The Assistant (closed for umyes)

JazmynMarie26

Experienced
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Posts
36
My name is Nicole Martin. I am 29, just graduated from college, and been working at Brindle Securites, Inc. for about 1 1/2 years as an administrative assistant. I love the job and the people. But you, you seem to catch my eye the most. The CEO of the company and the main one I work for. Paul Richardson. He's honestly the most hated CEO right now because of his no-nonsense attitude. He doesn't like mistakes. But that's why he has me. I try to stop the mistakes before they get to him. He looks like every girl's fantasy: nice hair, amazing body, a smile that would blind everyone, and the sexiest eyes ever.
 
What a mess! My wife of five years asked for a separation this weekend, shareholders are revolting, the stock price is down and I have nowhere to turn to. Except I guess, that very hardworking young woman in the office. Nicole Martin, she'll run a company one day. Anticipating my needs she screens calls and filters reports like a veteran of twenty years. And she says she only last year finished college! If I weren't currently fouled up at home I would take a serious try to win her attention. She already has mine. There are days she dresses in a way that I have to limit contact with her or risk the embarrassment of a visual clue to my desire. Her ability in the office is also an amazing turn on. How did I end up with such an selfish, viscious wife?
 
Oh, no. This is not good. Mr. Richardson must be furious. I can hear him in his office screaming. Suddenly, the phone rings and it is another CEO. "Brindle Securities, this is Nicole speaking. How may I help you?...No, sir, he's not in right now. He had an important meeting to go to...yes, I will give him the message...yes, sir. Good bye." I try to filter out any angry calls, especially today.

I have to give him this message. Oh, I hope he doesn't yell at me. (knock on door) Mr. Richardson? Alex Reynolds called for you. He wants you to call him back immediately. I told him you were in a meeting.
 
"Thank you Nicole. What would I do without you? You are amazing! How do you do all of this. Sometimes I think you're more important than me around here! Sorry that was my wife, she's trying to take the house. I earned 6.2 last year and she wants the house too. Listen don't ever get married, and if you do, make sure he's a good man. One that appreciates your incredible abilities, and amazing talent. (and sexiness he thinks to himself) Shut the door when you leave." I watch you turn to go, wearing some hyper attractive new heels. With a tight burgundy business skirt and elegant updo I have to sit down quickly before I am noticed. "Oh, Miss Martin? Do you have plans for lunch?"
 
"No, sir. I was going to just go get some lunch and then just finish the emails and files for your afternoon conference call. Why do you ask," I say, still standing in your doorway, looking at you. (his wife is a stupid bitch. I would love to tell her off myself and tell her that she lost an amazing, sexy, caring man)
 
"Well Nicole, I would love to take you for your first business lunch. I have some things I want to discuss about the upcoming merger. That's what Reynolds was calling about. Think you're up to it?" This woman is so capable. And somehow I suspect she's a fighter too. I've heard her push back on the phone with belligerent callers. I wonder if she's loyal?
 
"Thank you, sir. I would love that. Just let me know what time and I'll send your calls to voicemail." She was honored that he was taking her to lunch. She was always willing to help him out and fight for him at work, no matter what. Her loyalty was with him
 
Sliding the chair out for her, I eased Nicole into her seat at the exclusive, high end restaurant in midtown. Populated by business execs, investors, and the occasional Hollywood type this was very posh. "You fit in well here Nicole, your going to be a natural in this business." Sitting across the table I glance at the menu and notice your good manners, straight posture and elegant bearing. We each order salad and some fish, water and bit of bread. "The reason I need to talk with you out of the office is that we have a unique opportunity coming up and I want you to be part of it." Her piercing eyes, tasteful makeup, and refined hair had me distracted. "Mr. Richarson?" you ask. "Sorry, what I was saying was, the Reynolds acquisition is complicated and we need a capable insider to guide us through the merger on their end. I could think of no one but you. I talked to Henry in HR and he agreed. It would involve some travel, being away from home, but we would expense a hotel and restaurants similar to where we are now. Also you would have to work with me on some negotiations with their staff and oversee some dismissals and discipline. They're running a mess over there. It makes me think of my marriage." I grumble. The water brings our salad, bread, and some lemon.
 
"So, I would travel with you? Wow, that's amazing. I would love to. It would be a nice way to get out of the office. What made you think of me instead of anyone else in the office," I asked you, taking a bite of my salad and a sip of my water. "Mr. Richardson, can I give you my opinion on your marriage and not lose my job?"
 
"Yes, we need someone like you. You need to know that you are a very capable young woman and a strong executive. And yes please tell me about my marriage as long as you tell me why such a woman like you is NOT married.!" I grin and sit back. Kind of an interview, but I know you can handle yourself. Besides maybe your answers will be interesting.
 
"Well, in my opinion, if she has let herself go and is fighting you this hard for the money, she honestly didn't deserve the ring and your affection in the first place. I'm not married because I was very broken after my last relationship. He...abused me, physically and verbally. After I left him, I went back to school and was focused on getting my degree. Now, 5 years after him, here I am. I would love to have someone that cares for me. So, honestly, it sounds like we are both over the hurt and just want someone genuine in our lives," I say, looking down at the thought of my ex. I wipe the tears that begin to form. "I'm sorry. That was unprofessional. So, as far as this trip, when would we be leaving and how would it all work?"
 
"Nicole, I understand. I'm happy you are past him. Now I need to get her out of my life. Part of your presence on this trip is the board thinks I drink too much when I travel and they want someone to keep an eye on me!" We continue eating and I relax a little. "We'll be in business class next Tuesday morning. This company is foreign and we will have to be in both Paris and Milan. Full paid translation of course, just a long way away. Are you ok with that? A week in each place. Mostly morning meetings with afternoons for clerical work and evenings either for working dinners or free time. Bring some business clothes, and some evening wear, for those occasions. Also there's a gym at each hotel, I know because I use them so much. The time change is not bad, especially because we have so much night time off, except for some fairly swanky formal dinners. So what do you think? Can you be my tough, capable, future executive, who keeps me out of trouble?"
 
"I will be on your butt about the drinking. There is too much on the line for us to be getting hammered. One or two some nights is ok, but not every night. Are you ready for that? I'm not your wife. I care about you and this company," I say to you. "So, I'll need to find time to go get some cheap dresses."
 
"Don't worry, as of now you are off duty until the plane leaves next week. And maybe a little celebratory champagne would be ok?" I slide a credit card across the linen tablecloth. "This is an expense account. You are to buy five of the best business suits you can find, as well as two or three evening gowns with heels, accessories, handbags and whatever else, cosmetics if you think of it. All on the card. Also, I don't know how to say this but go to Victoria's Secret and get a full range of really high end clothing for underneath. Somewhere I read in business school that when a competitor can tell the quality of your clothing they are intimidated. We actually lost a deal two years ago when one of the vice presidents showed up to the spa in sweats! There will be time for the spa and pool too, possibly for "downtime" which simply means unofficial negotiations. So get what you are comfortable with poolside, bikini, monokini, whatever it is people wear these days. I would actually prefer that my wife DID wear sweats more these days, the way she is. Also perfume and even some tasteful jewelry for all occasions. Don't worry, the card has a $150,000 limit and you just initial and sign Brindle Securities. Accounting takes care of the rest." I glance at you, wait a breath and continue: "Look, Nicole, I know this might feel strange, but we have a lot riding on this. You need to be ready. My first business trip allowed me to buy four Versace suits and some hand made shoes. Brindle will gain market share and visibility if this goes well. We're looking at between a one and two billion dollar upside. So this clothing budget is proportional. Get the best you can find, don't consider the cost, and just as you gave me some personal advice: I think you will have no problem getting fit in the nicest of stores, you have an amazing figure, distinctly attractive proportions and an awareness of what looks good on you. I've seen that in the office. I'm looking forward to the trip."
Watching your mind begin to work I lighten the conversation as I pay with the same company card.
"Who knows maybe you'll meet a nice Italian or French man. But we couldn't have that, then you would move away! So one more thing, no fraternizing with the enemy. Part of all the social events is their attempt to find a weakness and exploit it. We've had executives get drunk, buy drugs, get caught with escorts, anything that would make us look bad, they will try. So flirt, distract, even feign interest, but no relationships with the other side!" I smile and follow you outside to the cab. "Have fun shopping! I won't go, but I will be thinking about it. I look forward to our trip! I'm going to work out and finish some calls before I go home and deal with THAT."
 
Wow. Thank you, Mr. Richardson. That's...wow. Well, I will get what you told me. You know, you, as my boss, are more than welcome to come with me and tell me what could be a good look on me. I would just like an opinion from the man that will be with me. And as far as sleeping with the enemy, I'm not like that. I may flirt, just to gain trust from them, but at the end of the night, I'll be back by myself."

"Mr. Richardson, will I be able to call you if things get too out of control and something were to happen? I also want to get a swimsuit, some nice stuff from VS, maybe a few fragrances, if that's ok?"
 
"I would love to go shopping with you! I already know you have great taste in clothes, and how could a lonely man like me pass up a chance to see a beautiful young lady like you in great new clothes!! Lead the way." We bundle into a cab and you give directions for one of the high malls just outside of the business district. I can't help but notice your legs in the back of the cab and I get an electric thrill when you brush against me leaving the cab. Not to back down, I clutch you in a semi innocent hug and say "Where first?"
 
"Well, there's the Louis Vuitton store, there's Dior, Chanel. I don't want to run the company credit too high unless I have permission," I say to you, heading toward the stores. "Thank you for coming with me. I just would like some company and advice and I can see it in your eyes, you really don't want to go home to your wife." I walk into Macy's and start looking at some of the business suits. "Can you think of any good stores? You look better in suits than I do."
 
I hold the door for you in each small shop that doesn't have automatic doors. I pick out a small accessory or two for you consideration. I comment on the suits you choose using respectful, admiring words without a hint of sexuality, only care. "Nicole, the important thing is to get something useful that you will be taken seriously in. Ann Taylor, Dior, these Macy's suits are great. What do you think about this dark blue business suit? Is the hem a little high? By the way, it's great to be spending time with you."
 
Back
Top