richard and magica :kiss:

I'm stil as giddy as I was last night *laughs*

Available from phaze, Proving Santa Exists is my very first published book.

ProvingSantaExistspromo.jpg

When Jonathan transferred from the U.S to the Manchester branch of Computers Inc Jenny was the first person to make him feel at home. Finding out about his bleak Christmases as a boy she made up her mind to involve him in all her English Christmas traditions.

Passion sparks between the two as they decorate the Christmas tree, who would have thought such an innocent activity could become so sexually charged? Can Jenny succeed in seducing the hot American and also prove to him that Santa really does exist?

Only $2 a download and it's pure Christmas, baby. So buy now and crack it open when you need a shot of Christmas spirit, okay? ;)

Thanks eveyone :)

I'm in charge of the Phaze Blog today and I'm eeling pretty nervous as this is the first time I've done it. Any and all support (in the way of messages) will be muchly appreciated. My first post of the day is up now, I plan to add another 3 throughout the day. :)

thanks to all o you who've supported me so far -I REALLY appreciate it :heart:

I've just recently posted my very first promotional video, it took me forever to make it *L*

Cheers Rae :kiss:

Hey all, another (possibly last) Phaze blog update is waiting for your input. Ooh, and you can win that prize this time ;)

Back