Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
scheherazade_79 said:
I'll wear my biohazard suit when I hug you :D :kiss:

What is your plague? Do you have large pustulous bubos over your body? Is Vana infected and off-limits too? :confused:
Vana is plague-proof.............and off limits. :cool:

Vermilion said:
yes - lose the bangs - they hide your face and that's a bad thing :)
x
V

:rose:

*grins* I cut my own bangs 2 weeks ago. ;) They are short now... I still have length though, I'm thinking I'll rid myself of some of that.

MagicaPractica said:
Me too! Time to get out the scissors! mwa ha ha ha ha I have fun cutting my own hair.
I usually just do my bangs, sometimes I'll do my own sides, but never too much. I may toy with the scissors today... hmmm... we'll see. I need it to dry first though, because it curls and if I cut it wet, I know it will dry uneven. lol

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I usually just do my bangs, sometimes I'll do my own sides, but never too much. I may toy with the scissors today... hmmm... we'll see. I need it to dry first though, because it curls and if I cut it wet, I know it will dry uneven. lol

I do my best cut wet. Mine curls so that it doesn't matter where I cut it, it'll look the same anyway. :rolleyes: It does what it wants.

MagicaPractica said:
I do my best cut wet. Mine curls so that it doesn't matter where I cut it, it'll look the same anyway. :rolleyes: It does what it wants.
Mine lately has a life of it's own. It's scary. lol

I begin to wonder if I will ever have a good nights sleep again... *sigh*

Hmmm.... I took a couple inches off, overall.... It's not too bad, but I may need a professional to shape it into something more pleasing. LOL :cool: :eek:

Hmmm.... I took a couple inches off, overall.... It's not too bad, but I may need a professional to shape it into something more pleasing. LOL :cool: :eek:
:D I think this whole change the hair stuff must be in the air since I'm thinking of changing mine as well. Color and maybe style.

Chantilyvamp said:
:D I think this whole change the hair stuff must be in the air since I'm thinking of changing mine as well. Color and maybe style.
It must be. I did highlights last Tuesday... I'm really thinking I need a pro now though... I ended up saying screw it and now it is in a ponytail. I don't want to lose so much I can't wear a ponytail. So I had to put down the scissors and stop looking at the back of my head and wondering... Is that even? *snip snip* Is that even? *snip snip* lol

It must be. I did highlights last Tuesday... I'm really thinking I need a pro now though... I ended up saying screw it and now it is in a ponytail. I don't want to lose so much I can't wear a ponytail. So I had to put down the scissors and stop looking at the back of my head and wondering... Is that even? *snip snip* Is that even? *snip snip* lol

I pull mine straight up and sheer it straight across. Makes nice layers. :D

:rose:

*grins* I cut my own bangs 2 weeks ago. ;) They are short now... I still have length though, I'm thinking I'll rid myself of some of that.

Ok... well... grow them out a little bit, then sweep them to one side - it's terrible chic, Darlink ;)

Kind of like this [IMG=http://hair.lovetoknow.com/images/Hair/7/78/Layer1.jpg]

OK, what did I do wrong - why didn;t that work?
x
V

MagicaPractica said:
I pull mine straight up and sheer it straight across. Makes nice layers. :D

My friend with wavy hair just turns her head upside down, grabs her hair and cuts straight across.
My hair dries straight generally and I can;t afford to cut it myself - it looks manky :D
x
V

Vermilion said:
Ok... well... grow them out a little bit, then sweep them to one side - it's terrible chic, Darlink ;)

Kind of like this [IMG=http://hair.lovetoknow.com/images/Hair/7/78/Layer1.jpg]

OK, what did I do wrong - why didn;t that work?
x
V
Layer1.jpg

Here ya go. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back