Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave Master

A horny sub SAHM
So

Instead of emptying my PM everyday - I have decided to have a naughty thread all to myself :cattail:

Anyone can play wth me and if you know me already, well let's just say we can pick up from where we left off (Almost anything goes ...)

If someone is already posting - please join in - the more the merrier - just keep the storyline running - please

The only rule is to keep it hot and short - is that two rules???

Anyway - have fun and please cum again (and again and again...)

Boys + Girls

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

PS - If I suddenly disappear - motherly duties take priority - apologies in advance

Skit 1 - Library (Post #2 - #104)
Skit 2 - Police woman on her own (Post #115

attachment.php

idea 01 NEW anyone interested? PM me

idea 02

idea 03

idea 04

idea 05

idea 06

idea 07

idea 08

idea 09 new

idea 10

idea 11

idea 12

idea 13

idea 14

idea 15

idea 16 - mmm yes - yes - yes

idea 17

idea 18

idea 19

idea 20 - mmm - suck my nipples - pleaseeeeeee

idea 21 mmm Amy + Katie

idea 22

idea 23 - mmm

idea 24

idea 25

idea 26 mmm - so powerful

idea 27

idea 28

idea 29 - just love the idea of being completely covered in cream - thanks BigMeanie

idea 30

idea 31 - mmm - gets me soooo wet

idea 32

idea 33

idea 34

idea 35

idea 36 mmm - who wants to fuck me like this????

idea 37 mmm - my two favourite things ;-)

idea 38

idea 39 mmm - memories

idea 40

idea 41

idea 42 :cattail:

idea 43

idea 44

idea 45

idea 46

idea 47

idea 48 mmmm x 3 = :D:D

idea 49

idea 50

idea 51

idea 52 mmm - how it all started

mmmm

LOL - Just another Mother's Meeting during the day

whimper ....

mmmmm

hehe

mmm - uni wasn't like this for me :rolleyes:

mmm - I wonder if she needs my tongue :cattail:

before I was called to clean up :eek:

yum

wet

kisses

tongue a. b. c. d. e. f. g. h.

tootsies

LOL money talks

Mistress

mmm

mmm

mmm

oh yes

practice makes for perfect rewards - lick lick

mmm

mmm

mmm

aa

bb

cc

dd

ee

ff

gg

hh

jj

kk

ll

mm

nn

oo

pp

qq

rr

ss

tt

uu

vv vvv

ww www wwww

x
xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

y
yy yyy yyyy yyyyy yyyyyy yyyyyyy

z zz zzz zzzz zzzzz zzzzzz

hehe

+ ++ +++ ++++ +++++

++++++++ +++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++

mmmm 2222 mmm mmmm mmmm god yesss mmm mmm
mmm

mmmm - one of my favourite fantasies

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mmm

mm

Last edited:
You know what I want little girl now don't you? I know I have told you several times what I want you to do. Now get on your knees whore!

I'd love for you to slide them off and use your stocking covered feet on my cock! Would you use the heel of your shoe to fuck my ass?

mmm - with you sitting at my feet, I remove my heels and start caressing your sex with my stockinged feet

If you are good I will change heels for something less square

If you are bad I will use the square heel on you :devil:

mmm - with you sitting at my feet, I remove my heels and start caressing your sex with my stockinged feet

If you are good I will change heels for something less square

If you are bad I will use the square heel on you :devil:

mmmmm....love the feeling of nylons sliding up and down my cock. I want to be good but sometimes I'm bad :D

Running my fingertips up your thighs to your cunt....rubbing your clit gently through your soft panties.

mmm - stockings getting slippery with your juices

Spitting on my cock to make it nice and wet...love feeling your feet fucking my cock....pushing your panties to the slide and giving a long, slow, deep lick from your tight asshole all the way up to your clit.

feel how juicy I'm getting

mmm - such a nice hard sex too - continues rubbing your now slick length

feel how juicy I'm getting

mmm - such a nice hard sex too - continues rubbing your now slick length

mmmm....flicking my tongue fast across your clit...sucking and biting gently down on you....sliding a finger into your tight pussy....

bucking my hips against your feet....fucking your toes while I suck harder and lick faster across your cunt

mmm - difficult to concentrate now - resting feet between your legs as you kneel before me your fingers penetrating me - my fingers rubbing my nipples harder

Buring my face in your cunt....my tongue pushing in and out of your pussy....my fingers wet from your juices as I tease your asshole with my fingertips....

My cock rubbbing against your feet and your calves....streaks of precum up and down your stockings....fucking your legs and feet

holding you between my legs - my hand ruffling your hair

enjoying you riding my leg

Reaching up and squeezing your beautiful tits...pulling hard on your nipples....pushing my tongue deep in your tight ass...my nose rubbing against your clit as I tongue fuck your asshole.....

Grinding and fucking my cock against your calves....tearing a hole in your stockings....pushing my cock against your skin and nylons

moaning with pleasure as you invade my delicate openings, pull my nipples - yesss - get me so wet that you can do anything you want

moaning with pleasure as you invade my delicate openings, pull my nipples - yesss - get me so wet that you can do anything you want

Moving up to your breasts....sucking hard on your nipples and biting gently...the head of my cock rubbing against your swollen clit....teasing you....squeezing your breasts as I bit and pull on your nipples

Spreading my legs wide now - holding on to my calves as you press against me, your hot mouth feasting on my breasts - moaning into your ear

Spreading my legs wide now - holding on to my calves as you press against me, your hot mouth feasting on my breasts - moaning into your ear

Pushing my cock deep into your cunt....slowly but deeply....all the way inside of you filling you up....taking one of your feet in my mouth....licking the nylon-covered toes....then taking it down my throat like a cock...bobbing up and down on your foot as I push in and out of your wet pussy

wiggle my toes in your hot mouth as you plow into me - my fingers pulling and squeezing my nipples - my other hand rubbing your hard nipples

fuck yes....pull on my nipples hard.....pumping my cock in and out of your cunt...stretching you wide...my spit oozing from my lips as I gag on your toes....making your calf wet...running down your thighs....squeezing your breast and pulling on your nipples...twisting them hard

moaning loudly now

my fingers caressing your plowing length - rubbing my clit and pulling my tender nipples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back